miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

jab shurwaat itna acha ho to end kaisa hoga👏

TINAMALHONTRA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

Gunjan – Di chalo utho college nahi jaana kya.

Nupur – paanch minute aur.

Gunjan – Nahin Di tum agar nahi uthi na toh Mayank aur naaraz ho jaayega

Nupur – Are baap re Mayank aaj use shukriya kehna hai acha hua tune utha diya

Gunjan – Ab chalo bhi Dia kab se cheekh rahi hai bahut khush lag rahi hai aaj.

Nupur – Pata hai Gunjan aaj mujhe baal kholne ka man kar raha hai.

Gunjan - Kyun Di tum bahut kum baal kholti ho aaj aisa kya khaas hai.

Nupur - Pata nahi Gunjan mujhe kyun lag raha hai ki aaj kuch special hone wala hai.

Gunjan - Haan Di mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki kuch khaas hoga aaj par aisa kya hoga

Nupur - Kya pata chal college chalet hai

At Excel 

Nupur - Chal Gunjan ab main chalti hoon

Gunjan - Thikh hai Di

Suddenly she sees Samrat

Gunjan - Samrat, Samrat

Samrat - Are yeh toh chashmish hai

Benji - Toh kya ho gaya

Samrat - Are Dia mujhe kha jayegi agar phir iske saath dikha. Acha sun mere paas idea hai sun.

He tells him his plan

Gunjan - Samrat, main tumhe kabse bula rai thi

Samrat - Maine suna nahi Gunjan

Gunjan - Gunjan…..chashmish nahi ….. Uhm main yeh kehna chahti hoon ki thank you

Samrat - You are welcome kuch aur kaam nahi hai toh bye main ja raha hoon. Samrat ke paas behenji logon ke saath time spend karne ke liye time nahi hain.

Gunjan - Par, par Samrat….

Samrat walked away leaving Benji to complete his rest of the plan.

Benji – Itni sad mat dikho Samrat ke liye u r like any other girl. He used u to win the bet against Dia and now has left u

Gunjan - Bet, kaunsa bet….

Benji tells her all abt the bet

Benji – Meri salah maano stay away from him.

Saying this he walked away from her and met Samrat in a classroom.

Benji – Us ke aankhon main aansoon the

Samrat – Main kya karoon do din ki dosti ke liye saalon bhar ka rishta kaise tod doon.

Benji – But…

Samrat – Chod na voh thik ho jayegi.

Samrat leaves the room.

Benji – Shayad…… but shayad kismat tujhe bhulne na de. Hopefully aisa din na aye ki tu is do dinki dosti ke liye sab kuch chodne ko tayaar ho jaye.

Canteen  

Nupur – Mayank, acha hua tum yahan mil gaye main to tumhe thanks kehna chahti thi.

Mayank - Hmm…. Hey C.J yaahan

C.J – Hi Mayank, Nupur kaise ho dance acha tha

Nupur – Hi C.J

Mayank – Thanks C.J mujhe Nupur ko maaf karne ki salah dene ki

Nupur – Oh toh tum ne salaa dia mujhe lagaa… kher tumhe thanks kehna chahiye.

C.J – Its ok guys itna mat karo. Oh by the way abhi sadoo ka class hai jaana nahi hai kya.

Mayank & Nupur – Deodar Sir… mar gaye…

They hurry out of the canteen where they crash into Gunjan.

Nupur – Oh! Gunjan sorry mujh… are tu ro kyun rahi hai kissi ne kuch kaha, bata mujhe

Gunjan – Nahi Di woh…

Looks at Mayank

Nupur – Mayank tum aage jao main aati hoon.

Mayank – Ok

Nupur – Bata Gunjan

Gunjan – Di woh Samrat………

Tells her the whole Samrat incident

Nupur – Woh Samrat main use chodoongi nahi, use agar nani na yaad dilaya to mera naam Nup…

Gunjan – Nahi Di in bade shehar ke ladkon ko lagta hai ki hum in ke bina nahi reh sakte hain hum inhe dikhate hai. Ab tum class main jao aur main Ms Aha ke class main jaati hoon.

Thik hai Gunjan ja…

While entering class Gunjan meets Dia her ABC(Annie, Benji, Chako) Samrat and Uday.

Dia – Oh! Doll aaj itni sad kyun lag rahi ho

Gunjan- Aise hi Dia pata nahi kyun mujhe aisa lag raha ki aaj mujhe pata chala ki Bombay Morena se acha kyun hai. Bye

Uday – What did she mean?

