Fan Fictions

Just Married#2 UPDATED:PG14~Riddhima's fate (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 21

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

IF-Rockerz

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
heyyy hiii sonali i used to b silent reader bt i was not able to control myself from commenting........... ur ff is just tooooooooooooo good i loved it ............. plzzz cont soooon n yaa plzzz pm me if possible n yaa

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY to all of u

Edited by sweetiecutie - 25 January 2009 at 9:56pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Married#2 UPDATED:PG14~Riddhima's fate (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
plzzzz update soon..

IsabellaCullen

IF-Dazzler

IsabellaCullen

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
"Mini is no more Dr.Armaan.."

The words buzzed inside his head again and again.CryTears were rapidly flowing down his deep green eyes.It was something really unexpected.Everything was normal with Mini.In fact, the last time, he met her i.e, yesterday night, she had fought with him over a chocolate and he had promised to bring her favorite "Bournbon" for her, not knowing that the chapter would end without any prior thought about her.

"Armaan?..kahaan ho tum?..ghar par ho kya?..Tum theek ho na Armaan?..11 baj gaye..tum aaye nahin..oh..!! mere songs download karva rahe ho..right??.."Riddhima naughtily winked, not knowing what made him late..

"Riddhima..I'll call you later.."He knew, if he would say anything, she would sense his distress by the hoarseness of his voice due to tears.

"Nahin..mujhe toh tumse abhi baat karni hai.."Riddhima childishly exclaimed..LOL

"Ridd.."he couln't complete as she interrupted..."Mere saar fav. songs hone chahiye usmein..ok?..Most importatntly, "Ayye bacchu" aur Ghajini ke sare songs plus "air supply" aur.."

"RIDDHIMA PLEASE STOP IRRITATING ME...HAR SAMAY TUMHE BEEMAR SAMAJH KAR TUMHSE SYPATHISE NAHIN KARUNGA MAIN...RIDDHIMA ZINDAGI MEIN BAHUT BADE BADE TOOFAN AATE HAIN...JINSE HAMEIN AKELA LADNA HOTA HAI....MUJHE KUCH DER AKELA CHOD DO...HAATH JODTA HUN MAIN..."Ouch..He yelled at her..

Not hearing anything from her side, he furiously threw the cellphone on the bed.Closing his eyes, he introspected himself and reality struck him..

"Ye..yeh kya kar diya maine ..kya ..kya keh diya Riddhima se?..?..main.."He was shcocked and angry at the same time.After all whom was he angry with??..God?? Mini??.Riddhima ?? or Himself??or Destiny??..

He had done a blunder by misbehaving with his ailing wife-the thought was pinching his heart all the more..More tears welled up his eyes as he banged his fist against the wall..

Dr.Kirti checked her pulse.."Riddhima??..aapko toh high fever hai..aap..aapne davai li ??Dr.Armaan kahaan hain??..Dr.Riddhima aap theek toh hain na?..?.."She touched her face as she cried silently..

"Rukiye main..main abhi unko bulaati hun..tab tak aapka injection main Shubhankar se mangva deti hun.."Kirti paged him..Hurriedly, she started moving out of the room, when Riddhima held her hand..

"Main aapse apni pareshaani share kar sakti hun??.."She was crying..

Kirti noded, wiping her tears.."Kya hua Dr.Riddhima?.."..

"kya main aap sab ko bewajah pareshaan kar rahi hun??..Kya meri beemari aap sabke liye museebat hai?..Dr.Keerti..kya aap sab par main bojh ban chuki hun?.."She was heartbroken..

Kirti sat with her.."Nahin riddhima..yeh sab kyun soch rahi hain aap?..aap toh hamare liye duniya ka sabse keemati heera hain..keval aapke parivar hi nahin..balki iss sanjeevani parivaar ke liye bhi aur..mere liye bhi..Hum sab aapko bahut pyaar karte hain..aur isiiliye aapko takleef mein nahin dekh sakte hain..aur that's why pareshaan rehte hain.."

Riddhima wasn't yet convinced with her..suddenly, a sharp twinge of pain stormed inside her head..Cry

"Aapse Dr.Armaan ne kuch kaha?.."Kirti asked..

Riddhima couldn't reply and gazed down ..

"Riddhima..woh kisi baat ko lekar pareshaan hai..aap zyada mat sochiye..main zara shubhankar se milkar aati hun hmm?..aap pls lie down.."

