Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watch rajeev thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

goddddddddddd.....i hv never read something sooooo beautiful and sweet........it was awesome.......and yes it was written for our RN onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..i cant imagine anyone else in it............it wasssssssssssssss soooooooooooooooooooo.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont know wat.....but i just loveddddddddddddddddd it and luv u 4 posting it............but i wish ye thoda bada hota...........seeeee readers  r always greedy..hahahhahahhaha

thnx 4 posting dis

mystified thumbnail
Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

really excellent macromini ff u wrote dear πŸ‘

thanku dear for appreciatingπŸ€—
mystified thumbnail
Originally posted by: watch rajeev

goddddddddddd.....i hv never read something sooooo beautiful and sweet........it was awesome.......and yes it was written for our RN onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..i cant imagine anyone else in it............it wasssssssssssssss soooooooooooooooooooo.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont know wat.....but i just loveddddddddddddddddd it and luv u 4 posting it............but i wish ye thoda bada hota...........seeeee readers  r always greedy..hahahhahahhaha

thnx 4 posting dis

thanks seemaπŸ€— even i was imagining RN while writing this..he he longer update..omg me very lazy for thatπŸ˜†...but will try something else in future if time permits....

-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
that was beautiful!!! very very well written...so simple, so sweet, so melodious and so peaceful at the end...it filled my heart with wonderful feeling... bcoz u dint mention any couple, it added beauty..with no faces, it was only the emotions i could feel without being distracted...thanks for the lovely piece of writing

take care
harika
mystified thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgfan19

that was beautiful!!! very very well written...so simple, so sweet, so melodious and so peaceful at the end...it filled my heart with wonderful feeling... bcoz u dint mention any couple, it added beauty..with no faces, it was only the emotions i could feel without being distracted...thanks for the lovely piece of writing

take care
harika

thanks harikaπŸ€—...i am very glad that u were able to feel only with the emotions and did not need faces, however for me it was a lil difficult to not imagine any face while writingπŸ˜‰...so i kinda imagined them to be my  fav couple...thanks again for the appreciation...

u take care too
😳
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*sigh* ....... i don't have any words literally .... even beautiful seems to small for a word compared to this micromini story .... πŸ˜† 😳

all i can say is i loved the whole thing ... the understanding between them, without even saying a single word .... it totaly reminded me off Raj Naina .... so i imagined them alway through ... 😳

i just can't believe i missed this .... 😲 but it's all your fault .... pehle nahin batta sakti thi ... aur haan ... yeh maska ... with extra maakan on top .. is not gonna work for me .... i want an UPDATE for WIT .... and that to very soon lol πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

enjoy writing hun πŸ˜ƒ

take care πŸ˜ƒ

yasmin

p.s .... if you've got exams or anything i totaly understand .... you can take your time .... seen i could be nice .... lol πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 15 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful..very heart touching...actually in the middle of the story i guessed one of them to be dumb but never thought that she was deaf too..sad but i i am so happy to see them together....
sweet.dreamz thumbnail
beautiful........it was lovely.......so well written.......it really touched my heart.......best example of the fact that LOVE is unconditioned............πŸ‘.........it was small and this is where its beauty was expressed........a few moments of their life was enough to know unmeasurable depth of their love.......excellent piece of work............
mystified thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

*sigh* ....... i don't have any words literally .... even beautiful seems to small for a word compared to this micromini story .... πŸ˜† 😳 aww...tumhari bolti bandh ho gayiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

all i can say is i loved the whole thing ... the understanding between them, without even saying a single word .... it totaly reminded me off Raj Naina .... so i imagined them alway through ... 😳 me too imagined them lolz

i just can't believe i missed this .... 😲 but it's all your fault .... pehle nahin batta sakti thi ...  areey baba bataya that but i think u missed ..but its k..glad u read it..aur haan ... yeh maska ... with extra maakan on top .. is not gonna work for me .... i want an UPDATE for WIT .... and that to very soon lol πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ  done!i updated wit...finally!πŸ˜†

enjoy writing hun πŸ˜ƒ  thanks dear...

take care πŸ˜ƒ

yasmin

p.s .... if you've got exams or anything i totaly understand .... you can take your time .... seen i could be nice .... lol πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† ahem ahem...wat is that in ur hand? is it a ...*cough* belan that i see?πŸ˜†

mystified thumbnail
Originally posted by: yyyy

Beautiful..very heart touching...actually in the middle of the story i guessed one of them to be dumb but never thought that she was deaf too..sad but i i am so happy to see them together....

thanku neetu..that was exactly my intention to make it understand that she was specially gifted without having actually saying it...glad u guessed itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