Uttaran

Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 27

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Rashmi Desai
Rashmi Desai
Rashmi Desai known more as Uttaran's Tapasya is also a known face in the Bhojpuri industry. She has given hit films like Balma Bada Naadan, Kab Hoi Gawana Hamaar, Mai re Kar De Bedai Hamaar and Bambai Ki Laila Chapra Ka Chaila. Rashmi is quite different from other Tele actors as they all came on the small screen first and then got a chance on the big screen. Rashmi was selected for Uttaran when she was doing well in her Bhojpuri career.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=TV-stars-in-regional-films&aid=1411

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Nandish Sandhu

Nandish Sandhu: Nick Name - Nandu
Nandish Sandhu is the lead male character in Uttaran called Veer. Well, we can imagine that Nandish is quite a tough name to pronounce, so he must be given some nickname. "Yes, you are right. My name is quite hard to spell and pronounce so from my childhood itself my friends used to call me Nandy or Nandu. But few of my friends also call me Ricky" says Nandish.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=TV-stars-and-their-nicknames&aid=1423

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Veer and Tapasya emerge triumphant in COLORS' Holi Game..

COLORS organized an interesting Holi Game for their favorite couples, in which Veer and ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Vansh to propose Ichcha in Chandni style...

A dramatic sequence wherein Vansh showers flowers on Ichcha from a helicopter has been shot for ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

A sequence from a popular film was used for an episode of Uttaran on Colors. The film in question, is Chandni, produced and directed by Yash Chopra. For a sequence in the film, Chandni, played by Sridevi, stands on the terrace of her house, and Rohit, played by Rishi Kapoor, showers flowers on her from a heli- copter. A similar scene was canned for the 10 pm daily with Iccha, played by Tina Dutta, and Vansh, played by Rohit.

Vansh showered flower petals from a helicopter. Now, if the chopper crashes, like it does in the film, is yet to be seen.

Hindustan Times

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Nandish talks about his friendship with Rashmi Desai
Buzz up!

Nandish Sandhu, the main lead of Uttaran is one of television's most famous poster boys and is a simple and chilled out guy at heart.

And now the buzz is that Nandish is dating his Uttaran co-star Rashmi Desai, so to confirm the news we asked him and he gave us a very diplomatic answer by saying, "We are good friends. Ok, we become close when our on screen marriage was happening in Uttaran. Before that we weren't shooting together much but now we are like good buddies. Rashmi and I talk about things, share our feelings, laugh on jokes and go out for coffees and if she is performing I go and support her and vice-versa. But we also have other friends joining us. But we are friends, ok, let's say we are more than friends but I can't give any green signal yet," says Nandish.

But on lookers on the sets swear by their chemistry and the fact that he even spent Valentines Day with her, "It was Rashmi's birthday on 13th February, so we all gathered together to celebrate her birthday and even our friends were there with us so nothing spicy. Yes, there is chemistry between us because we really have fun when we are together," says Nandish.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Nandish-Rashmi-together&xfile=2010/March/News_20100315_73

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Happily married
Buzz up!

TV actor Ayub Khan aka Jogi Thakur of Uttaran fame is happy with his marriage. Ayub and Niharika Khan met during their college days at a party in Madh Island.

Ayub said, "I had tripped over a rock and hit myself. Niharika came to my rescue and pulled me out of the ocean. The next day sparks began to fly and the pair began their courtship. They dated for eight months before Niharika decided to move to the United States.

Niharika recalls their early days in a recent interview and says, "Right before I left, Ayub got down on one knee and proposed to me in an aquarium in Mumbai. I refused him as I thought we were too young to get married."

They met again ten years later at a time when both their marriages were in trouble. Ayub said that, "As luck would have it, we bumped into each other. After we were both divorced, there was no looking back and the rest is history."

Niharika said, "Ayub has always been my first love, he is the man for me."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/March/News_20100316_76

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Link-ups are irritating' 

He is constantly linked with his Uttaran co-star Rashmi Desai, but actor Nandish Sandhu says he finds these rumours "irritating". "Just because we connect well with each other, doesn't mean we are a couple. I guess linkups are a part of this industry," he clarifies.

Sandhu, who plays Veer in the TV show Uttaran, was in Delhi recently to be a part of an Anti-Drug Campaign. "I recently lost a friend to drugs and hence this cause is really close to my heart," he says.

For the 26-year-old from Dhaulpur, acting happened by chance. "I was studying hotel management, and also did modelling. Once I got a chance to work for Ekta Kapoor and there's been no looking back since," he says.

Edited by Farru... - 26 March 2010 at 10:27am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top