jsohan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I am watching this show in Australia and I am getting tired to come to this serial update only to find that the people that take the time to update the show,  their accounts are being banned! Can someone please explain why this is so?  Is this show still going or what?  So what if someone updates this show other than the regular updaters who have not updated since Oct or have I actually missed the updates of the regular updaters.  Confused? ðŸ˜•   Well guess what?  Even I am confused when updaters (regualr or unregular) accounts are banned.  Does that mean my account is also going to be banned for asking this question - why they are banned?           Edited by jsohan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

zee tv is not airing any more new episodes of saath saath. all the other recent update posts are just advertisements. i think saath saath already ended abruptlywith rekha being exposed

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neela226

zee tv is not airing any more new episodes of saath saath. all the other recent update posts are just advertisements. i think saath saath already ended abruptlywith rekha being exposed

Thank you so much for letting me know. I was really looking forward to reading about the last few episodes of the show that is why I have been checking this page everyday. This is really so sad =(