•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
I dont like people 😡sending anything abt abhi and ridzi ...........it hurts since i ????(love)😳armaan and riddhima as a couple........any one here which feels the same..............( i didnt mean to hurt abhi >>ridz lovers..... But these are my feelings and i wanted to share with u guyssssss!!!!!!!!)🤢
Sweety alot of us feel the same way...but we have to understand everyone has his or her opionions and if u go to see its good if abhi-ridz are managing to grab their attention to the show it will benefit the show that we all love..!!

And one imp thing - no body can separate Armaan Riddhima not even the Creatives their love is wayy to strong 😆

- karishma
Edited by angel77 - 15 years ago
Thanks karishma i agree wid you everyone has thier own opinion and choices i'm not a fan of abhi and ridhima but i love abhi its just a show and at the end AR will be together so just relax and enjoy the show why are we fighting guys?
yes Armaan-Riddhima forever
Even I don't like abhi and ridz together .............don't pair them together😡
yes i am wit u AR togather rocks
abhi is good for the other girls not for rids
bcoz she has already got the best
Originally posted by bsk1

yes i am wit u AR togather rocks 👏
abhi is good for the other girls not for rids😉
bcoz she has already got the best😃
😆😆😆 okk Lol i m laughing coz it waz KaSh vs KaSu first n now it seems like v hav another couple fans to fight wid Lol neway dont worie sweety no abhi or nikki can separate AR their love iz way tooo strong