Yoga 4 You

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lilpatel00

Groupbie

lilpatel00

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
I regularly watch Yoga 4 You on Zee Tv. I'm trying to find out how to contact the people on the show, because in the end Pankaj Naram shares his remedies for certain illnesses. I wanted to write to them because I have a skin disease, and any remedies will be helpful. I looked online for info, even in the end credits of the show and i found nothing! So I'm just wondering if any of you have any info or anything about how i could contact the show.

Thank you guys so much!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yoga 4 You" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 16 December 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Why dnt u email [email protected]

Um....Pankaj Naram... cos my mom contacted Pankaj narams clinic.  they have got a clinic in Mumbai called Ayushakti...

well try this website and hope it helps.

lupin_roza

IF-Rockerz

lupin_roza

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thankQ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top