Dia – pata nahi dodo pata nahi

Entrance of Excel

Two bikes enter the gates of excel the people can't be seen as they r wearing helmets

(Even in fanfics we need to follow the safety rules. Anyways it does add to the suspense.)

The guys turn around to see the bikes and the girls to know what the guys are seeing. The bikes stop in front of the main building. The people get down look around and see a sweeper. They go to him and ask him about the whereabouts of two teacher's classes at the present time. All the students hear this. They remove their helmets and put it on the bike and enter the building. All the students who were bunking the lecture suddenly were seen running to the classes (sp- girls).

Ms Aha's class

Gunjan is sitting in a seat and has no partner. Dia and Samrat sit behind her. Uday and Benji sit beside her and Annie and Chako sit beside Dia and Samrat.

Dia- Yeh class kuch zyaada hi full nahi lag rahi aaj, but look koi Gunjan dear ke paas nahi baith raha.

Gunjan hears this but ignores. Suddenly Ms Aha enters

Aha – Wow lagta hai aaj sab padhne ke mood main hai. Or maybe something else…

Dia – Something else, what mam…

Aha – Kuch happening ho raha hai aur tumhe pata nahi strange…

Dia – kya hua mam.

Aha  - Well Aaj excel main humare class main ek naya student aaya hai. Please enter.

We see a shoe and someone walking. Gunjan gasps, a silent one which is only audible to her neighbors. All the girls go Ooo and Aaaa. Samrat is bothered with Gunjan's gasp.

In the meanwhile

Deodar's class

Nupur enters a bit late and finds C.J sitting with Mayank thus making her sit in front of them all alone.

C.J – Sorry Nupur he caught me outside and dragged me to class

Nupur – Koi baat nahi C.J

Deodar – Ok cla….

Someone- Excuse me sir….

No one can see the face only the voice is audible and Nupur gasps.

(Dono behno ka reaction kafi matching hain)

C.J – Kya hua Nupur

Nupur – Nahi kuch bhi nahi main jaanti hoon…nahi woh yahan kaise.

Deodar – Tum itne late kaise

Suddenly the principle walks in.

Kids I'm really proud to announce that humare excel main ek naya student aaya hai. Andar aao. Bachon yeh hai……..

Short update guyz par suspense ka maza toh dheere dheere aata hai. Next will be a full fledged update on the newcomers

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowow what a sepance  wowow plzzz contuied soon
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing story! but u left it at a cliffhanger! awesome parts cont soon plz!!!!!👏
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arey yaar pehle tumne rajeev or karan ki entry nahi batani chahiye thi!

but episode was nyc!

thnk god we r nt gonna see such sammy ignoring gun thing in epi!
she was soooo hurt!

n mayu acting like khadoos!
bubblygurl thumbnail
hey amazing ff....i just got hooked to it,,,,

do update soon..!!!!
miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know who it is but i wanred to read future 😡 kya yaaritna acha khasa chal raha tha 😭 beech me hi cut kiya😡
CONTINUE REALY REALY REALY REALY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
TINAMALHONTRA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😳😳SORRY PEHLE CHARACTERS NAHI INTRODUCE KIYE BUT IN THIS CHAPTER THEY ARE ALL THERE I GUARANTEE😃😃

Finally , Time is come presenting

Part 3

Ms Aha's class

Aha – Guys and girls this is Karan, Karan Singh……

Gasps were heard all around the class and the girls started swooning over him. In the midst of all this Samrat couldn't seem to get his eyes of Gunjan and her shocked expression. He saw the guy this Karan he was handsome but no one could beat Samrat. He saw Karan's eyes searching the classroom and finally rest on Gunjan. Under his intense stare gunjan lowered her head. Samrat felt something strange he wanted to hurt Karan for making Gunjan so uncomfortable.

Aha – Ok were will you sit. Let's see….

Karan – I can sit next to Gunjan if you don't mind

This time the whole class gasped. Every one had the same thing in mind He is such a cool, handsome dude why does he want to sit with this Morena behenji. (Well none of the idiots thought that how does he know Gunjan's name but our hero isn't stupid)

Samrat - How does he know chashmish's name. No wonder he was staring at her intently (Guyz when a char is thinking it'll be in italics)

Aha – Gunjan, of course you can sit with her. But tumhe uska naam kaise pata.

Gunjan – Voh mam…

Karan – Voh bahut lambe…. Samay se meri dost hai. Lets say childhood friend.

Another round of gasps were heard.

Aha – Oh! Lovely acha toh why not we have an introduction session of the new student in a different manner.

Dia – different manner….

