Uttaran

Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 27

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Will Ichcha-Veer marriage reform Tappu?

The upcoming secret marriage of Veer and Ichcha in COLORS' Uttaran will leave Tapasya ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 21)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Love seems to be in the air. Uttaran leads, Rashmi Desai and Nandish Sandhu who have been seeing each other since a few months (but denying of course) now are taking their relationship to a new level.

Rashmi recently decided to try her hand at interior designing and was using all her spare time to decorate Nandish's new house, which he recently bought. Nandish who stays alone was more than happy. "When you sit down and plan to decorate your house, it's like having a conversation with the devil itself!

You want it all, but have no idea how to go about it. When Rashmi volunteered to do up my place, I thought, why not! She knows me better than anybody and I completely trust her judgement," admits Nandish with a shy grin. Rashmi says, "Nandish is very choosy and particular about things. Keeping this in mind I designed his house in an aesthetic manner, which would suit him well. He loved the final look of the house." Wonder if she'd think about moving in with him now!

Read more: Rashmi decorates Nandish's home - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Rashmi-decorates-Nandishs-home/articleshow/6913795.cms#ixzz158c9Zue9

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Nandish Sandhu becomes a 'Hero' on sets..

Nandish Sandhu recently exhibited his bravery on the sets of COLORS' Uttaran. Read to know..

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Ichcha in trouble?
Buzz up!

While fans of Veer and Ichcha of Uttaran on Colors are happy that the couple is finally together after all the trials and tribulations that they faced, Ichcha's troubles just do not seem to end.

Gunwanti has refused to accept Ichcha as Veer's wife and it does not seem that she will do so anytime soon. Sources say "Ichcha will try her best to impress Gunwanti but Gunwanti still considers the marriage as a sin. Ichcha will silently bear her fury and taunts. However Veer will protest against Gunwanti's behavior towards his wife".

Ichcha aka Tina Dutta says "I am trying my best to convince Veer's mother to accept me as his wife but she still treats me as the widow of Vansh. The current track will focus on my efforts to gain her acceptance". When asked about the upcoming episodes Tina reveals "The audience can expect to see a lot of romantic scenes between Veer and Ichcha. However the turning point takes place when I go to the kitchen prepare tea for Veer and a major incident takes place. However I can't reveal anything more because it would kill the suspense".

Fans of the show can look forward to watch the new twist in Ichcha's life in the upcoming episodes.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Ichcha-in-trouble&xfile=2010/November/News_20101125_48

pintesh

pintesh

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
i hate uttaran becoz again tapashaya in bad roll same story again they bring to as we r not fool please make new //////////////

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
We recently asked Rashmi Desai that isn't she tired of playing the cunning, scheming character all the time on her show... and this is what she said...

A good character is not judged by its negative or positive portrayal. I believe it is judged by its depth, complexity and what it adds to the show. My lead character in Uttaran is different from other leads because my character does not do things conventionally but listens to her heart. Circumstances make my character take extreme steps, which make her seem like a negative person. I believe that these so-called negative characters are more popular than the positive ones. They make people sit up and take notice! And it is because of such characters that the story is able to move forward. So I love my meaty role even if it's a negative one!

Read more: I love my meaty role: Rashmi - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-love-my-meaty-role-Rashmi/articleshow/6995002.cms#ixzz16SXE5Uhs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Veer refuses to believe Tapasya's story in Uttaran

Veer is simply startled on hearing that Tapasya is pregnant with his kid in COLORS' Uttaran..

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Uttaran hits 500
Buzz up!

Its party time for the team of Uttaran on Colors as the show completes 500 episodes today.

We catch up with the 2 leading ladies of the show Ichcha aka Tina Dutta and Tapasya aka Rashmi Desai as they celebrate the success of the show and also recall special memories associated with it.

When we ask the two pretty actresses about the celebrations that are lined up Tina reveals "We have planned to celebrate in a grand way. There are a lot of parties in store where we plan to have full dhamaal". Rashmi adds "We will definitely celebrate the special occasion in a special way".

Tina and Rashmi get nostalgic as they recall their favourite scenes from the show that has made them household names. Tina reminisces "My most memorable scene was the one where Veer was getting married to Tapasya and I was crying while giving her my uttaran, that performance had come from the heart and everyone praised it. Also the scene when my husband Vansh died and I had not cried but when papa visited I just broke down. Overall I love Tapasya's scenes especially the scene where she gets desperate for Veer was wonderful and well performed by Rashmi". As for Rashmi she says "My wedding sequence was great technically as well as story wise and I can just keep watching it numerous times".

The actresses also share some off screen memories that are close to their heart. Rashmi says "The team had organized a surprise party on my birthday and that was so much fun". Tina quips "Off-screen I, Rashmi, Nandish and other co-actors have fun throughout the day. Ayubji is the prankster on the sets with him present on the sets there can never be a dull moment".

So did they ever expect that Uttaran would be so popular and successfully make it to the 500 episode mark? Tina reveals "When I joined the show itself I had a feeling it would be number 1. On the first day of the shoot I was very confident of its success and told Rupaliji that the show will be on top .500 episodes is a big achievement and I am extremely happy". Rashmi adds " It is a good show so yes I expected it to do well right from the beginning".

Tina and Rashmi have to leave but not before leaving a message from their fans. Tina says "If the audience was not so faithful and loyal we would have not completed 500 episodes. The audience has accepted me as Ichcha, Rashmi as Tapasya and Nandish as Veer because of which we have become so popular with their blessing and love. Keep loving and showering your blessings on us .A big thank you to our fans and the credit of our success goes to you". Rashmi says "Keep watching Uttaran and keep loving us. Whatever success the show has achieved is because of our fans. God bless".

We too would like to wish Tina, Rashmi and the rest of the Uttaran team for their latest achievement.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Uttaran-hits-500&xfile=2010/December/News_20101216_31

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top