Uttaran

Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 27

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Rashmi Desai done with operation
Buzz up!

Rashmi Desai doesn't let anything stop her when it comes to work. The second lead of Utaran, Rashmi Desai is very punctual about her work and she loves working. So when it comes to work she just ignores everything else.

But recently the television beauty got operated on December 28 last year which means 2009 but was back on sets by 2nd January. When contacted Rashmi, she said "It has been a while since I've had problem with my spine. I have to take medicine shots after every two months or so, besides this I have to take anti biotics that my uncle gets from abroad as its isn't available here. But due to my work pressures and carelessness, I skipped some medication and it resulted in an ugly blood clot in my spine. I had to be operated and now I have nine stiches, which will hopefully be taken off in few days."

The actress has been advised not make any quick or fast movements and is off tangy and spicy food. "I don't want to mess with my work commitments. Also, everyone on the sets takes so much care of me that I don't realize I'm in pain." concludes Rashmi.

Rashmi Desai is currently shooting for Utaran, which is the only serial on which she is working right now but it is quite a hit and has a good trp.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Rashmi-Desai-done-with-operation&xfile=2010/January/News_20100108_33

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Hey ..dun belong to this forum...but really like Rashmis performance in Uttaran...Clap

Rashmi's filmi past

AMRITA MULCHANDANI, TNN, 9 January 2010, 12:00am IST
Text Size:
|
Rashmi Desai may have become popular as Tapasya in Uttaran, but that's not the first time the actress has faced the camera. In fact she has shared screenspace with Ravi Kissen for one of his movies.

Luckily for the girl she is now far more famous than she was with those movies. She says, "At the age of 16, I debuted with Bhojpuri film Suhagan Bana Sajna Hamar. Ravi Kissen gave my second film Kab Hoi Gauna Hammar which received a national award. Today, I wouldn't mind returning back to it, but only if there is a good script with some touch of reality to it."

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 January 2010 at 1:10am

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Tina Dutta from Uttaran got best actor (female) award at Apsara
Buzz up!

The 5th Chevrolet Apsara Awards was held that Chitrakoot Grounds, Andheri. The Chevrolet Apsara Film and Television Producers Guild Awards is the Guild's endeavour to honour excellence in cinema and television by the stalwarts of the industry itself.

Among the TV awards Uttaran show won the race as Tina Dutta aka Ichcha won as Best actress in drama category.

We spoke to Tina aka Ichcha about her success

"I am very happy, I had expected that I will get the award and I was waiting for this award to come as I am getting all the appreciation because of the hard work which I have put in for this show. Now after this, I will be working harder to get more awards and not only this I want to make this show number 1, once again on Colors channel."

Further, she told us, "I owe this award to my parents who are my support system, then my director and makers who have given me such a show and this character. However, I would like to give special thanks to Ekta Kapoor ma'm who gave me my first acting break in her serial Koi Aaane Ko Hai and because of her I came to Mumbai from Kolkatta."

She told us that after the awards ceremony, actor couple Kirron Kher and Anupam Kher appreciated her role in Uttaran, about this she told us, "After the awards I and my co-actors were leaving the show and a black BMW car stopped and it was none other then Kirron Kher and Anupam Kher's car, they both told me that I deserved this award."

Colors Uttaran ruled the night at Apsara as this show bagged four awards.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/January/News_20100113_55

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Rashmi Desai out scores Tina Dutta in Teen Ka Tadka..

Rashmi Desai out scores Tina Dutta in Teen Ka Tadka..