Aha – well yes since Gunjan is Karan's childhood friend toh we'll call her here and I'm sure yahan ki saari ladkiyon ko karan se kuch savaal, personal savaal poochne honge toh woh gunjan se pooch sakte hai aur apna javab le sakte ho. Ao gunjan

Gunjan – Jee mam.

(Gunjan goes and stands next to Ms Aha but Ms Aha pushes her next to Karan and goes and sits where Gunjan was sitting.)

Aha – Ok class start.

A girl raised her hand

Girl 1 – Karan ka favourite color kya hai aur kyun

Gunjan – Karan ko red pasand hai, well uska reason bahut silly hai. Voh bachpan main chahta tha ki woh next Michael Schumacher ban jaye aur kyunki who red kapde pehanta tha.

( The whole class started laughing.)

Girl 2 – Tumhe kaunsi car pasand hai

Gunjan – Karan ko carz nahi bikes pasand hai.

Girl 3 – What would you prefer a girl in mini's, girl in jeans, or a girl in a frock/gown.

The whole girl population wanted to know this answer.

Gunjan – None of them

Girls – WHAT

Gunjan – Karan ko salvar kamees, sari , sharaara, chaniya choli anything Indian pasand hai

Dia – But that's so old fashioned.

Gunjan – Nah…

Karan – You asked her a question and she answered it if u don't like the ans its not my fault I like such types only. Is there any problem, anyways continue Gunjan.

Girl 4 – What's your favourite sport and have you won anything in it

Gunjan – Basketball…

Samrat – BASKETBALL. Toh yeh basketball khelta hai hmm but Samrat is still better maine toh Mumbai main saare colleges ko haraya hai.

Gunjan – Haan SAMRAT woh Basketball khelta hai aur National Champion bhi reh chukka hai twice and I'm sure ki who is bar bhi jeetega.

On the words National Champion sab shocked reh gaye. Everyone started seeing Karan as the next Dude. Girls started thinking winning over Karan would be a good thing as he was a national champion unlike Samrat who was a city champion. Even Annie was thinking in the same way.

Annie – Dia can have Samrat. I'll have Karan who is better than Samrat.

But unknown to Annie Dia was also thinking the same thing.

Dia – Yeh toh Sammy se bhi acha hai. Should I think about him. Yea maybe. 

(So the conclusion here is that Dia is always unhappy and will always be after Gunjan pehle Sam and ab Karan. Uff this girl is mad. No offence)

Karan – Gunjan ko itne gusse main kisi se baat karte hue nahi dekha hai. Lagta hai ki us ladke ne Gunjan ko hurt kiya hai. Use toh main baad main dekhta hoon.

Girl 5 – This is really personal. Who is your biggest support, friend, helper and why. And how would u like your wife or girlfriend to be like

Karan – This I would like to answer. My best friend is standing right next to me. She is my biggest strength and support. She has been with me from thick to thin. That's why I feel my girlfriend or wife should be like Gunjan if not better.

Samrat – Kya yeh Gunjan ko indirectly apna girlfriend bana chukka hai. How can he? Aur Gunjan ne kuch kaha bhi nahi

Aha – Very good that's enough for now ab lets sit and continue class. Do u have any rules for the girls betting for u

Karan – A special hint to all the girls who are after me follow the 2 golden rules

1] Never say anything to Gunjan

2] If u want any info about me or want to talk to me ask Gunjan.

Aha – You really are very close to each other. If I didn't know that you are friends then I would have thought you were lovers.

Karan – No problem mam many people have thought on the same basis.

All throughout the class the girls were staring at Karan and Karan was staring at Gunjan. Somehow this angered Samrat.

Samrat - Yeh kya sochta hai dekho kaise Gunjan ka haath pakad raha hai. Why isn't Gunjan telling him anything? Gunjan is smiling at him hm par mujhe kya hai. I hate this guy.

Aha – Ok class tum sab ko ek proj de rahi hoon. Yahan list padh rahi hoon. Aditi and mohit Group 1, Dia and Samrat Group 2, Benji and Annie Group 3………Gunjan and Karan Group 12.

Samrat – yeh Karan chashmish ke group main bhi

Aha – Proj yeh hai ki har group ko ek location di ja rahi hai for e.g. Group 1 ko Hill station toh they will have to spend a whole day in a certain hill station and find out the attitude of people in that place. How is it different from here? Why do tourists go there and how do they find relaxation. Yeh saare points ka ek 20 pgs ka proj chahiye by next Tuesday. Ab the locations.

1 – Hill station, 2 – Night Club, 3 – Hospital ……4 – Beach.

