Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the updates Vani....

naadagam thumbnail
Thanks Thamizhan for the updates.  

Hmmm, what would have Ramani told Rasi muted to users? Any guesses? (hope it is not about her brother setting up Kalyan matter) 
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx shri 4 the updates...........i think may be she is telling Rasi is responsible 4 all the mishap??i dun think she can reveal her annan's deeds 2 Rasi.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx Thamizhan  for the update.

the blood relation will stop Ramani telling the truth about Baski. because of a son's death a mother is angry and because of sister got injured a brother is angry. so surely Ramani will  have the same love towards her brother.

revealing about his brother's involvement in Kalyan's case is not going to help Kalyan to join with Raasi. but someone has to tell about kalayan's sacrificial marriage. but no one is showing interest in telling that story😭.

Kalyan disposed Tara's proposal. soon we may find Kaowchik proposing Raasi. will Raasi reject? or .....😕
Edited by newt2007 - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tamizhan for the wonderful update😊

naadagam thumbnail
Thanks Vaani for the update.

Hope Tara comes to her senses soon and leaves Kalyan alone.

Does kalyan act in other serials as well? - if so what serials (and which channel)?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates thamizhan and Vani...
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx vani acca 4 the updates............hahahaa wat a dialogue by kalyan's dad...........adhuku direct'a solli irukalaame he is not interested!!!ennavo indha serial'sla dhaanpa ippadi mookai thalaiya suthi thodradhellam nadakkum.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx vani for the update.

kalyan father's explaination is great. becoz tara won't understand if he tells her directly. she is very much sure that Kalyan is not behind money. then why both (tara & her father ) are descriping about the money they have.

Atleast after rejected by kalyan she should have changed the behavior but she didn't.

Ramani considers Rasi as her mother is it means that she wants Rasi to be her anni?
kadhambari thumbnail
friendz vani acca is out of town 4 next 2 days,so please wait sumtime 4 the updates............i really have 2 luk for videos & update it........so it will take some time.............in b/w if anybody watched 2days episode,please pm me if u're willing 2 update.  
looking for ur support friendz.