Uttaran

Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 27

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Rathore has claimed that he is the biological father of Tapasya's child in Uttaran in Colors and now Veer will get to know about it through a doctor. Hence in the upcoming episodes both Veer and Rathore will shut the door on Tapasya. This is when she will decide to give away the baby to an orphanage.

A source says, "In the upcoming episodes Tapasya will meet Rathore in order to talk to him about the ruckus that he created at the Bundela house but he will show no intention of talking to her. In fact, he will mistreat her and ask her to see him in the court. On the other hand, Veer will go to the hospital where he will get to know that the blood group of Tapasya's baby doesn't match with his. This is when Veer will come back home and question Tapasya about her child's identity. He will also realise that he has made a major mistake by not believing Ichcha. Furthermore, when nani will interfere in the discussion between Veer and Tapasya, he will ask both nani and Tapasya to leave the house along with the baby. This is when Nani will advice Tapasya to leave the baby in an orphanage. After Tapasya leaves the baby in an orphanage she will go back to Rathore but one will have to wait and watch to know if he accepts her or not."

"However, the maha episode that goes on air this Saturday will be a turning point for the show as lot of things will change in every character's life." added the source.

Sampurn Media

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 26)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
GAURAV CHOPRAA
[25 Jul 2011]

MOUNI AND I ARE IN A VERY OPEN SITUATION RIGHT NOW

Having disappeared from the daily soap scenario, Gaurav Chopraa waited for the right opportunity to knock on his door. Then Uttaran came his way. In his trademark style, the handsome actor made quite an impressive re-entry all thanks to his acting skills. Today, almost a year into the show, he seems to be in a comfortable position professionally. As for his personal life, he has supposedly been dating actress Mouni Roy for over a few years now. Though he chooses to remain ambiguous about his relationship status, it is difficult to miss his fondness for Mouni. In a candid chat with Showtime, the Uttaran actor pours his heart out on his career so far, his take on marriage and a lot more.

Though Gaurav has consciously kept away from the typical TV dramas, he insists that his character in Uttaran was too fascinating to turn down. He narrates, "When the makers called me, they said that the role was a cameo. A lot of people don't know this, but the character portrayed by Rashami Desai is similar to the character Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind. They also wanted to get a character like Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind," he continues, "When they told me about the character, I understood what they were looking for because I have seen the film many times. Because my character was a huge hit, they extended the cameo and made it a full-fledged role."

Though it is a daily soap, Gaurav maintains that the show is a tad different from the regular ones. He justifies, "It's not just a popular show but it's a show that cuts through classes. It is not only watched by ordinary people but also the biggest celebrities. When I go to film award ceremonies, some of the film stars praise me for my performance on the show. This goes to show that Uttaran is a phenomenon by itself."

Since he's being showered with compliments, I wonder if he's in a happy place in his career right now. "In today's times, most of us are very greedy. And actors are the worst of the lot. We want way more than what we have. But in terms of Uttaran, I am very happy. The outcome so far has been gratifying. But we always have the thirst to do a lot more."

As far as his love life is concerned, he refuses to comment on his relationship status. But pictures and reports confirm that he and the pretty Mouni Roy have been together for quite sometime now. Ask him if marriage is on the cards for the two of them and Gaurav evades the topic. "I am somebody who is very idealistic about settling down. I don't want the 'I-want-to-break-up-with-you' kind of option in a marriage. I think it's very easy to say these things frivolously when you're dating someone. But in a marriage, unless it's necessary, these things cannot be an option. And so in my endeavour to make things as perfect as I can, there is still a long way to go."

Though the couple is seen gracing various dos hand-in-hand, he thinks that things on the work front need to be stable before a commitment like marriage can take place. "When you're constantly dabbling with major life- changing situations professionally, you're a little unstable about marriage because your focus is so much on your work," he reasons.
So does he fear commitment? "I don't think so. I was on the verge of getting married when I was 24 with somebody I was with at that point of time. If at 24, I was willing to get married, then why should I be afraid of commitment six years later? Marriage is not something you need to have on your report card nor is it a social stamp," he pauses, "It can make or break your life. So I don't want to do it just because I've been dating somebody for some time. I will get married when it feels right so that I can give it its due importance. I would like to be a good husband and a good father.  I really wish that I was at that stage right now, but I am somewhere else."

While the dedicated actor is in no mood to tie the knot anytime soon, alleged girlfriend Mouni has, in fact, expressed her wish to settle down with Gaurav many times. Ask him if there is any pressure from her side and he corrects me, "No, there isn't! When both of us feel right about it, we shall take a call. She is busy with her work and is trying to work things out for herself. She has been travelling for her dance performances too. In fact, she has just completed a Punjabi film. We actors have difficult personal lives. Things aren't that simple for us. So we keep it easy for each other. It's a very open situation right now. Let's see where it goes from here," he takes a breather and adds, "The reason why I'm not specifying Mouni is because I never like to talk about what my relationship status is."
Just like everybody else, Gaurav too has a past. His break-up with ex-girlfriend Narayani Shastri, a few years ago, came as a shock to many.

Of course, the trouble didn't end there. His image as a heartbreaker made him quite the controversial guy in showbiz. But not one to be disheartened with failed relationships, Gaurav found love in Mouni soon after. And this relationship too has had its share of drama. Sources claimed that there was trouble in the Mouni-Gaurav affair because of his close proximity to Narayani. But rumours subsided after a while and things got better for the couple. So much so that his current girlfriend seems absolutely at ease in his ex's presence.

