Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Prem..The Journey Continues.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
congrats guys
rocking job with the 1st page

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Prem..The Journey Continues.. (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

feliz

Goldie

feliz

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hello everyoneBig smile

Finally  a new FC....m so happy about it...

Now about the front page.
Yasmin di u have done a wonderful job with it.Even Payal with her writeups.ClapClapClap

Thanxx a lot for the FC Yasmin,Payal n SiddySmile.

Harshad hope you are fine .Congrats on being nominated for the India telly awards.

And I happened to read todays update....Prem where are you just come back fast I just cant take
any more of this RR.Ash what to say about her? Its true right that she was being cheated by the juneja's after all she had supported them to reveal Dj's truth.Anyways we ver more or less expecting her to become negative.I want Prem back soon...

I will be inactive for the next 2 and half weeks as m having my exams.I'll try to come in between
though m not sure about it.Sorry about that....

Edited by NeIN - 03 December 2008 at 10:36am

S.Neesa

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Ok I am off now, this darn serial bought back memories which i had long forgotten about... really not in the frame of mind to think right now.... biut yes, for the sake ans sanity for all the young girls here, a piece of advice... love will break your heart and life will never be the same again... but believe in the beauty of love and dont ever give up on this universal power that can heal wounds..

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Nina Nisa Priya Chotu Priya Heena......for your appreciation..... Smile

Very well said misty....I totally agree with your previous postClap

I saw The Epi just Now and here's My take...

First of all Hats Off To Preet....Clap...He had Tried each and every way To help The family before too...But everytime sab gadbad happened.....I never thought he would have to give such a big sacrifice to listen from Lallu's Mouth"mujhe tumpe Naaz Hain"....Preet is a selfless character in desh....always helping everyone...I just cant imagine...usne apne dil pe patharr rakhkar yeh faisla kiya hongaClap

Now On To Ash....Her response Intially is natural...But I mean only initial....when she says Lallu ...jab dil chahe pyar ke naam pe mandap mein baith gaye jab dil chahe utha gaye.....woh kaisi bhi ho uski shaadi dusri baar tut rahi thi....Before she didnt care becoz she never loved Prem...but now she loved Preet....Its very hard to see our love marry someone else...Cry

But later after that Ash as 2nd DJ is yuckkkk....I know she is angry....But She should have not done that bekhnada drama...ewww...all the revenge and all....yuck 2nd DJ...what else can we expect afterall woh DJ ki beti hain naAngry

DJ toh muh se zehar ugalti hain....Kya gande gande dailogues bolti hain...khud ko bhi samjhta hain kya bol rahi hain...LOL

RR....doggy aadmi...woh aadmi hi nahi janwar hain janwar....What sick ideas to ask Juneja's apology....and how DARE he touch Heer...agar Prem ka ek Punch pada toh wahi mar jayenga....Angry

PREM COME BACK...Cry....tumhare bina yeh sab bhikari ho gaye hain...kisi aur ke liye nahi Toh apne Heer ke liye wapas aa jaon...she needs u the most....U cant leave ur Heer alone!!!

Ok bye for now Girls
Hope to catch with u all In your morning
Bye

Edited by khanyasmin - 03 December 2008 at 11:23am

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
guys isn't it strange i think whatever happened today was a planned step by dj-rr like they wanted preet-meher to get married like ash was to go and see dj who was ill and kj gave da fone to harman at da last moment ash came back just after da marriage and da entry of rr with da property paper in ash's name all was so coincidental.

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Todays first half is brilliant... Ashlesha rocks and i admire her guts and i truly feel ashlesha is a woman of substance - unlike heer and meher....

Preet rocked and i loved the way he couldnt look at ashlesha in the eye....

Daljeet is back and RR insults prem !!!! that gadha had the nerve to tell heer aaaj puree chandni raat nahin hai aur na hi yahan pe kabootar hai...

Where is my belan????

make that a baseball bat....RR flirting with heer, holding her hand n pata nahin kya kya.... Prem - Kahan ho

Hi Everyone,

@Payal - Gr8 to have you back. You know today I was going through 35th HCFC. I think Oct 24th was the record breaking Posts day tha. I was also reading 6th HCFC where you all have posted your meeting, Convos with HC. I was so overwhelmed by reading saare Tareef ke Pull for HC. I really wanna meet him once in lifetime. Soon Insha Allah.

@Vaishu - your above post really cracked me up. Belan got promoted to Baseball bat... When did that happen?..LOLLOLLOL

I haven't seen today epi yet, I will get back after checking,
D'ohShocked Arrey I gotta edit my 2nd page too.

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top