Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Insanity

Thank you addict. Why would Raja go for her when he's got Shweta? πŸ€” She looks familiar though! I'm surprised she's got a whole website dedicated to her.

You're welcome😊

@bold--EGGJACKTLY.

look what i just found....dolly on facebook!πŸ˜†http://www.facebook.com/people/Dolly-Bindra/531925773
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv addict

@mohit, i was looking for the roadies forum here a week ago but didn't find it! will see you there as well then😊

and as you expected, i did rise to the occassion of bantoing gyaan to insanity on my pet subject....NOT Dolly!🀣

Yep... dear friend! See you on the Roadies forum... πŸ˜ƒ

Of course... it's commendable that you rose to the occasion, but you missed out on explaining who Simran is. 🀣Guru ki saari kartooton ka bakhaan karo, yaar!
She has friends on facebook too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yeah, who's Simran? Another Dolly wanting publicity? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
My friend (who convinced me to watch Bigg Boss) is trying to get me to watch Roadies.. I was going to watch the auditions soonish.
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My friend (who convinced me to watch Bigg Boss) is trying to get me to watch Roadies.. I was going to watch the auditions soonish.

The audition episodes are coming every Saturday. This week, the auditions will be in Calcutta...
tv addict thumbnail

Simran is apparently one of the tranvestites who were hauled to the police station along with raja earlier this weekπŸ˜† we've been referring to them as 'trannies'πŸ˜†

here's another pic of Dolly at Ravi Kissen's birthday party (dunno how long ago): http://www.bharatstudent.com/cafebharat/photogallery-3.php?id=29281&cat=8&sub=354&val=Ravi+Kishan+Birthday+Bash&rid=1&page=30

tv addict thumbnail
@insanity's suggestion of a timeline....no way!!!! the list is wayyy too long and i don't have that much time on my hands even though proved otherwiseπŸ˜ƒ
tv addict thumbnail

Thank you addict. Why would Raja go for her when he's got Shweta? πŸ€” She looks familiar though! I'm surprised she's got a whole website dedicated to her.

it appears to be dolly bindra's official website.
immunoblot: ooh, so its kind of like Indian Idol.

addict: maybe another one of his deewanis! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dolly's friends with Ravi Kissen too? 😲

Originally posted by: tv addict

it appears to be dolly bindra's official website.

Ooh, okay. That makes more sense.
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: immunoblot

@ red:
Ashi, it is not clear... who says this? The news person, or Raja's father???

The news person said this Mohit.