•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
In tonight episode when Jassi was asking Nandu to get some new clothes for himself Nandu asked Jassi wont she be getting new clothes for her as well.. Jassi replied No.. she said Arman played with her emotions thinking she's plain and ugly so she will take her revenge without changing her appearance.

Considering that I dont think Jassi will change her looks. Or maybe she will after teaching Arman a lesson. Let's just wait and watch...

By the way I feel sorry for Arman, poor thing he's always so frustrated and angry. Even though he did bad with Jassi but I like his character.
I think that Jassi's current mindset is to take the revenge and expose Armaan.  Then once she accomplishes this, she will leave and this will give her time to think, during which time she'll change her looks, and provide the final shock to Armaan and everyone else when she comes back new and improved. 
sorry for the triple posting 😊
Right, she is too much in her own shell to realize she can look beautiful! She will change eventually, but right now the one who is changing is Armaan!
lol poor guy even dreaming of jassi and nandu together.. i wonder how many calories hes losing in all this 😆

Aakhir kab hoga jassi ka makeover ??