How did that happen? "I have been instrumental in making things work out. Mouni and Narayani were friends even before I met Mouni. I met her during Zara Nachke Dikha where Narayani was also there. This entire problem was a concoction of the media. They didn't have any issues," he states. "But at the same time, I must give them the credit for being so understanding and mature. I've conducted myself in a certain way and tried my best to keep things as transparent as I can, so that there is no miscommunication or doubt in anyone's head. I've tried to make sure their friendship does not get ruined just because of me," he states.

Ask him if he's still good friends with Narayani and pat comes the reply, "We're very good friends. We're advisories to each other. I hear the best and the worst things from her and vice versa. I'm not the kind of guy who regrets his past. I think if you make a mistake, you should learn from it."

Considering the good-looking actor made his Hollywood debut with a film as big as Blood Diamond, an interview without a question on his Hollywood plans would be incomplete.  "A lot of agents out there have been gracious enough to keep in touch. They keep asking me if they should pitch me for any offers they have. It's very heartening to know that they see so much of potential in me. Let's see where it all this goes." And what about Bollywood? Any luck there? He says, "As far as that goes, I had spoken about a few films in a couple of interviews and in hindsight, I think I shouldn't have. Some of them haven't turned out as planned.  However, I feel lucky that I am constantly offered opportunities. Whether any of these will work out, I don't know." Hollywood or Bollywood, as long as we keep getting to see him, we're definitely not complaining!

*Courtesy: Showtime

-- K K Rai

http://www.magnamags.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8304&Itemid=224

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Tapasya is shattered after losing her baby and in the upcoming episode Rathore will search for their lost child in Colors Uttaran.

A source says, "At present Rathore is trying to appease Tapasya as she is shattered after losing her baby. However in the upcoming episode Rathore will search for their lost child. At first he will lodge a police complaint but since they won't do anything he will decide to search the baby on his own. He will ask his men to track the baby and will come across the man who had stolen the baby from the orphanage. This will be one of the high points in the show as Rathore will get violent for the first time. He will hit the man after learning that he abandoned his baby on the streets."

Sampurn Media

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Aastha Chaudhary to enter Uttaran

Aastha Chaudhary's entry in Colors' Uttaran will provide a positive impact on Veer..

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Those who have been dreading to watch the estranged couple of Veer and Ichcha (Nandish Sandhu and Tina Dutta) in Uttaran leading their separate lives have a reason to smile now.

A new entry in Aastha Chaudhary (lead of Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na) will befriend Veer and will try her best to bring the separated couple together. Apparently, the ongoing track, where Ichcha has landed up with a new family and Veer is shown sulking over the separation, isn't too interesting.

And with Aastha's entry we can hope that it won't last for long. Informs our source from the show, "Aastha will play Madhura who works at Veer's office. She is a simple and sweet girl. Veer and Madhura gradually become thick of friends and the latter turns out to be a big support for him.

She will help Veer come out of his problems. Madhura too has a past where she had lost the love of her life and so she clearly can relate to Veer's woes. She will try to bring Veer and Ichcha together now." Do we foresee a love triangle in the making?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Aastha-to-reunite-Veer-and-Ichcha/articleshow/9526951.cms

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
All the COLORS artist came together to sing our Patriotic National Anthem  'Jana Gana Mana ' at one of the most celebrated day in Our country Independence Day. In full support were the actors Present. All of them decided on wearing the colour of peace white along with Safron, Green and blue chunis. You will get to see them sing the beautiful anthem on the 15th of August Independence Day only on COLORS. 

National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (1)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (2)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (3)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (4)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (5)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (6)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (7)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family

http://www.mastione.com/national-anthem-sung-by-the-colors-family/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShiny

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Uttaran to take a 5 year leap..

Uttaran to take a 5 year leap..

ColorsUttaran will take a five year leap soon

There was a buzz that ColorsUttaranwill take a huge leap following which the lead actors will leave the show. But the recent word on this is thatUttaran is taking a 5 year leap, and not beyond that.

According to the track Veer (Nandish Sandhu) and Ichcha(Tina Dutta) will reunite before the story jumps further. A depressed Veer will decide to settle abroad and leave the memories of Ichcha behind. This is when he will bump into Ichcha at the airport and they unite again. The creative team is however, still working on the pre leap and post leap track. The leap will take some time to happen but it's confirmed that the show will take only a 5 year leap.

We tried calling Nandish and Tina Dutta, but both were unavailable for comments.

Let's see how the story moves post the leap..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

PavaniShiny

IF-Rockerz

PavaniShiny

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Veer and Ichcha

Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) and Rathore (Gaurav Chopra) have finally consummated their marriage but Ichcha (Tina Dutta) and Veer (Nandish Sandhu) are yet to meet in Colors' Uttaran. However, in tonight's maha episode Veer and Ichcha will finally meet and get back together.

A source says, "Ichcha is pregnant so she will visit a hospital with Damini for a regular check up. In the hospital Ichcha will meet Jogi Thakur (Ayub Khan). Jogi will be happy to see her and will be glad to learn about her pregnancy. Furthermore, Jogi will inform Ichcha about Veer's decision to leave the country and settle down in US. He will ask her to stop him from doing that and Ichcha along with Damini will rush to the airport and stop Veer. Veer will be overwhelmed to see Ichcha pregnant. He will request her to get back to Bundela house and she will agree. They will finally get back together in the show"

When contacted Nandish Sandhu said, "The maha episode is basically about Veer and Ichcha's reunion as they have stayed away for a long time."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top