Posted: 02 December 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyz
Do you think This Show will be a Hit as
Bidaai Aur Balika Badhu
this has also Nice Cocept
what do you think ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will This be a Hit ?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smilecheese

IF-Dazzler

smilecheese

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

i think so cause people are tired of the same old saas bahu shows and this show will provide something different.

on top of it all, the actors are doing a fabulous job so i hope that it does become a big success.

Irisduplex

Goldie

Irisduplex

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
yeh I think so too its a very interesting concept never seen anything like this or close to this before. Its like an eye opener to watch poverty from a child's persepective. Its a reality that is prevalent in our country  we see this sight  every day but dont ever think about it! I don't see why it should not work? Smile

colors is rocking!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
i guess it will and it has to with its diff plot and theme from the usual ones!EmbarrassedTongue

anjali83192

IF-Rockerz

anjali83192

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged
yup....i too think that it will be a hit...the theme of the show is quite fresh n touching also....

Edited by anjali83192 - 03 December 2008 at 5:35am

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Definitely hope it'll ....every episode has been very touching and full of poignant moments .... its an eye-opener .... people are tired of the same saas-bahu sagas and BV and Bidaai's being the top shows today are testimony to that .... I must laud the channel executives at Colors , they're trying to present different shows .... BV , Uttaran , JKBH all have some social message , MRD is totally different in its concept ..

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
It will def be a hit. The concept is diff & nice.

But i hope it keeps the freshness going on post the leap when Iccha & the owner's daughter grow up.

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Yeah Even I Hope Soo ...
COLORS are trying Different Shows ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.