Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pals_sneha

IF-Dazzler

pals_sneha

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
wow..... way to go gehna.......what a brave girl .....man ....Clap
she just saved jagdish from dadi-sa .....when she(dadi-sa)  was putting jagdish in that "kothri".....
she's the lady....who will lead dadi-sa in a new direction.....i mean shez here to change ...dadi-sa's rules ......
wow .....i saw this whole thing in the precap.......
n i don't wanna miss tommorow's epiTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gehna- again in the way of dadi-sa" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I KNOW!!!!!!!

And we'll have sommmmmmmmmmme fireworks tomorrow !!!!

GO GEHNA !!!!!

Ha ha...I cant wait for Dadi-saa's reaction when Gehna will stop her from harming Jaggu....but must say , I hadnt imagined DADI-SAA would put Jaggu in the kothri...even if he's done sumthing really wrong , I thought tht her "he's my GRANDSON" complex wud come in the way...but no , her ego is tooooo big for that...like Bhairav once told Sumitra , she LIKES suppressing people

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
m waiting 4 tomorrows epi.
Go gehna...

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i know...i was waiting the whole episode for gehna to say something and then finally in the precap....she is the savior of jaggu ....poor thing was so scared....

i think we have some exciting episodes coming up...

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwww..................it's gr8888888....
]vo dadi sa ko jaror line par le aaye gi.........Wink

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
yes gehnas daring worth praise!ApproveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedpreview was very promising that she wont let dadi sa punish jaggu badly!!!way to go for herTongueEmbarrassed

jayamtrivedi

Groupbie

jayamtrivedi

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Yeah true Gehna deserves an applaud. but i hv a bad feeling tht dadi-sa is gng to do something really bad to her.  Anyways gehna is truely a woman of substance.

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Totally loved the way Jagdish accepts his mistake in front of Dadisa & preview was totally rocking Gehna standing against Dadisa. Bravo *Claps*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top