Fortune favored Rashmi Desai this week in Sony's Comedy Circus Teen Ka Tadka!! Find out how...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Tina Dutta
How did you land up with the role in Uttaran?
After Koi Aane Ko Hain, the channel Colors suggested my name for Uttaran and I was called for a screen test. But I couldn't come to Mumbai then also, so the producers just came to Kolkatta and took my audition. It was completely a case of Luck By Chance!
Tina Dutta
How would you relate yourself to the character you are playing in Uttaran?
I relate a lot to Ichcha. In real life also, I am like this. I am very sacrificing, especially when it comes to my friends. My mother always shouts at me because of my nature. If my friend ask me for anything, I just give it to them. Whatever my character does in the serial, she does it to save her friend's life. It potrays true love for friendship.
Tina Dutta
As we all know you are just one year old in the industry but things were not so good between you and your parallel lead Rashmi Desai, can you say something about it?
There is nothing like this. All these are just rumours that are being spread. We are very thick friends and are always in contact. We even discuss what to wear and stuff like that. Rashmi and I don't have a bad relationship. On the sets, we all have different make up rooms and that doesn't mean that we are no more friends. We are still good friends.
Tina Dutta
The actual problem seemed to occur when Nandish arrived and your friendship became sour?
Someone asked me, is there a problem between me and Rashmi because of Nandish, as we both love him. Come on, there is nothing like that. Nandish and I are very good friends.

The fact is that now Nandish and Rashmi shoot on one set, while I shoot on another, so I hardly get to meet the two but when we meet, we do havea lot of fun.
Tina Dutta
But recently the veteran actor Harsh Chhaya also passed some remarks on you in the press?
It was the fault of the media. They called up Harshji and told him that I had badmouthed him and said terrible things about him. No one said anything about him, especially me. And that's when the media called me and said that Harsh has said something bad about me.

He must have thought that I have said all these things about him. He is a senior actor and there must be some mis-understanding. I don't blame him for all this.
Tina Dutta
So don't you feel bad that in the early days of your career, where your senior's blessings are necessary,someone like Harsh Chhaya, who is so much senior demoralizes you?
No, I don't think so. It's important that blessings are necessary but I guess my work will prove me. It was a misunderstanding so just forget it and my senior actors on the set love me a lot.
Tina Dutta
Any message to your fans?
Love your friends, be happy in life and watch Uttaran (smiles).

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Tina-Dutta-I-relate-a-lot-to-Ichcha&aid=1345

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Uttaran
Colors: Uttaran
Ichcha has gained consciousness after she was admitted in the hospital, while the ex-boyfriend of Tapasya, Sid, is in jail.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=The-major-twists-in-serials-this-week&aid=1354

JawSoumya

Goldie

JawSoumya

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Bad script or sour grapes, Tina?

Tina Dutta

Tina Dutta (Ichcha of Uttaran) is not so happy about her exit from Teen Ka Tadka. Tina was pretty sure about her elimination before performing her gag.

Tina was not happy with the script, "I did not like the script when I read it. But since everyone decided to go ahead with it considering our creative team had worked really hard on it, I went along too. I knew it would not work in our favour. But still we went ahead and we didn't fare well. Even when we were in the bottom two I took the entire blame. I did not want to create a scene so I kept quiet about the bad script. I apologised to my team mates and judges for the bad performance."

She is however willing to do more comedy shows, "Comedy Circus was a very nice experience. I had fun rehearsing for all performances. I would finish my shooting at 10 in the night and then I would go for my rehearsals. On the sets also the atmosphere was great, so if they offer me something again I would love to be part of it."

Rashmi Desai (Tapasya from Uttaran) and Tina are still at loggerheads. She says, "There is nothing like that between Rashmi and me. We are just co-stars and we do talk casually with each other. So there is no question of gelling well or not. Most of the time we shoot on different sets. I am not talkative by nature and even if I am shooting with many people I would still prefer sitting in a corner listening to my I-pod. Now since I am shooting all hospital sequences I feel relaxed as I just have to sleep on the bed. My director too teases me that I do not have work on the sets. I take advantage of all this by sleeping in between the scenes and asking the unit to not disturb me."

Tina was part of Teen Ka Tadka along with Harsh Chhaya who was replaced with Suraj Thapar, and Jimmy Moses. Hertigdi lost out to Rashmi's team last week and was evicted from the show.

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
"Eat as per your body type" Nandish Sandhu

"Eat as per your body type" Nandish Sandhu

Nandish Sandhu has some quirky eating habits!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top