Shah Rukh Khan teaches Muslims real Islam

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan teaches Muslims real Islam

Shah Rukh Khan has spoken for the first time about his thoughts on the Mumbai atrocities.

Speaking exclusively to Raj and Pablo for this Saturday's (6 December) 'Love Bollywood' Show on BBC Asian Network, Shah Rukh speaks openly about why he hasn't talked about the attacks till now as well as his views on what the younger generation of Muslims should be concentrating on.

Shah Rukh said "I've tried to keep away from commenting on this as there are no words to express a situation like this because our feelings are mixed with anger, disbelief and sadness."

In light of the horrific attacks, Shah Rukh went on to give his thoughts on religion and the younger Muslim generation.

"Being Muslim myself, I believe youngsters need to understand Islam and respect the religion in the right way. It's such a huge waste and my appeal to all in these times and in recent years is that please can we run what we want in terms of politics, government, jobs and teaching our children with the prime motive of taking communalism out of it. I think no agenda should be attached to any kind of religion."

Shah Rukh spoke passionately about his views on what he feels should be the only religion the nations' children should follow - 'work'; he goes on to say, "The religion our children are born with should be something they practice as a discipline and work should be developed as the new religion."

santabanta.com

thanx for the artical..
pata nahin kion india ki adat hai kay kuch bhi wahan ho raha ho woh hum paki ko hi blame kartay hain agar india main koi muslim acha kam kar raha hai tu woh true indian hai chahay woh actor ho yaa crickter ho yaa koi bhi lakin agar wahan kaa koi muslim koi bura kam kar day tu ussay paki bana datay hain
mujhy tu lagta hai abh jaisay indian film flop jaa rahi hai ekk din woh kahain gay iss main bhi pak kaa hath hai

I think it's outrageous that they're blaming everything on Pakistan. My God... and what SRK says isn't the last word. He isn't a practising Muslim so he can just shut up about it.
how do u knwo if he is practising the religion or not ...or for that matter who knows if they are practising religion in a right way or not ....everyone has right to say whatever they want and express what they feel religion is to them...others if can't appreciate should shut up about it...
If you're dancing around with women half naked, are married to a Hindu woman and drink Alcohol, you can hardly claim to be a practising Muslim. And biggest fan, don't be personal... otherwise I'll report you for personal attack. My God, we aren't even allowed to say what we think about him cuz we have his fan here... ridiculous!
i think wat he is saying is right...being a Muslim i alwayz feel angry nd hurt coz that is not even close to wat our respectful religion teaches us... Islam is a religion of peace nd love nd killing innocent ppl is totally not justified... i am from Pakistan but am in the U.S but i still feel horrible for wat happened in Mumbai... i don't get it wat do ppl get by killing innocents. nd as far as Srk is concerned i don't think we hav the right to judge if he is  good Muslim or not coz we never know who is close to Allah...maybe he is better than all of us coz if u look at him he seems to be a real nice human being.
I hope i didn't offend neone. 😊
Originally posted by amy22

If you're dancing around with women half naked, are married to a Hindu woman and drink Alcohol, you can hardly claim to be a practising Muslim. And biggest fan, don't be personal... otherwise I'll report you for personal attack. My God, we aren't even allowed to say what we think about him cuz we have his fan here... ridiculous!
i agree n all those muslim bolywood actors should keep thier mouth shut cause they dont know any thing about islam n aur waisay bhi sab islam islam kar rahay hain YEH TU POCHO UN LOGON NAY YEH SAB KIA KIU  these bolywood actors r not muslimss kalma tak tu ata nhi inhen muslam bantay hain
shahrukh teaches islam how could he he is not a true muslim jo insaan apny bachoon ko ALLAH or hindu mazhad dono follow karaye wo muslim kysy ho sakta hy usy khud zaroorat hy islam ko sahi meanings sy samjhny ki