Uttaran

Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 27

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
 The Veer of Colors' Uttaran expresses equal sympathy towards young   drug addicts even in real life

Link...

Do Comment on the article.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 11)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Vansh to die in Uttaran?If everything is going smoothly in life then we'd never have our TV soaps. Tears/emotions are the fulcrum of any soap. Without it, no soap can function.

Colors show Uttaran been subject to an array of emotions right from the beginning. As always, poor Ichcha (Tina Dutta) has borne the brunt of all negative things. Firstly, she didn't get the love of her life Veer (Nandish Sandhu) and in stead got married to his unstable brother Vansh (Rohit Khurana)

Vansh is livid to know about Ichcha and Veer's past but he still marries the girl. Life will only get more turbulent for poor Ichcha.

It's now buzzed that Vansh will die in a road accident as this character is not appeasing to the die hard Uttaran fans. If true this will further add to her misery.

A source informs, "Vansh's character may die but not before he makes life miserable for Ichcha. He will deliberately torture Ichcha in front of Veer. Though, there's' time for his death."

An actor though offers a different take.

"If Vansh were to die then now how will the story progress? Yes, there's no denying that currently he'll be going through tremendous trauma after learning that his wife will never be able to love him. But he will not physically torture Ichcha. I believe the fans themselves keep coming up with their own scripts for our show. However, we actor get the actual script at the last minute," said the actor.

Both Tina Dutta and Rohit Khurrana remained unavailable for comment.

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2634&parentid=0

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Television actress Tina Dutta clarifies rumours and talks about her new co-actor and lots more during an interview with TOI

Did you know the petite, affable television actress Tina Dutta face the camera as a child artist? She started her career at the age of five. She has shared the screen space with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the Bengali film Chokher Bali and also played the role of young Vidya Balan in Parineeta. Today at 18, Tina has carved a niche for herself in the television industry because of her character Ichcha in Uttaran. She was in town to promote her show. On being asked if she is bored of the show, pat comes the reply, "Not at all. It is fun and interesting as I get to experiment a lot with my character."

What kind of a relation do you share with Rohit Khurana off the camera?
We share a friendly relationship. He is a great actor and a fine co-star. We have lots of fun on the sets. We love playing pranks on the set.

Lots have been written about your tiffs with your co-actor Rashmi Desai. Can you tell us about your equation with her?
There is nothing like this. All these are just rumours.We are very close friends and we are in touch with each other. Rashmi and I don't have a bad relationship.

How close are you to your character Ichcha in real life?
I relate a lot to Ichcha. In real life also, I am positive, sacrificing, can do anything for my friends. I am a totally family oriented person. I am a calm person.

Are you interested in doing reality shows?
I have done comedy circus in the past as I got a chance to play different characters everyday. It was fun to do something new. I want to do dance reality shows. I am a trained Kathak and Bharatnatyam dancer.

Do you prefer working in television shows or films?
Films are for life long. They also requite a lot more perfection but they don't have a recall value. In television, the character goes on for long and an actor can experiment in various ways. People also remember you for long time. I enjoy working in both. Yes, definitely it's my dream to be a part of Bollywood.

How well can you handle fame at such a young age?
It feels good to be a star at such a young age. I never knew I would reach at this stage so early but I always knew I would make it big. It feels great to have such a great fan following. It feels nice to touch so many people's heart.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/-I-am-just-like-Iccha-Tina-Dutta/articleshow/5802336.cms

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Pragati Mehra seems to be taking her work very seriously. As her serial Uttaran is progressing, it's understandable that the characters are also ageing.

And Pragati seems to have aged very much in the last few months. Well, at least all those extra kilos that she has gained in recent times make her look really old! The serial now has no plans to take a time leap in the near future, so we hope Pragati's weight also remains stable.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Pragatis-weighty-issues/articleshow/5801410.cms

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Pragati Mehra's beauty essentials
Buzz up!

TV actress Pragati Mehra of Uttaran fame prefers simple treatments for both, her hair and her skin. She shares her beauty secrets in the interview...

Discuss here

Amla always

From donkey's years, I've been eating an amla every alternate day. I team it with a glass of raw vegetable juice. These natural fruits and veggies are very essential for our skin, hair and health.

