Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks once again Jo.
Infact I have found someone outside the Forum who wants me to write this and I could not imagine in the wildest of my dreams about that person. Its my husband.

He read pne part and asked me to write more so that he can take a printout and read while he is flying on work. Imagine so I have more motivation to wirte.
So I arrive on this hypothesis that even men a suckers for romance like we are.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ranjna_m2010

Thanks once again Jo.

Infact I have found someone outside the Forum who wants me to write this and I could not imagine in the wildest of my dreams about that person. Its my husband.

He read pne part and asked me to write more so that he can take a printout and read while he is flying on work. Imagine so I have more motivation to wirte.
So I arrive on this hypothesis that even men a suckers for romance like we are.

Oh really.😲.woww thats so good👏👏...Actually even My Husband is very romantic when it comes to reading romantic novels and stories☺️

I guess they r all chupa rustams😆😉..they don't easily say this but actually they r much more weaker than females when it comes to emotions or romance😳..

I m happy that your life partner became your inspiration in writing now👏...U r very lucky indeed😳
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL.. well, thats a very good motivation to write Ranjna.. ( have a confession, barring Part I, havent read much of your work, am not into FF's..but I loved what you had written, keep up the good work) 😊

ranjnanarang thumbnail

Thats alright ena. Thanks for the appriciation.

ranjnanarang thumbnail
So continueing from where I left.

Part VI

Shubhankar and Kranti have been friends since childhood though Kranti was about 4 years younger than shubhankar still they were great friends. Shubhankar's parents were also killed in jallian wala bagh firing , which took away kranti parents life.

Sohan Tauji trained both of them to become Krantikaris and filled them both with a great sense of duty for their nation. After Sohan tauji it was shubhankar whom kranti trusted the most.

It was that trust and her dependence on him which use to create stir in shubhankar's heart all the time and he didn't even get to know when he started loving her. He could never gather the courage to tell her though. He got his chances but then country and his duty came first, however he always nurtured the desire of marrying and settling down with kranti after the country gets its independence.

Moment shubhankar got to know of kranti's marriage he was heartbroken and angry. He was sitting and remembering his first meeting after Kranti's marriage when she came to the temple with Nirmal. It was a chance meeting and he did not expect to bump into her at that place. At first he as too happy to see her and so was kranti. Exited to see an old friend he was about to hug Kranti but then he got shocked to see the vermillion dot on her forehead.

" Kranti got married when, how, to whom'." Too many questions crossed his head at once. But he could not ask her anything he was happy to meet an old friend and very sad to see his love married to some one else.

He could only ask about the well being of her family, when kranti saw Raj's car stopping there at the temple and had to cut their conversation when she saw Raj coming towards them.

Rabir '.. to that was the name of the guy Kranti was married to. Though shubhankar could not see Raj clearly but he still realized that he was a handsome fellow. A pang of jealousy.

Second meeting was a planned one kranti had sent a message to him about the marriage as they had to discuss their upcoming mission for which Shubhankar had come to Lahore from Amritsar. The third time again they bumped into each other at the temple still and then also they could not talk to each other as Kranti her to get home as it was time for Raj to get back...

At that marriage also he they could not talk much since Raj came there too,

" This guy has no other business apart form following you like a lost puppy is it" Was his reaction when he saw him looking for kranti.

Kranti did not react to that statement but then asked him to meet her later sometime, which left him totally confused.

Why was kranti trying to hide things fom her husband? , What is happening between both of them?, Why is she not introducing him to Raj , they are old friends after all? He loves her but Kranti does not so whats the hassle?

What troubled him the most was the expression of Kranti when se saw her husband. It was not of a worried wife trying to hide something form her husband but of a person trying to hide her weakness form her enemy.

All these things have been troubling him a lot and the answers were with Kranti and he had to meet her to get them.

While at Lal house after getting over with the papad business Kranti was in the kitchen cooking dinner and thinking of ways to meet Shubhankar. For the friend he is she had to tell him about the situation she was pushed to marry Raj and what all happened to her after he left for Amritsar.

Kranti did not realize when BBR came into the kitchen. BBR also saw her with a guy at the marriage and kept the information to herself to use it at an appropriate occasion to make life hell for kranti.

BBr: Kranti?

K: Parjai ji when did you come?

BBR: what is happening Kranti you are so lost that you did not notice me?

K: I was busy with work.

BBR: Work or thinking about something' or some one.

K: What?

BBR: Nothing Devrani ji I was just joking. What's cooking?

K: I am making palak paneer and dal for dinner, do you want me to make something else?

BBR: Yeah, make some gajar halwa as well, Dever ji loves it and the way to a man's heart is through his stomach so make it.

" Hell I will make gajar halwa for that british slave and mix rat poison in it"

K: Sure why not.

Suddenly Raj walks into the kitchen.

BBR: (Surprised) Are dever ji how come you have come into the kitchen.

R: Oh nothing parjai ji I was thirsty.

