Mayank/Rahul-Muskaan/Drushti Resort!!

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
            PART 21    

~Rahul Grewal~

Is played by Mayank Anand who has acted in serials such as Hello Dollie and Hotel Kingstone. Rahul is a guy who is slick and cool. !! His character was introduced against Armaan. But now he has changed & is the only one who knows abt the AR relation. He has won every1's hearts & become frnds with all. Hes completely bessoted by Muskaan, but is yet 2 tell her , though they behave as a married couple.

~Muskaan Chadda~
Is played by Drushti Dhami who has not acted in previous soaps. She is the ambassdor of Reliance Mobile and You will see her in many ads for that matter. Dr. Muskaan is her first real role. Muskaan is a girl from Punjabi who is the comedy element in everyone's live. She has been a shown a girl who makes even the sterness of Dr. Keerti smile. Muskaan has only one enemy and that is Rahul. Rahul and Muskaan togather bring her laughter into the show. In times of need, Muskaan is always ready for her laughter to fill anyone's life.

Edited by *mansibhatia* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Woohoo!
We finally are at the next resort!
Congrats everyone!

Thanks Mansi, for opening this one.

-Mishti_Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeppiiiiiiiiiiiii party time party party 🥳
Congrats Every One here

but some thing wondring me da last resort was part 20 n this one also part 20
it should 21 orrrrrr is it 20 ??????
-Mansi- thumbnail
Hi Sonia!! Yes!! We FINALLY made it 2 the nxt one. Im so happy. Good 2 see u online..but im gonna be here n there coz im typing atleast one scene b4 I study.
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: *mansibhatia*

Hi Sonia!! Yes!! We FINALLY made it 2 the nxt one. Im so happy. Good 2 see u online..but im gonna be here n there coz im typing atleast one scene b4 I study.

Hi Mansi!
Thats fine... I am also working on something; this english paper I have due this week.
I am glad you are writing.  Look forward to reading.
I can't seem to write myself but there seems to be a few people writing RM FF's nowadays.
Sakina (justluvmayank) just started one as well.

So I might be IOTW this week or next week... not sure yet.. Trina just PMed me to ask me questions.

-Mansi- thumbnail
Oh..dats gr8. She did? I never knew. Will chk it upp. I shud type in the morning..My FF's gonna be superbb..
goodkashish thumbnail
hai Mansi....thanks for the FC.......it is nice and plus i am so glad that we have reach 21st one....thanks
-Mansi- thumbnail
Hi Kashish..Long time..ur most welcome. :)
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: *mansibhatia*

Oh..dats gr8. She did? I never knew. Will chk it upp. I shud type in the morning..My FF's gonna be superbb..

Well I am glad you have a superb idea. 
I sure don't have any real ideas. 
I am waiting to have another dream to get my ideas.

I will let you know when I am IOTW.  I hope you will participate. 
I don't know that many people on IF. 😳

I don't have a clue why I was picked.  😕