Kirti makes her lie down but her heart still has the same questions hurting her...

She kept thinking the same thing over and over again and was feeling more dejected..Cry .."main hun sabki pareshaani kka karan??..jab mera pyaar hi mujhse nafrat karne laga hai toh..."CryCry

"Riddhima??..kitna tez fever hai tumhe?..tum..sarr mein dard toh nahin hai na Riddhima?..main..main abhi davai deta hun tumhe.."He looked at her, who was looking very pale and off-colour.

She got on her feet all of a sudden..Crying with tiny sobs now..

"Riddhima?? uth kaise rahi ho tum?..riddhima?? leto..chalo.."He went to her side..

"Tum nafrat karne lage ho na mujhse?.."..

Armaan looked at her desperatedly.."Nahin Riddhima..."Cry

"Main..main tumhaari sympathy nahin gain karna chahti armaan..main ..main..I don't want to be a burden on you.."She was sobbing badly now..CryCry

"Hey..Riddhima..I..I didn't mean to say that..tum..nahin Riddhima.."He went near her, but she stepped back..

"main kya karungi ab jee kar..main marr jaoongi Armaan...main sabke liye ek pareshaani ban chuki hun na...main marr jaoo.."Armaan didn't let her say anything..

"Riddhima..chup..bilkul chup.."he quickly wiped her tears, taking her in arms..

"Pehle toh tum rona band karo..tumhe pata hai na..zara si exertion se tumhaari tabiyat kharab ho sakti hai??..tumhe waise bhi bukhar hai..and it's not a good sign.."He made her drink some water..

"Riddhima..dekho meri taraf?..meri aankhon mein dekho..tumhe lagta hai main tumse nafrat kabhie kar bhi sakta hun?..hmm?..kya ye aankhein keval tumhaare pyaar ko nahin bayaan kartin?..hmm?.bolo riddhima??..ab bhi keh sakti ho ki tum mujh par bojh ho? kya ek baar meri aankhon mein jhankar bologi ki tumhaara armaan tumhe pyaar nahin karta??.."Sitting down on the floor with her , he cried ..

Riddhima's head was aching badly, but she was trying to ignore it.."Toh tumne uss samay.."

"Riddhima..us waqt...main pareshaan tha..iss zindagi se khud s...aur bhagwaan se...main nahin chahta ki meri pareshaani sunkar tumhe takleef ho..please...tum mujhse mat poochna abhi kuch..sahi samay aane par main khud hi bata doonga.."He caresses her hair..

"Meri riddhima toh mujhe khud se bhi jyaada janti hai na??..phir aaj kaise bhool ho gayi aapse?.."Hearing him, Riddhima hid herself into his chest..

His embrace had something magical about it..Her anxieties were getting healed as he rubbed her back very lovingly..But, suddenly, a surge of unbearable pain made her scream, gripping her head tightly..A panicky Armaan held her.."Riddhima?..kya hua?..tum..Ridd..."

Within a few seconds, her pain had vanished as she lost her conscience, falling into his arms..Cry

Dr.Shubhanker, who enetered with her injection, was shell shocked as he touched her head..its was bleeding profusely..Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

ttimpy

ttimpy

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
for a moment when i saw the PM i thot that u had got married.LOL...........sonali.........but then i realized that it was the FF u were referring to.............im just going to read it.thnx a lot for the PM and also for continuing.........

IsabellaCullen

IF-Dazzler

IsabellaCullen

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttimpy

for a moment when i saw the PM i thot that u had got married.LOL...........sonali.........but then i realized that it was the FF u were referring to.............im just going to read it.thnx a lot for the PM and also for continuing.........

awww...i m 16..!!..dont repeat that again..LOLLOL

Happy reading..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Sonali... good to c u updating... again usko pain aagaya and bleeding too... please.. yaar make her healthy at the earliest....that was a nice part... continue soon this time and thanks for the PM...

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

IF-Rockerz

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
heyya nice to see u back yaar kitne dino baad update kiya hai huh .............. any ways the part was good  yaar really but  tooo scary
plzzz ridzi ko jaldi theek karo yaar cant see her in soo much pain

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Hey Sonali,
Actually I hadn't read ur FF from the beginning just had read this part.
I am crying reading all this, the part was so emotional.
I truly loved it.
Continue soon and if possible do PM me.

Kashish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top