getting to know arjun bijalni-article!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Difficult life
All of 26 now, this TV actor has come up the hard way in life. Though in his younger days, he thought of becoming a businessman like his father, his dreams were shattered when his father expired.

An easy start
He had to support his family and so, he got into modelling.
He says, "I did modelling for four years and that is when I realised I had the talent and exploited it. Three years ago, I was offered a role in Left Right Left. I did that and gained popularity." Today, after a brief act in Mohe Rang De, he is playing a role in Mile Jab Hum Tum. 

Thoughts about getting into movies
Now, this young actor is happy with his life but like all other actors, he wants to take the plunge into Bollywood soon. But unfortunately, he hasn't yet grabbed any role in Bollywood. He says, "I will eventually act in Bollywood movies and when I do, I'll do only a main lead or some role where I'll be noticeable. I would love to do an action flick or a love story."

What makes him angry?
This Sindhi guy claims to be "very ordinary" and he confesses that he's not someone who'll stay calm when anybody does any wrong to him. Known to be short-tempered, Arjun says, "I'm wearing a pearl in my hand to deal with anger."

Ask him what triggers off this anger and he says, "I hate people who don't value things like favours etc and are not grateful for that. I believe in the tit for tat formula."
He adds, "If someone gets cheeky with me, I'll get cheekier."

Lives his dream through his brother
It was Arjun's dream to study MBA and do business post that, but unfortunately, his dream couldn't come true. So, he's living his dream through his brother. He says, "I'm making my younger brother study MBA because I couldn't do it. I realized that education is very important in life to make a mark." 

Family…
He was brought up by his mom ever since his dad expired. Today, his family consists of his mother and brother.  He says, "My mother is proud of me." We guess that's what matters in his life.

wow ....im sure his mom and bro are really proud of him for supporting the family and still becoming something of his own talent 😊👏 Edited by truesaphire - 15 years ago
Cool.. thanks for posting.. he's Sindhi? I didnt knw that.. I like the way he says "I believe in the tit for tat formula."
He adds, "If someone gets cheeky with me, I'll get cheekier."😆

v.nice article,thanks for sharing
awww...sho cute.. tough guy haan