Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i didnt watch this from the begining.. will someone tell me who sid is and how is he related to tapu? did she love him before or what?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she had a crush on him...which she took to be love...so she dated him for a bit but sid actually did love her but then she used him to kill ichha and then dumped him saying she loves veer so now hes back for revenge!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is rashmi leaving the show ????????
PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi...I made a poll (Why are u still watching uttaran)....for which i wanted to enable multiple voting....unfortunately it showed some error message...and therefore multiple voting was disallowed....when i tried to make the same poll again, inspite of enabling multiple voting it allows only single voting...with the result there are 2 polls on the same topic....

Since this was the first time i was making a poll that enabled multiple voting, i wanted to know if creating such a poll is possible...coz inspite of creating it twice, it did not work for me...
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
i want the BG music that shows in Uttaran promo.The one in which Tapasya is riding a cycle and icha is walking along with her.First  they show the little Tapasya and Icha and then the grown up ones.I really want the audio track.

This is the tune.i want the audio tune of this without the commentry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqhrsUKskBE

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
iqrasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plz can any  one give the link of that song when vansh was dying but thinking about icha .......
   wanted in mp3 audio link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😉😉😉😉Edited by iqrasweet - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How do i upload pictures for picture gallery, can anyone help me?
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can sum1 tell me what happened on 10 aug eppisode??i cnt see the update..
ekta.mishra thumbnail
We all just want that now Uttaran serial should end on proper and happy note.. If now this serial should be draged with more episodes then may be it will get more worst and boring .......... :)
_poonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey where is uttaran tunes forum please tell me