Benji – Mam hospital…..

Aha – Kyun Benji hospital main bhi bahut saare cheeze hoti hai but if you are uncomfortable choose another topic.

Annie – Beach.

Dia signals a thumbs up to Annie which Karan sees.

Aha – But woh to Gunjan aur Kara….

Karan – No probs mam hum hospital kar lenge.

The bell rings.

Aha – Ok class you can leave. Remember proj next Tuesday

She leaves the class and every one crowds around Karan. Gunjan waits for him at the back and smiles at him when he comes.

Gunjan – Abhi bhi Mr Popular.

Karan – Tumhare liye sirf Karan.

Dia – Aur hamare liye…… Hi I'm Dia, Gunjan ki cousin aur yeh hai Dodo.

Karan – Aaj kal kafi ajeeb naam rakte hain Dodo… tumhe kya lagta hai Gunjan.

Gunjan – Nahi, nahi yeh Uday bhaiya hai, Dia unhe Pyaar se Dodo kehti hai.

Karan – Pyaar se…. ya right

Annie – I'm Annie

Chako – I'm Chako

Bennji – I'm Benji

Dia – Yeh sab mere close friends hai.

Karan – More like a alphabetical order A, B, C, D square. Tumhe kya lagta hai Gunjan. Aur yeh kaun hai, yeh tumhara close friend nahi hai kya.

(Those of u who didn't understand its Annie, Benji, Chako, Dia and Dodo)

Samrat – Dekho kaise har baat pe tumhe kya lagta hai gunjan karta hai. I'm Samrat aur main aur Candy close friends hai.

Dia – Uff yeh Samrat ko bhi kya abhi attitude dikhana tha kya ab woh mujhe dekhega bhi nahi. Hmm kuch aur try karna padega. Gunjan se help lena padega Oh! GOD

Karan – Break in the alpha series D ke baad definetly S nahin aata. Hmm anyways nice to meet you all chalein gunjan bhai hamara Cafeteria main wait kar raha hoga.

Gunjan – Raj… Raj bhi aaya.

Karan – obviously, voh Nupur ke class main hai.

Dia – Yeh Raj kaun hai

Gunjan – Rajveer Singh, Karan ka bada bhai hai aur di ke best friend….

Karan – Jaise Gunjan MERI (stressing on the word meri to see Samrat's expression)

Samrat – what does he mean by meri use kya haq banta hai gunjan ko uski kehne ka 

(Looks like he didn't notice what Gunjan said earlier, well Pyaar main aisa hota hi hai)

Karan – Ok chal tujhe pata hai na bhai doesn't like waiting….

Gunjan – pata hai pata hai….

They left the classroom unaware of Samrat's stare.

The same time when Karan was introduced Raj was also introduced at Deodar's class

Principal - Bachon yeh hai Rajveer, Rajveer Singh.

Nupur – Raj….

Was barely a whisper but C.J and Mayank heard it. Mayank was a bit uncomfortable with Nupur knowing the cool, dashing guy ahead.

C.J – Tum use jaanti ho Nupur.

As if hearing the name Nupur. Rajveer turned his head and gave Nupur a killer smile. Mayank seeing this almost wanted to kill him. But the rest of the girls didn't mind and almost fainted. Not liking this reaction Deodar questioned him.

(Guyz Rajveer will be written as Raj.)

Deodar – You are a month late in college. There is no one left to be your partner and I can't give you marks without a report.

Principal - He is intelligent…

Deodar – Intelligent Yahan sab hai but the proj…

Raj – I know sir, that's why I have completed a topic and here it is.

Taking the file and reading it Deodar smiled.

Deodar – Excellent work, Hmm I think you will work ok.

Princi leaves and Deodar tells Raj to sit next to Nupur.

Raj – Hey, Nupur kaisi ho kaafi time ho gaya tumse milke.

Nupur – Tum yahan kaise, kab, kyun….

Raj – abhi tak vaise hi ho, bolti rahti ho chalo it suits you….

Deodar – Ok class ab jab aap sab ne apne reports de diye including Rajveer toh ab hum project ke part 2 pe jaate hain. Is main you have to make a video on your project.

A lot of Oo's and a lot of Boo's were heard mostly from Uday.

Deodar – Silence, yeh mujhe ek hafte ke andar chahiye. Now since Rajveer naya hai and doesn't have a partner he will be merged in a group…..

Mayank started having a silent prayer that he shouldn't be in there group anyone else would do.

Deodar – Kyunki iski proj bahut achi hai isliye he will go to Mayank and Nupur's group jinki knowledge aur proj dono bahut achi hai jisse uske efforts waste na jaye.

