Uttaran

Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 27

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1656522

Kasa Kaka meets with an accident and Satya is behind it

Sharad Kelkar

The Bundela house-help Kasa Kaka is very sure that Satya and Sanchi have come to take revenge from the Bundelas in Uttaran. He also knows about their past but he needs proof to expose them and so will try getting one.

A source says, "Kasa Kaka from day one knew that there was something not right about Sanchi and Satya but now without any delay he will try exposing them in front of the entire family. He will take both their photographs and go to their village.

"But, now that Satya knows that Kasa Kaka knows his truth and the only way to keep their secret is remove Kaka from the picture. He will keep a watch on Kaka. Back in the village, Kaka will find a local guy who will help him. He will take him to his father and Kaka will get to know that Satya-Sanchi haven't been to the village for quite some time now. On his way back, Satya's men hit Kaka with their bike.

"Satya knows that Ichcha is suspicious about the brother-sister duo but if Kaka gets her the proof the game will be over. But to his grief, Kaka survives the attack but gets hit hard on his head."

Sharad Kelkar (Satya) says, "Yes, you will see me do something nasty."

Edited by shinybandi - 08 April 2011 at 5:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 24)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Tapasya is trying to get away from Rathore but he is getting closer to her with every passing day in Uttaran. Now he will go a step ahead and ask her to marry him.

A source says, "Veer and Tapasya had been to the clinic when on the way back, Veer tells her he loves Ichcha and is taking care of Tapasya just because of the child. But, now Tapasya will come back home and try poisoning her mind. She will tell her that Veer has confessed his love for her but Ichcha will not buy any of it.

"Later, Rathore will call Tapasya and ask her to get married to him in the next 30 days. He will also send her their wedding card. He will also visit the Bundela house on the pretext of getting some business-related advice from Veer."

Sampurn Media

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Rashmi Desai and Tina Dutta

Satya (Sharad Kelkar) and Sanchi (Harsha Khandeparkar) have their plan in place in Uttaran but it is the new twist to the show which will keep viewers glued to the top rated show on Colors. The last episode showed Ichcha rushing to Veer's construction site in order to save him from any untoward incident. Now one will see that Ichcha (Tina Dutta) will reach Veer (Nandish Sandhu) before any mishap takes place.

A source says, "As seen in the earlier episodes both Ichcha and Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) get to know that Veer's life is in jeopardy hence they make individual efforts to save him. This is when both Ichcha and Tapasya meet. In the upcoming episode one will see them join hands to save Veer but on their way Tapasya will have severe abdominal pain and Ichcha will send her back home.

"However Ichcha will reach the construction site before Satya- Sanchi get a chance to put their plan in action. The brother-sister duo wanted to malign Veer's name by faking to the world that Veer raped Sanchi, but unfortunately it does not work out.

"Veer and Ichcha will come back home where Ichcha and Tapasya will become friends once again. They will also plan to protect Veer together. On the other hand Jogi Thakur will hand over his office canteen's responsibility to Damini. Hence, Damini will be the canteen manager for Thakur's firm whereas Divya will have to look after the household duties."

Tina and Rashmi remained unavailable for comment.

Yaminibandi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Uttaran completes 600 Episodes

Colors' prime time show Uttaran has crossed yet another milestone of
completing 600 episodes.

The show that has been a front runner for the
channel is still going very well with 5.39 trp.

The show gave new heights in career to actors like Rashmi Desai,
Nandish Sandhu and Tina Dutta. Uttaran also bagged many awards at
Indian Telly awards and other award ceremonies. The producer plans to
have a success party very soon.

We spoke to Nandish Sandhu aka Veer who claims, "It's nice feeling to
be the part of this show which has done so well for so long. We might
have party very soon, though yesterday mithais were distributed on the
sets. I am thankful to the fans that show is in top 5 today, despite
of strong competition. I am thankful to God and the team of Uttaran,
who gave me an opportunity to play the character of Veer . Thank you
everyone for all the love and support."

Talking about the show's main highlight he says, "Now, for the first
time Ichcha and Tapu have joined hands to save my pride and I want the
audiences to watch the show and how the story unfolds."

