Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
[quote=sana20n]KSG: *sigh*.. "much better Sir... thoda sa aur neeche"[/quote]
🀣 oye hoyee Sana..thats awesome...just if KSG said the 'aur neeche' to ME 😳 ROFLL

[quote=sana20n]KSG: "Sir, i forgot to tell you, i have a few girls who have been helping me out too.. they are such sweet hearts, whenever we come to Goa they welcome us warm-heartedly" *blushing at the thought of the WED girls*[/quote]
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he mentioned us again πŸ˜† Im blushing tooo πŸ˜† man this fanfic is beginning to feel REAL 😲 ROFLL!

[quote=sana20n]KSG: *reading this kissed the letter and mumbled* "see you soon" *his eyes twinkled at the thought* [/quote]
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

KSG...we looove you πŸ˜† 😳

Sana..that was great ! πŸ˜ƒ
nina_luck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sorry for taking so much time :(

Ayaz: *notices the happiness on Karan's face and walks closer to him* "Suprise pasand aaya?"
KSG: *turns around and hugs him, surprisen Ayaz, who is getting squashed* "Karan...choro"
MA: *getting jealous, runs and parts them*
Ayaz: *catching his breath* "Thanks Mayank...aran...Kaha tha na...ahista se"
KSG: *smiling* "I can't believe it, you know my Girls??? Sir, aap kitne burre ho, pehle kyun nahi bataya ki mere Girls ne aapko yahan bheja hai?"
MA: *Surprised by this information* "Doc, you know them?"
Ayaz: *laughing* "Guys guys, After all I'm the love Guru" *winking at them*
KSG: *excited* "Sir...sir...woh log kaise hai? I mean when will I meet them?? Batao na...please Sir...Batao na" *pulling his coat*
Ayaz: "Relax relax Karan...time aane par...ek batao, tum ladkiyon se milne ke liye itne bechain kyun ho?" *whispering this*
KSG: *blushing* "Woh Sir...woh...I love them a lot"
Ayaz: *smiling* "Accha theek hai, lekin Mayank ko batana mat....warna insecure ho yajega"
MA: *feeling left out* "Uhm..Karan...tumhe kaise maloom ke Doctor Tumhare Girls ko jaante hai?"
KSG: *walking to him and putting one arm around his shoulders* "Arre mere pineapple....Iss chithi mein likha hai, ki WED girls ne hi, GuruJi ko yahan bheja hai"
MA: "Kyun?"
Ayaz: *comming betweein them and putting one arm around Karan and the other around MA's shoulder* "Abhi Karan ko kuch cheeze sikhna hai"
MA: *frowning* "Aur bhi kuch seekhna hai?...Oh God...Aur yahan mein soch raha tha ki jo isne dikhaya hai already janat hai"
KSG: *blushing*
Ayaz: *looking at Karan* "Arre wah...I'm proud of you!" *kissing him on his cheeks*
MA: *Eyes getting bigger*
*just then they hear someone crying, they look around and see Pan sitting on the bed by the sleeping AT, applying the cream and crying*

Ayaz: *looking weird at them* "Isse jkya hua hai?"
KSG: "Sir...don't worry...yeh Champ hai...kuch na kuch idiot reason hoga"

sana20n thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣.... nina... i have no words 🀣🀣🀣

KSG: "champ kya howa?" *frowning*

Pan: "Karan dekho isse... dekho... main kab se cream laga raha hoon lekhin, ismein koi jaan hi nahi hai..." *starts crying again*

MA: "jaan nahi hai... matlab?" *confused*

Ayaz: *understood what Pankit said looks at MA thinking how dumb he is not to understand him, eyes widen*

Pan: "matlab yeh ke... dekho swelling toh khatam hogayi lekhin ismein jaan hi nahi hai.. floppy-floppy sa hai!" *showing them*

KSG: *hearing this, rushes to the bathroom again, throwing up*

MA: *runs after him* "mere muscle ki factory, theek ho na...?" *rubbing his back*

Ayaz: "dont worry Pankit sab theek ho jayega... just follow my instructions... ok?" *nodding his head*

Ayaz: "ok guys, main chalta hoon... oh yes, Karan.. theek raat ke 9 baje neeche restaurant main ana.. Mayank ko bhi saath lana tumhare liye surprise hai... ok byee" *walks out*

