Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Anita!!

So you have off tomorrow, so do I!!   And not going on Tuesday because I dont have to.  Am so happy. 

Yeah isnt it beautiful?   I love the new avi. 
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Trina! Missed you!

Yeah...So glad that I'm not going to school tommorow cause of Eid! Im just gonna relax and spend time with the family!

You're lucky for not going tuesday either...lol...I wish I got a four day weekend...But two more weeks left till my winter break---super excited for that : D

The Avi is gorgeous..The colors, the saying, and the scene...It's a complete package..I want to see the rest of her update too now...
trina_saras thumbnail
Yes the avi is awesome and I too want to see the whole update sis.

Actually I am not going to class but I still have a paper due so I will be writing it tomorrow and probably sending it via fax to the prof's office.  Hopefully I can get the fax number lol. 

And then after that I have two weeks to do my final paper and then I am done for the term!!

They are watching a movie anyway which I saw over the weekend.  

Am so psyched, I have been doing so much shopping, I am expecting my new coat to come in the mail any day now!!    
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[Quote=trina1]Yes the avi is awesome and I too want to see the whole update sis.

Actually I am not going to class but I still have a paper due so I will be writing it tomorrow and probably sending it via fax to the prof's office.  Hopefully I can get the fax number lol.   LOL..I see...You will be able to get the number..No worries sis!

And then after that I have two weeks to do my final paper and then I am done for the term!! YAY! I have two weeks until my breakk!

They are watching a movie anyway which I saw over the weekend.   Aww! Getting ahead I see...lol..

Am so psyched, I have been doing so much shopping, I am expecting my new coat to come in the mail any day now!!   LOL..Me need to go shopping too! I bet the coat is extra preetttyy!   [/Quote]

trina_saras thumbnail
Anyone home?    and seen the episode yet?

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys.. 😳 ..how r all of u?
rememba me?(hopefully yes!!)
trina_saras thumbnail
Hi Pragati, hope your Eid is going well!

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey trinzie di..how ya been?...eid is just a skul holiday fr me..so yeah its awesome..lol..hwz ur eid going?...

atul was as usual soooo...adorable cute todaii..i hope anjie gives in soon!
trina_saras thumbnail
I am just @ home finishing my final papers for the term so all is well.   We dont celebrate Eid but I will probably serve something special for the occasion here so Atulians can enjoy. 

Yeah it would be nice for AA to have a real track together.

I have put some new sigs on the front if you want to check them out. 
Edited by trina1 - 15 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyaa guyss!
Wot's going on?
Wot happens in todays DMG? the one to one matchh?? oyee hoyee..LOL!