Kayamath
Kayamath

India-Forums

Topic Closed bec Title was not changed (Page 2)

baby_doll_15 IF-Dazzler
baby_doll_15
baby_doll_15

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Ninaji u have serious problems LOL

Edited by may268 - 02 December 2008 at 1:12pm
GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Dismiss,,,is Prachi working as Maid or Employee to Dismiss her...

Milind.......Poor Soul...... why r u after Milind Ninaji....what have Milind done  for you...
Ninaji r u having a secret crush on Milind so u want Milind to leave prachi,,,But Sorry to say...Milind never leaves Prachi.
MICHI4EVER.

Edited by MichiDespo - 02 December 2008 at 1:14pm
Nina_sabin IF-Dazzler
Nina_sabin
Nina_sabin

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by weeda

lol Miss nina .. U just put doubt in my mind lol actually people im a michi fan, but its still possible for neev to comeback.. Because  kayamath started with neev and it might end with neev.. they say u always get ur first love.. I dont know Ever since the old kayamath team left.. Im upset .. I wish they get rid of this DG...Honestly if this track continues.. Im gona Do sumthing...

Correct Weeda as their could be still possibility of him to come back in last 3 final episodes on 16thFeb 09 and after wards...............................

Because this is Ekta and u know how Kunki Saas bhi eneded on 6 th Nov 08 as its surpriesed incomplet ending so here also the possibility could be...................................ShockedCry
pyaar_siya IF-Dazzler
pyaar_siya
pyaar_siya

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina_sabin

Originally posted by weeda

lol Miss nina .. U just put doubt in my mind lol actually people im a michi fan, but its still possible for neev to comeback.. Because  kayamath started with neev and it might end with neev.. they say u always get ur first love.. I dont know Ever since the old kayamath team left.. Im upset .. I wish they get rid of this DG...Honestly if this track continues.. Im gona Do sumthing...

Correct Weeda as their could be still possibility of him to come back in last 3 final episodes on 16thFeb 09 and after wards...............................

Because this is Ekta and u know how Kunki Saas bhi eneded on 6 th Nov 08 as its surpriesed incomplet ending so here also the possibility could be...................................ShockedCry

ninaji kunki was a different case it ended so abrupt because they wanted to strt back  the show on another channel.so to attract the viewers on watching it they ended it that way

and mentioning kaymath is a different case as well
cuz kaymath is finishing completelyTongue

Edited by aasiyap - 02 December 2008 at 1:39pm
weeda Senior Member
weeda
weeda

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Nina ji ... yeh ho sakta hai...
Neev is always ready for
prachi.. The love still remains..
Exactly i was thinking that how can
prachi in the bigining forget about
neev so quickly when she married
milind..

YEA kyunki ended soo weirdly..
Kayamath needs to be explained

Edited by weeda - 02 December 2008 at 1:44pm
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Ninajee can u please change the title of your post so that it does not hurt the sentiments of MICHI fansSmile...I m sure u would not hv liked it if someone made such a post for your Neev right..so please try to respect other person's sentiments also...

Your post looks fine to me because everyone has a right to their opinion but lets not try to invite any more fights now just because of a small title...I m saying this because the post has been reportedSmile

I could hv edited your title..but I want u to do it so that in the future u don't put a title which can create fights laterSmile

Please change the title or I will hv to lock your post

Go to top