Pan: *caresses AT's face and kisses him* "utho na, i miss you.. dont do this to me, please..." *whispers in his ear*

AT: *moves a little and cuddles Pan*
Edited by sana20n - 15 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail

[quote=nina_luck]KSG: *smiling* "I can't believe it, you know my Girls??? Sir, aap kitne burre ho, pehle kyun nahi bataya ki mere Girls ne aapko yahan bheja hai?"[/quote]
man i just looove it when he calls WED girls 'my girls' 😳 πŸ˜†

[quote=nina_luck]KSG: *blushing* "Woh Sir...woh...I love them a lot"[/quote]
and we love u more!! 😳 loll

[quote=nina_luck]MA: *frowning* "Aur bhi kuch seekhna hai?...Oh God...Aur yahan mein soch raha tha ki jo isne dikhaya hai already janat hai"
KSG: *blushing*
Ayaz: *looking at Karan* "Arre wah...I'm proud of you!" *kissing him on his cheeks*[/quote]
ROFLLLLL!

[quote=sana20n] Pan: "Karan dekho isse... dekho... main kab se cream laga raha hoon lekhin, ismein koi jaan hi nahi hai..." *starts crying again*
[/quote]
oMGGGG LOL!! πŸ˜†

ROFLLL "floppy-floppy" 🀣 OH MY GOD 🀣

and LMFAOOO @ MA calling KSG "mere muscle ke factory" ROFLLL!!!!!!!!

oye hoyeeeeeeee surprise??
sana20n thumbnail
preeti... 🀣🀣... im in for some serious scolding tomorow.. when he reads it🀣🀣.... i had no intention to write that... but you know temptation always wins 🀣 Edited by sana20n - 15 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
LOL....Does SAM read all updates now?
nina_luck thumbnail
LMAO!! floppy-floppy...that one was hillarious!!

KSG: *looks at both of them and smiles* "Chalo, hum bhi chalte hai...Let's leave them alone....they need the rest after what happened"
MA: "ya, chalo...Hummein bhi tayaar hona hai raat ke liye"
*they leave and leave AT & Pan...both of them cuddled up and sleeping*

KSG: *once in their room, goes to the bathroom and freshens up*
MA: *cleans the mess which everyone made* "Uff yeh Karan bhi na, mujhe yeh sab karne ke liye chor diya"
KSG: *just able to hear this when he omes out* "Oye mere Makhan...Kya hua?" *hugging him from behind*
MA: *irritated smile* "Nahi nahi...kuch nahi hua...sirf saare kaam mujh par chor diya"
KSG: "Arre jaanu, mein ne madat kiya na"
MA: "Accha....kya madat kiya?"
KSG: *walks in front of him* "Dekho...tumhare liye itna sexy se tayaar hua hu?" *smiling*
MA: "Very funny"
KSG: "Accha accha baba....Lekin maine madat kiya..woh bathroom saaf kiya na"
MA: *surprised* "Ohh!!" *smiles and hugs him*
KSG: *hugging him back* "Suno mein restaurant mein ja raha hoon, tum tayaar ho kar aa jaane ok?"
MA: *looks up with a weird look* "Abhi? Lekin abhi toh sirf 6 hi baje hai?"
KSG: *takes his face in his hands* "Bhool gaya na mere sanatara....Humme Sunaina ka madat karna hai...main abhi ja raha hoon dekhne ke liye ki baat pohochi kaha tak"
MA: "ohh...like that" *smiling*
KSG: "exactly!"
MA: *turns around to go into the bathroom* "Theek hai...Mein fresh up ho kar aa jaonga"
KSG: *giving a slap on MA's butt* "Wear something sexy" *and leaves*
MA: *blushing* "Paagal"
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
[quote=nina_luck]KSG: *giving a slap on MA's butt* "Wear something sexy" *and leaves*[/quote]
🀣 ROFLLL Nina!!
sana20n thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

LOL....Does SAM read all updates now?

🀣.. yes... im not sure what his take on the latest track will be?? need something to hide under
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
haha hope he posts his thoughts when he reads πŸ˜†

anyway im off to bed now...early morning tmrw...soo much work to do *cry*

goodnight girls *hugs*