Members Lounge

Help I FOUND A BIRD!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tishy_Fishy

Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
please help me i just got home and it is 6:04 pm. as i was walking in i found a helpless bird. I think one of its wings are broken. It is also pouring rain and is freezing. i could not let the bird die so i brought it inside in a box. no i did not touch the bird with my hands. but i no nothing of birds what should i do? PLEASE HELP MECryi need to help this bird.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help I FOUND A BIRD!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana_usa

sana_usa

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

First u r very sweet helping a helpless bird so keeping helping others!!!! God bless you and maybe u can take help from ur friends or ur family help u I really don't know wat to say so im very sorry!!!!!!!!!

x_TaniSha_x

x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
 Yahh.. tha wuz very sweet n nice of u... i really also dunt noe wuh to do.. i think the best thing for u to do iz ask ur parentz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top