Uttaran

Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Uttaran
Uttaran gets high TRP of eight  
Colors Uttaran has got some high TRP this week. Episodes especially the one hour special show which aired on 24th October Wedding sequence of Veer-Tapasya and tragedy of Ichcha.The show will be more interesting in the coming weeks 

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Karan-Kundra-in-Baytaab-Dil-Kee-Tamanna-Hai&aid=1003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Rashmi Deasi who headed to small screen from Bhojpuri movie is enjoying her stint as Tapasya in Uttaran. The bubbly girl talks about her life and career plans in an exclusively tee-e-tee with Telly Cafe.

1. Is there any similarity between Rashmi Desai and Tapasya?

Not at all as if I am east, Tapu is west. We are totally opposite to each other. Initially I didn't like as my character was becoming negative but now I love it. Even the audience are appreciating my work on screen.

2. How well do you gel with your on screen partner Iccha aka Tina Dutta?

We are very good friends and have all the masti on the sets. I am very talkative and it's difficult to catch me if I am in fun mood. I just listen to my director Nandita mam as I am scared of her. We are enjoying ourselves in Uttaran.

3. How is Rashmi in real life?

I am very samjdaar and know my responsibilities. I can balance both my worlds and is very homely person and loves my mom, dad and both the brothers. Also I like to work as even if I am not shooting, I keep my self busy at home by doing creative stuffs liking cooking, dancing etc.

4. Were you always interested in acting?

Actually I never thought of acting. I always thought of becoming doctor or air-hostess. Also I thought of becoming a chorographer as I love to dance. It all started when I was learning classical dance. My guru told me about a bhojpuri film. I went there and met the people. That is how I got the opportunity.

5. Are there any plans to go back to Bhojpuri films?

If there is any good script coming up my way, I would definitely go for it. Not many people know that my 2 Bhojpuri films have got national awards too. I would also like to do a Bengali film.

6. What do you normally do in your free time?

I go out with my friends or be with my family. Even if I have more time then I pamper my self in a spa. As I am bit health conscious I also spend my time in the gym busying toning my self and listening to the songs which I enjoy the most.

7. Tell us about one person who is closest to your heart?

I am closest to my mom and bhabhi. For them I am like an open diary and they are very important part of my life. Also my brother Mayank Desai is someone whom I look up to. We spend lot of time together.

8. Which was the one most memorable moment of your life?

It is yet to come. The day I get married and pregnant will be the most memorable moment of my life as that would be the time when I'll enter in the new world which will be very different and an exciting journey for me

9. Elaborate any one embarrassing moment of your life?

It was an incident in my college when I was standing and eating something. I saw a bench nearby and I sat on it. But the moment I sat, the bench turned upside down and I too fell along with it. It was so embarrassing.

10. Tell us about your one secret desire?

Basically I want each and every luxury on earth and enjoy life to the fullest.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/telly-celebrities-interviews/3879-i-want-each-and-every-luxary-rashmi-desai-.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyDelena-cious

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Whats cookin between Nandish and Rashmi?

What's cookin' between Nandish and Rashmi?

The buzz is that lead actors of Colors and Film Farm's Uttaran share a special relationship…

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Naani, Uttaran
Naani in Uttaran
Her character misguides her granddaughter Tapasya against the protagonist Iccha. Naani may not be like Baa who used to eagerly welcome strangers into the household, but she loves Tapasya as any other grandparent would. She wants the best for her and is willing to go to any extent for that. She is happy that Tapasya is married with Veer who was her dream man.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Good-characters-turned-bad&aid=1016

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Uttaran actresses on hostile ground

MUMBAI MIRROR 6 November 2009, 09:54am IST
Print Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Comment Text Size: |
Characters Tapasya and Ichcha on the TV show, Uttaran, got along well when they were young, but are at loggerheads now that they play grown-ups
Rashmi Desai and Tina Dutta More Pics
after the generation leap.

In real life too, Rashmi Desai (Tapasya) and Tina Dutta (Ichcha) are hostile towards each other. Rashmi's closeness to co-star Nandish, who plays Veer, is also a hot topic of discussion on the sets.

As soon as the director wraps up a shot, the two girls retire in different corners of the set. Our source from the sets reveals, "Tina and Rashmi are nearly the same age. We thought they would have fun together and be comfortable with each other. But in reality, they can barely stand each other."

Recently, Tina refused to give an interview jointly with Rashmi for a TV channel on their sets at Vikroli. "Please interview me separately; I am uncomfortable in Rashmi's presence," Tina is said to have told the interviewer.

Explaining the bone of contention, our source adds, "Rashmi and Tina both feel that their role is lesser than the other. There's constant comparison between them. Also, Rashmi and Nandish's body language suggest they are dating."

Rashmi says, "Nandish and I are very good friends."

Tina refuses to acknowledge the enmity and says, "People were also saying that we fought in the make-up room recently ... All that is loose talk. And as far as the joint interview goes, maybe both of us weren't free at the same time."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Uttaran-actresses-on-hostile-ground/articleshow/5202026.cms

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged

There's a lot of twists and turns in store for 'Uttaran' fans. If sources are to be believed then the viewers willTina Dutt be in for a surprise soon.The word is out that it's now time for Iccha (Tina Dutta) to pack her bags and move out of Thakur Villa.

However, what will be surprising is that Thakurain, who so far has treated Iccha like her own daughter will ask her to vacate the house.

A source close to the production house says, "The creative team is planning to take the story ahead by getting Iccha out of the house, but no concrete plans have been made as of now. It is likely that Thakurain will feel sad for her daughter Tapasya's (Rashmi Desai) plight and this will result in a new twist in the tale."

However, this development will come about due to growing confusion in the Thakurain's mind, reveals the source. "Iccha will secretly meet Veer but not with a bad intention. In fact, she wants to convince Veer to move on with life and forget he. But Thakurain will misunderstands this act of Iccha's. This gives rise to confusion in her mind and results in a lot of problems. At the end she will drive Iccha out of the house," adds the source.

Tina Dutta was, however, unavailable for comments.

With the production house keeping its plans under wraps, viewers will have to wait and watch to find out whether Iccha actually leaves Thakur Villa and if she does, what becomes of her thereafter.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/4257-iccha-to-leave-the-house-.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupalbuland

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged

The famous fighting duo of our idiot box, Tappu and Iccha seems to bring their war along every where.Tina Rashmi DesaiDutta and Rashmi Desai of Uttaran are more or less same as they resemble in the serial because even if they wear mask showing that they are very good friends on camera but there is definitely some thing boiling within them.

Our close source from the sets tells, "Tina and Rashmi were recently shooting for a reality shows on the same set during which everyone could see them as they both gave cold shoulders to each other and along with that they were also not ready to give bytes together to any of the electronic media."

This all started on the sets of Uttaran where in Tina felt that she was not given much space on screen on the show than Rashmi and since then the two had parted their ways. "It was clearly seen that Tina was loaded with full attitude against Rashmi and thus it seemed that they were playing some secret game or fighting a war which was unfortunately seen by every one," adds the source.

Well Iccha and Tappu, it seems that you both have taken your onscreen character very seriously or may be something is really gone off beam.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/4390-cold-war-between-iccha-and-tappu-continues.html

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Ishita walks for peace

Ishita walks for peace

Ishita Panchal better known as little Tapasya of Uttaran walks the ramp for a show that promotes the fight against terrorism…

Post Reply New Post

Go to top