Skin deep

I make it a point to clear all make-up from my face once I am done with the day's shoot. Post cleansing, I moisturize the skin thoroughly. Everyday I have a glass of aloe vera juice that makes the skin supple. In summers, I like using multani mitti to keep my face looking fresh.

Hair's how

I shampoo my hair thrice a week and follow it up with a deep conditioning treatment. I don't go for massages, as my mom gives me the best massage in the world.

Nature's cure

I believe in natural treatments. But one cannot avoid the essentials like moisturizers or a regular facial. Especially in my field, taking care of yourself is a must. One motto which I follow is keeping skin clean and yes, I have received loads of compliments for my skin.

Beauty tips

Avoid too much caffeine or chai, drink loads of water and try oiling your hair on a weekly basis. Also do not keep your hair oily for long hours; three-four hours are more than enough.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100417_72

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Who are the stars supporting in ZND? : Nandish Sandhu

Nandish Sandhu (Veer) co-star of  Rashami Desai said,  "I would like to wish her all the best and I hope she gets the highest marks as I know she is a very good dancer and very hard working too, I think that among the girls team she will score the highest. Later, about the game he said, "In the end I think boy's team should win the competition, so I am looking forward for this show."

http://www.starplus.in/znd/gallery.aspx?p=Who-are-the-stars-supporting-in-ZND&aid=69&type=2&Page=2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Report Card time for Television's Little Stars
Monday, 03 May 2010 16:22

They have won your hearts with their adorable style and innocent charm. They can put the most professional actors to shame with their unbelievable confidence level and with the most startling dialogue delivery. They may be more popular in our country than some world leaders, but in school, they have to play the same role as everyone else - students!

Yes, we are talking about the young talented stars ruling the small screens. Be it Ichha from Uttaran or Jagdish and Anandi from Balika Vadhu, these guys have managed to score a fan following that totally belies their age.

But how do these little pixies manage when it comes to scoring in the 'much dreaded' phenomenon called EXAMS? Let's have a look as TellyCafe examines their report cards…

Avika Gor (Anandi – Balika Vadhu): Score - 76%

My shoot timings are in accordance with my school schedule. So I go to school in the mornings and then report to the sets of Balika Vadhu in the afternoon, and since my school remains closed on Saturdays and Sundays, I try to finish major portions of the shoot in these two days. I also study when I get time in between my shots. I finish off with my homework during that time.

Ishita Panchal: (Tapasya - Uttaran): Score- 90%

Well, my studies are planned a day in advance and the questions which I'm supposed to study are charted out a day before. Earlier, when I was a part of a reality show, I did not have much trouble but daily soaps are a little more demanding when it comes to working hours, but, thankfully, I have been able to manage. My mom makes it a point that I don't miss out on my studies and brings me my homework from school in case I am working and have to miss school that day.

Avinash Mukherjee (Jagdish or Jaggiya – Balika Vadhu): Score : 60 %

I have different days allotted for each subject. I make it a point to complete at least one chapter in a day. My mother is an academic professional so she helps me out with Social Studies and Science, and then I also have my tuition teacher, who helps me with the remaining subjects. I'm thankful to my school authorities, especially Chairman Dr. Augustine. F. Pinto and Managing Director, Grace Pinto, for their immense support and co- operation.

Sparsh Khanchandani (Ichha - Uttaran): Score – A +
It's not a problem to manage my studies along with the shoots. Currently I'm doing Zara Nachke Dikha , so I have to go for the shoots on an average of one day every week. I have also managed to maintain my score pre- and post- Uttaran.

Jai Thakkar (Sethji – Laagi Tujhse Lagan):  Score – 70 %

I study at home as well as on the sets. I don't find it a problem to manage my shoots and my studies simultaneously. I love both equally and hence thoroughly enjoy them.

Jannat Ahmed (Kashi - Kashi): Score – 79%

I bring my work sheets to the sets and try to finish off with the homework between the shots. Also, I have a lot of support from the production house which arranges flexible working hours for me so I'm able to manage my studies with acting.

With the efforts these young stars put in their studies and career, it's no wonder the kind of work ethic they develop. We wish them all the luck in all their endeavours and hope they become good role models to all the young students out there.

-Rahat Khan / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/features-analysis/report-card-time-for-televisions-little-stars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top