BBR: You could have asked one of the servants to get some water for, since when have started doing all these things yourself.

R: (not knowing what to answer) I called the servant but I think they have gone out for some work.

BBR walked out smirking.

R: Can I have a glass of water?

Kranti got up in a huff to give him water. In the whole process she did not realize and tripped on the floor mat she could have fallen but for Raj who held her in time.

K: How dare you touch me?

R: You would have fallen and instead of thanking me you are shouting?

Kranti got a glass of water and handed it to Raj.

K: Here take it and get out.

R: (After drinking) I want another glass.

Kranti gave it to him.

K: Here and drown yourself in it and get out.

R: I think I would prefer drowning in a cup of hot tea than water, it is too cold.

K: What the hell, I will just send it.

Raj walked out of the kitchen and BBR who was standing behind the door and listening, almost tripped.

"So Mr. Lawyer you are falling in love with your wife, good, wait till you get to know about this other man in her life."

Raj was working with some papers when kranti walked in with a cup of tea.

R: What happned you look lost?

K: Nothing and it is none of your business.

R: look kranti I know that we are not on best of terms but we can be friends at least and stop being so nasty with each other.

K: Friend and you forget it.

R: Anyway keep the cup here, thanks.

While keeping the cup on the table kranti absent mindedly spilled half the tea on his file.

R: what the hell, you have spoiled my important papers.

K: (Wiping the mess) I am so sorry.

R: never mind get some cloth these are very important papers.

Kranti gets the cloth by that time Raj has cleared most of the mess.

K: I am really sorry Raj.

R: (looking at her amused) That's ok thankfully the cover saved most of them.

K: I am very sorry I didn't mean to harm these papers.

R: That's ok but what happened to you, suddenly my super alert wife is so lost with things.

K: I am not your wife.

R: Yes you are.

K: To hell with you.

"I will ensure that you admit it soon Kranti."

Chaiji walked in.

C: Puttar when did you come?

R: a while ago chaiji how are you?

C: I am fine. Came to talk to Krnati.

K: Yes chaiji.

C: Puttar we have this family tradition of women fasting for their husbands on Kartik Purnima so you will fast with us na. BBR is on family way to she cant to it but I want atleast one of my daughter inlaws to be with me for that.

K: Sure chaiji. Tell me what to do.

C: See you have to get up early in the morning and go to the sarovar to take a bath. After that offer you puja to sun god, you will have to go to the temple and then you have to stay without any food or water for the whole day. Since I have a knee pain I will not be able to go to sarovar so you will have to go alone.

K: this is a good opportunity to meet Shubhankar  sure chaiji I will go in the morning.

Kranti got up early in the morning as this was the big day she would meet Shubhankar and tell him everything and also they have to discuss what's in his mind about their activities, as after britishers tightened their noose all the KKs have scattered and it was upto kranti and Shubhankar to get them together and carry on their work.

Kranti did not know that Raj decided to secretly follow her. He did not want to miss seeing his pretty wife in the first light of dawn. Kranti too off her shows at the side of the sarover opened her hair and started walking on the steps at the ghats. She took a few dips seven to be precise as told by chaiji. After that she stood out to offer prayers to sun god. She stood with some water in her hands facing the rising sun.

Her waist long hair stuck to her like a part of her wet dress on her body. The first lights of sun falling on her already beautiful face make it shine even more. She was looking so pure and serene while reciting gyatri mantra. For a long time Raj could not take his eyes off her. He wanted to capture that kranti in his eyes and mind for ever. Her pure beauty, her most peaceful expression and her long hair. Everyting.

After offering her prayers she walked out of the water. For a moment raj was very tempted to hold her and plant a kiss on her lips but refrained. He was not supposed to be there.

Edited by ranjna_m2010 - 15 years ago
Greenday thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey ranjana....dis is greenday....awesome work i must say !!!!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi rajna....
awsome work yaar
I loved to read those RK fighting sequences...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Haila Raj getting all naughty thoughts😲😛...Ranju I hope in the next part he kisses her😉😆..at least in the dream yaar😳...

Ok coming back to this part,wonnderfully written as usual👏...I wish creatives would hv simply followed your brilliant FF😳...Loved the entire Shubu-Jealousy track too😉..and then Kranti keeping a vrath for Raj and then taking the bath early morning..woww superb thinking👏😳...I m loving this idea of two jealous men fighting with their ownselves😆😳;I hope BBR can put some  ghee in fire and try to provoke Raj more so that he can go and confess his love for Kranti😳..

Overall Ranju I can see that u r back with a bang😃...Amazing piece of writing👏
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haila Ranjana............... I'll consider this your festival offer ...........

We just finished celebrating our harvest festival ......

And your episode is terrific .........

Like Jo ..... I hope R gets to kiss K soon ....

And if Shubbu is to be a Kabab-me-haddi..... plz make it a very small teeny-weeny haddi ...........

khoya chand thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in 1 word awesome!!!continue...👍🏼