Later we spoke to Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya who was pretty excited,
"600 is a huge milestone and I am glad to be part of Uttaran. I am
also proud that Uttaran reached such heights. I enjoy playing the role
of Tapasya which has so many shades from positive to negative. I want
to thank the audiences who have given me so much love and support."

Tina Dutta aka Ichcha didn't want to be left behind and says, "I am
thrilled about the 600 episode mark. I thank all my fans who have
loved me as Ichcha."

The highpoint in the show currently is that Ichcha and Tapasya have
joined hands to save the family's pride and Veer's life from Satya and
his sister Sanchi, who want to destroy Veer's business and his family.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Uttaran-completes-600-Episodes&xfile=2011/May/News_20110510_15

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Ichcha risks her life for Veer

Tina Dutta and Nandish Sandhu

Sanchi (Harsha Khandeparkar) and Satya (Sharad Kelkar) have been trying hard to lay their hands on Veer (Nandish Sandhu) in Uttaran on Colors but each time Ichcha (Tina Dutta) has managed to ruin their plan. And this time too she will step in to help Veer but by risking her life.

A source says, "This time Sanchi and Satya have invited Veer to a hotel where Sanchi will poison his drink. But Ichcha and Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) will get to know about their plan and they will reach the hotel. Ichcha will warn Veer but he won't believe her and will try and have the drink. But Ichcha will grab the glass out of his hand and drink it herself. After having the drink she will collapse and seeing this Veer and Tapasya run towards her and Sanchi and Satya dash out of the hotel.

"Veer will take Ichcha to a hospital and she will recover. After this incident the entire family will believe her story. But, this is definitely not Sanchi and Satya's exit for they will soon come back with a meaner ploy."

Harsha says, "To know what happens you will have to watch the show but yes this is not our exit for sure."

Yaminibandi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Veer to be arrested on charge of molestation in Uttaran

Veer gets trapped from all sides by Satya and Sanchi in Colors' Uttaran.

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Veer to go behind bars on molestation charges in "Uttaran'

Trouble doesn't seem to end for Veer of Colors channel popular show 'Uttaran'. Veer will soon be arrested on charges of molestation in the show he falls prey to a dirty game played by the brother-sister duo Satya (Sharad Kelkar) and Sanchi (Harsha Khandeparkar).

The ongoing track of the show reveals that Veer has been called by Ichcha to a particular hotel as she has planned a big surprise for him. But both Satya and Sanchi take advantage of it and guide Veer to a different room in the hotel, while Ichcha is waiting for Veer in another room.

Sources add, "On entering the room, Veer sees a lady sitting as a bride. He mistakes her to be Ichcha and gets close. But soon he gets to know that the girl is Sanchi and not Ichcha. Since Sanchi and Satya had planned it all, Sanchi plots evidences in the room and on her body, giving a clear indication of molestation. Satya reaches the room with police and Veer gets arrested on charges of molestation.

Yaminibandi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Sanchi and Satya have finally succeeded in getting Veer behind bars and now Ichcha and Tapasya are trying to prove him innocent. However since Ichcha has failed in her attempt to save Veer, Tapasya  will go to Rathod for help.

A source says, "Tapasya believes that the only person who can help her prove Veer's innocence is Rathod and hence she goes to him for help. However she is arrogant and demanding when she asks for his help. Hence Rathod too will behave arrogantly and ask her to marry him. Initially Tapasya won't agree to this but later she will accept his proposal.

"This is when Dai Ma a new character of a lady who has looked after Rathod as a kid will be introduced in the show. The character will be played by Kavita Vaid who was last seen in the Colors' show Swarg.

"Since Tapasya will agree to marry Rathod he will go and break this news to Dai Ma. She will be overjoyed with the news as she had always been pushing him to get married once again. But since he has now decided to get married she will have a proper marriage ceremony for him which includes the haldi and sangeet ceremony as well. There will be a proper Rajasthani wedding and Tapasya will also receive shagun."

Sampurn Media

Edited by niveditha - 06 June 2011 at 2:54am

manjareea

Post Reply New Post

Go to top