instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Most of you might be aware of financial crises in the channel 9x... And 9x is going to wrap up soon..
The story of Remote Control had reached an interesting track after babulnaath's funny makeover.. But it came to a standstill. 9x is showing reruns of ekta's mahabharat and other non-sense shows... And ekta is already in race for taking over 9x.. (it will become KX!).. Imagine if that happens.. We would be left with no 'RC' and several kyunkis and kahanis...
RC was the only show which i watched with interest. I have lost my interest in both BBB and JJJKJF (although i still watch BBB.. I am only dissatisfied with current track).
So.. I am a bit sad.. Any other RC fan here feeling sad?? God knows what will happen.. Will that show end at that point only or will it continue...

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeah even i am kinda disappointed with jjjkjf . Obviously nothin wrong can happen in our serials otherwise wht's the point of makin one???? and as far as bbb is concerned obviously pravin did not sign the contract....
actually this was not accepted from jd and aatish after serials like ek mahal ho sapno ka and alpviram....
those were of really great standard... but now i think even he is goin the 'K' way... i think people should convey to him that nothin in life is perfect and also that the way he started those serials was good... but now the same old K!!! stuff...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Didn't used to watch 9X very much, only really keep track with BBB.
Jai Jhuleal Sai! ;)