Mayank started cursing the day he started reading. He had more than ten years to fail and not study But NO.. He had to study and look what is the result that Raj, rajveer was in their group with Nupur.

Raj – Wow, Nupur tum padhne lag gayi ho. I'm impressed.

Mayank – Nupur nahi padhti thi, maine use padhaya, kyun kiya aise, why is he impressed?

Nupur – Tumse hi seekha hai.

Mayank – WHAT, Hello maine tumhe padaya isse itna bhav mat do.

Deodar – Agar tumne proj ka titles social movies liya hai to you can make a video on clipping of some social scenes and messaging. Add notes on it and produce in a form of a documentary.

Yeh documentary thirty minutes ki honi chahiye and shoul be submitted two weeks from now

The bell rings and Deodar leaves.

Here also the same thing happens everyone crowds around Raj but instead of sitting behind like gunjan, Nupur stands next to him and tells about and introduces him to the other students. C.J comes to meet them the last

Nupur – Raj yeh hai C.J class bunk marne main ace par yeh sala bahut acha deti hai…

C.J – Hi Rajveer.

Raj – Hi and don't go with the whole name sirf Raj bulao sab mujhe wohi bulate hain.

C.J – Ok Hi Raj, ab mujhe jaana chahiye varna koi aur pakad lega.

She leaves Mayank staring at Raj. Nupur then drags him to Mayank

Nupur – aur Raj yeh hai Mayank, Mera nahin, nahi…..humara project partner.

Mayank – Rajveer.

Raj - Raj bulao sab mujhe wohi bulate hain. And Hi

Mayank – Hi I'm Mayank sab mujhe Mayank bulate hai.

Nupur shaam ko aana hume proj discuss karna hai.

Nupur – Haan! Tum bhi aao na Raj after all tum bhi to proj ka hissa ho.

Raj – par iska ghar….

Nupur – tum mujhe pick karlo hum ek saath jayenge.

Raj – Ok chalo ab canteen chalte hain maine Karan ko Gunjan ko lekar vahi aane ke liye kaha hai.

Mayank – Karan…

Nupur – Haan woh Karan Raj ka chota bhai hai aur Gunjan ka best friend.

Mayank – Oh! Ab main chalta hoon.

Nupur – Ok bye.

Mayank was leaving but paused on the door when he heard Raj saying something

Raj – yeh ajeeb hai.

Nupur – Ha ajeeb toh hai. Thoda sadu hai par dil ka itna bura bhi nahi hai. Infact bahut hi acha hai tumhe bhi pata chal jayega. Or uski Mom By God. Mom ho toh Mayank ki mom jaisi.

Mayank smiled at this comment but frowned on the next

Raj – Well tumhe bachpan se logon ki pehchan nahi anyways lets go

Actually Raj had seen Mayank stopping at the door and smiling at Nupur's comment so he wanted to see what Mayank's reaction would be. Then another thought struck him.

Raj – Nupur tumne aaj baal khule rakhe. Great! Tumhe pehle se pata tha ki main aane waala hoon kya. Coz I know ki tumhe pata hai ki mujhe tum khule baalon main kitni achi lagti ho.

Nupur – Are Raj tum bhi na vaise mujhe laga kuch acha hone vala hai aaj par itna acha… bas baal khule rakhne ka man kiya.

Mayank – Yeh Nupur ke saath kaise flirt kar raha hai. Aur Nupur bhi kaise yes yes kar rahi hai.

Raj – Tumhe abhi bhi naachne ka shauk hai kya.

Nupur – Bilkul hai na, Infact Talent parade main maine Mayank ke saath Salsa bhi kiya.

Raj – What.

Nupur – Ha bahut acha naachta hai By god, usi ke vajah se main salsa seekhi hoon.

Mayank – Ha dekha tum kitna bhi keh lo Nupur toh mera hi side legi. Tumhe laga ki tum Nupur ko mujhse dur kar sakte ho. Nope tumne bas Mayank main ek enemy ko dhoond liya hai aur Mayank hamesha jeeta hai.

Raj – Chalo Nupur

Hearing this Mayank left.

Chalo bhai characters ka intro ho gaya. Bada hi long…. Update tha.

Thodi jealousy dikhi thodi dosti dikhi aur logon ke rang badal gaye.Agle part main dekhte hain ki jab char purane dost milte hain to kya hota hai.

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was amazingg part reallyy samrat jeoluse of karan manyank jeoluse of raj
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part cont soon plz!!!!👏