Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by lovelyreddyrose

as jb entered jigyasa walia's dialogue "khud jai bhaiya se chaar paanch baar shaadi kar gaye "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
looks like even she counts .πŸ˜†
jigyasa , she proved her talent again not much harsh,bitter  words spoken to bani just her expression was awesome the look she gave .yup she recieves an acclode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

u r right rose........it's funny they accept his oad part himself....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by teenzs

πŸ˜†
well atleast she knows how many times they hav married..
u kno its very difficult to keep trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†teenu kahi ekta ne mera ff tho nahin pada na kyunki jw and bani ke hindu muslim,christian wedding mere ff main hi hua tha😳 remeber πŸ˜†
Originally posted by generator

u r right rose........it's funny they accept his oad part himself....πŸ˜†
yes i was also thinking same shikar
well jigyasa is back to ruin her bhai's life naπŸ˜†
true true that's the true elegance of a villain and wanting to hurt other people.
Jigyasa is being played by Ashwini in a perfect way...

She is really strong andhave a good commanding voice even JW dosnt have...

and the way she unfolds a long dialouge continously without break reall worth  a mention...

Though she is on the wrong side....she is there to be watched for......

Kudos to ashwini...she has a great career ahead....

I truly hate Jigyasa's character...but I think thay actress Ashwini Kalsekar does a good job and I truly applaud her for thisπŸ‘.

freinds
the character of a vamp is applauded when u hate her the most when u feel like wringing there neck and this is what happens when ashwini plays the  role. the way she delivers the dialogue or the way she carries her self we are left with awe
i can bet in no other serial the vamp/villian got such a fan following as she gathered .
the one and only one person for whoom i watch kasamse apart from jai (who is hardly seen )πŸ˜†