Weekly Ratings of Thirumathi Selvam (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

isaitamil

isaitamil

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Ratings for the week 23rd Nov to 29th Nov

Serial No.
Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 4 25/11/2008 Tue 8:00 PM THIRUMATHI SELVAM 2.15
2 5 25/11/2008 Tue 8:57 PM KOLANGAL 2.12
3 8 24/11/2008 Mon 6:24 PM KASTHURI 1.77
4 10 27/11/2008 Thu 9:32 PM ARASI 1.67

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Ratings of Thirumathi Selvam (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Isai

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Really? Does any of this happen to  have anything to do with daily life!

Does a thug beat up a lover so badly iin contravention of the law any where?
Do people carry sarayam in truckson the first day of business in any new enterprise? Thugs threaten homeowners? Common people watch Businessmen own the law?
Thugs order murder from prison every day, is that common? A son decide to plaster his ex wife or be as uncaring about his mother or own son??
A lawyer rule the legal establishment?? A gunman shoot at a family so openly in any neighborhood??

Does any sensible society tolerate all this nonsense? What rating. The audience of the state must be third class.

isaitamil

isaitamil

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

Really? Does any of this happen to  have anything to do with daily life!Does a thug beat up a lover so badly iin contravention of the law any where?Do people carry sarayam in truckson the first day of business in any new enterprise? Thugs threaten homeowners? Common people watch Businessmen own the law?Thugs order murder from prison every day, is that common? A son decide to plaster his ex wife or be as uncaring about his mother or own son??A lawyer rule the legal establishment?? A gunman shoot at a family so openly in any neighborhood??Does any sensible society tolerate all this nonsense? What rating. The audience of the state must be third class.

what your post has to do with the thread abt TMS rating.

isaitamil

isaitamil

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Does a thug beat up a lover so badly iin contravention of the law any where?Do people carry sarayam in truckson the first day of business in any new enterprise? Thugs threaten homeowners? Common people watch Businessmen own the law?Thugs order murder from prison every day, is that common? A son decide to plaster his ex wife or be as uncaring about his mother or own son??A lawyer rule the legal establishment?? A gunman shoot at a family so openly in any neighborhood??
Does any sensible society tolerate all this nonsense? What rating. The audience of the state must be third class.

so do u admit u one of the third class by watching and reading the threads abt so called serials

Edited by isaitamil - 12 December 2008 at 9:28am

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Does a thug beat up a lover so badly iin contravention of the law any where?
Do people carry sarayam in truckson the first day of business in any new enterprise? Thugs threaten homeowners? Common people watch Businessmen own the law?
Thugs order murder from prison every day, is that common? A son decide to plaster his ex wife or be as uncaring about his mother or own son??
A lawyer rule the legal establishment?? A gunman shoot at a family so openly in any neighborhood??

JagduSmile,

I'm clueless friend!!Confused, can you please elaborate to me about these classes???? I used to watch the serial, so according to your words i may remain in the third class, may be that's why couldn't intelligently differenciate the classes like you.  So please tell, what are the protocols we have to consider when dividing the classes, and which rules we have to use? 

Come to the media, which type of shows/newspapers/books the first/high and second class people used to watch/read??  By the way, I off and on see your posts at TMS thread (Eg: poonga poota case), I thought you also watch the show like us, the rest of the members there, now only I know, you watch it vigilantly to catergorize it to the according class.

Edited by vani2007 - 12 December 2008 at 8:36am

annoo

annoo

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

JagduSmile,

I'm clueless friend!!Confused, can you please elaborate to me about these classes???? I used to watch the serial, so according to your words i may remain in the third class, may be that's why couldn't intelligently differenciate the classes like you.  So please tell, what are the protocols we have to consider when dividing the classes, and which rules we have to use? 

Come to the media, which type of shows/newspapers/books the first/high and second class people used to watch/read??  By the way, I off and on see your posts at TMS thread (Eg: poonga poota case), I thought you also watch the show like us, the rest of the members there, now only I know, you watch it vigilantly to catergorize it to the according class.

Excellent VaniClapClap You spoke my mindSmile
I was just wondering whether Mr.Jagdu accidentally posted this comment in this threadConfusedConfused
Mr.Jagdu waiting for your definition of classes.Confused Enlighten us please.Tongue

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Jagdu,

I am not able to follow your post completely as most of the incidents you mention about are not in TMS. This thread is dedicated only to discussions about the rating of Tmt. Selvam and no other serial.

I also would like to make it clear that we are here to discuss the rating of a serial and strictly object to your rating of the audience. 

Following a particular serial is a personal choice and let us refrain from making general statements which hurt the feelings of real people.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top