Balika Vadhu

BV-02nd Dec HQ video(youtube links added)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

blr1000itawsnanithakuljaysjayrehmat gillTeeyaminkiMonMadCeruleanSky-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV-02nd Dec HQ video(youtube links added)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ooo dedication!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue
loved the way jaggu was trying to make anandi!and the last caption at end too. gehna stopped dadi sa with her words only(oh yes holding her hand tooLOL)EmbarrassedTongueworth watching!
thank you so much for the vidEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I loooooved the epi today.....good all round !!!!!!!!!

And it was so cute when Jaggu tried to patao-fy Anandi and when Anandi ran after Dadi-saa pleading with her to let Jaggu go....aisi hoti hai dostana !

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shubh_Aastha

And it was so cute when Jaggu tried to patao-fy Anandi and when Anandi ran after Dadi-saa pleading with her to let Jaggu go....aisi hoti hai dostana
!

some1 is a big fan of the film dostanaWinkBig smile
for me the person 2 giv credit last nyt was gehna..hadnt it been for her jagya wouldnt b savedSmile

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i5hy

And it was so cute when Jaggu tried to patao-fy Anandi and when Anandi ran after Dadi-saa pleading with her to let Jaggu go....aisi hoti hai dostana
!

for me the person 2 giv credit last nyt was gehna..hadnt it been for her jagya wouldnt b savedSmile

Yep ....the last sigg in my sigg box is a testimony to that Wink

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by i5hy

!

Yep ....the last sigg in my sigg box is a testimony to that Wink

hey..send me the link to ur siggie shop.... u never know..i just might hav to steal a siggie from thereBig smile

rehmat gill

rehmat gill

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

rehmat gill

rehmat gill

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top