Uttaran

Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 27

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Rashmi Desai's 1000 rupees tea!

Rashmi Desai turned tea maker on the set of Colors'Uttaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 20)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Watch Pragati Mehra Glam Look Makeover at Andheri.

http://www.mastione.com/pragati-mehra-glam-look-makeover/

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
She's the perfect blend of innocence that's alluring and attractive and her presence has made TV viewing a lot easier on the eye.

She's Tina Datta, popularly known as Ichcha - her serial name. Isn't she worried about losing her identity to Ichcha? She says, "Worried? No! This character has given me all the name and fame I always wanted. And as far as retaining my identity is concerned, I think it's the roles I choose in future which will determine that. If I keep doing more of the same, obviously Ichcha will be remembered. But, if I choose roles that are varied I will be known for my versatility, which is what I am aiming at." All set to visit to the city today, Tina speaks to TOI about erratic TV schedules, film offers and how she handles controversies...

Roles galore
It was a negative character in a Bengali serial that started the barrage of offers for Tina. She says, "So you see I got the positive roles because I did one negative role pretty convincingly." Now is she also eyeing filmy roles? "Why not," she says, adding, "After all I had worked in Choker Bali and Parineeta! However, my first priority is my serial. The hectic schedule does tire me, because koi chhutti hi nahin milti! But, if I don't work at this age, when will I?" And how was it working with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Tina gushes, "Her simplicity swept me off my feet! I clicked so many pictures with her and she never even once showed disinterest."

Festive fervour
With the actress having a packed schedule, ask her if she misses going to Kolkata, her home city, for the festivities and she says, "I do very much! It's Durga Puja time and during this time I would shop so much with my friends and family. Even today I call up my friends and ask them what clothes they've bought and from where! I miss Kolkata during the puja. Wahan ke celebrations ka rang hi alag hai!" And how is she gearing up for her Nagpur trip? "I am looking forward to being among the Nagpurians and I also plan to play dandiya as I am coming here to attend a garba night."

Growing uP
Showbiz and glamour are teachers of sorts and Tina gives an example of this when she speaks about controversies. The actress who was linked with her co-stars Nandish Sandhu and Rohit Khurana says, "Earlier this kind of gossip would bother me. But, then I learnt to sort out the matter on the sets itself as we are all friends; and it worked. So, now when rumour mills on my 'love life' begin, I actually relax!" As she laughs saying this, ask her if this peaceful reaction is because she is now attached and she says, "No way! I am very much single. Koi ladka mujhe propose hi nahin karta! Even my friend list on my social networking account are mostly girls!"

Ichcha versus Tina
While fans are used to seeing Tina in traditional Indian attire, Tina giggles and says, "I am like Ichcha in many respects, but when it comes to clothes, I am more comfy in my jeans and tees. Also, though I have simple needs in the serial, in reality I love to shop till I drop and basically splurge on clothes. I am also into social networking, chatting, texting etc."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ichcha-I-am-very-much-single/articleshow/6741439.cms

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Rohit Khurana
What are your hobbies and what are you passionate about?
I love traveling and I dream of traveling around the world. Visiting new places and finding out more about them is what I enjoy doing in my free time.
Rohit Khurana
What is your pet peeve?
I do not like sharing my stuff with others as I am very possessive about it. So I get peeved if anyone touches my stuff.
Rohit Khurana
How is Rohit Khurana off screen?
I am a simple regular guy of my age. I am an introvert and it takes me time to get along with people. I am the same person I was before I become a TV star, the fame has not changed me at all.
Rohit Khurana
How do you maintain your fitness?
I make it a point to take time off from my shooting schedule and workout at the gym regularly. I workout for an hour or more.
Rohit Khurana
Any memorable fan incidents?
Yes I recently spoke to a fan from Canada who told me that she was shocked and had to be hospitalized after seeing my death sequence in Uttaran. I explained to her that it is just a show and that I am fine. It's really touching to know that my fans love me so much.
Rohit Khurana
Your favorite TV shows?
I am unable to follow any TV serials because of my hectic schedule. In fact I do not even get time to watch my own shows.

Future plans?
I plan to make it in movies and make a name in Bollywood.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Getting-personal-with-Rohit-Khurana&aid=2219

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Tina Dutta to be replaced in Uttaran
Buzz up!

Nobody is indispensable even if you are the protagonist of a leading fiction.

Tina Dutta aka meek Ichcha of Colors' Uttaran who has been torturing us with her screechy voice and irritating pronunciation has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. The girl who isn't in cordial terms with most of her co-actors has allegedly been throwing her weight for quite sometime now. Tired of her tantrums the production house has decided to replace her finally. It is believed that Bitto girl Pallavi Gupta is the strongest contender to step in her shoes.

Informs our source, "Tired of Tina's tantrums, production house has decided to replace her and the channel is keen on casting Pallavi Gupta as the new Ichcha. Things will be finalised by tomorrow and in all likelihood Pallavi will replace her."

Both Producer Pintoo Guha and Tina remained unavailable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loofah

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Tapasya takes her revenge from Rathore!

Rashmi Desai and Gaurav Chopra

Uttaran has been going through a lot of interesting twists and turns and it's time for yet another turn in the story.

As per our source, "Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) is all set to take her revenge from everyone who has betrayed her during her bad times and after Masoom, it's Raghuvendra Rathore's (Gaurav Chopra) turn. Tapasya will go for the auction of a bungalow and will meet Rathore there. The two will bid for the bungalow. The actual cost of the bungalow is 11 crores but Tapasya will bid higher for it and so will Rathore. But, the final deal will settle in Rathore's favour and he will buy the bungalow for 51 crores which is a lot more than its actual cost. Finally, Tapasya congratulates Rathore on his victory which is actually a loss for him!

"On the other hand Veer (Nandish Sandhu) will get a call from someone who will inform him that the ashram in which Ichcha (Tina Dutta) stays has caught fire. Veer will go to the ashram and all that he will find are burnt pictures of him and Ichcha. What has actually happened to Ichcha won't be revealed at this moment."

The episode will be telecast tonight.

Gaurav Chopra confirmed the same.

loofah

loofah

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
already guessed, whats next???
and whats the chakkar of november 11th 2010 episode??  Evil Smile

Now here is a good and best and most possible guess!!
ichcha's face gets burnt, and new ichcha is shown with plastic surgery! (imagine, surgery done and healed in a week)!!!!!!

And Tapasya, i dont know, in which world is she!! she has completely gone mad, and out of her mind!!

I dont have any words for mai!! she is a kasai!!

the father of veer, is loose character, dheela!

And i dont know, why that chanda keeps poking everyone and enjoys it! She is just a place holder or empty casket!

Oh my God!!!!! this show is heading towards dead-end!!

Edited by loofah - 04 November 2010 at 1:54pm

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

After the ashram in which Ichcha stayed caught fire. No one knew what had happened to Ichcha but Veer finally finds her.

As per our source, "After Veer hears that Ichcha's ashram caught fire he rushed to save her leaving his engagement party but he couldn't see Ichcha around. He continues searching for her and he finally finds her at a ghat in Vrindavan. Veer is obviously very happy to see her alive and confesses his love for her. Ichcha who has been quite for so long too confesses her true feelings. Some more drama will take place as Veer will secretly marry Ichcha."

There was a lot of buzz about Tina Dutta leaving the show but she is back. As per our source, "If she had to move out of the show we would have replaced her soon after the fire scene but we have her sitting in Vrindavan too."

Sampurn Media

Post Reply New Post

Go to top