Members Lounge

Would You Swallow Your Pride?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Ok me and my friend had this discussion that would we swallow our pride to protect our self or would we die for our rights and beliefs…for example…someone on the bus tells you to get up and not sit next to them…would you get up, avoid the fight OR argue and might put yourself in danger because you believe no one has the right to push you around and tell you where to sit or not to sit…So what do you think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would You Swallow Your Pride?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
well Naina....in this particular instance, I would not get up...

I wouldnt argue or get into a fight but I wouldnt budge either.....I mean how do u generally respond to barking dogs.....u ignore them although a scene is still created and people speculate......

I think this isnt abt pride, its abt condoning what is wrong.....if u let it go today just to avoid a little inconvenience, it might come back tomorrow to bite u....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top