Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali

πŸ€ͺ🀑 πŸ€£ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what a joke

hasi nahi ayi. 😈

O depart-mental store ke managersabko department de rahe ho kuch apne liye bi rakh lo warna ayese dance karne lag jagoge 🀑
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_-PgU8k_4E[/YOUTUBE] 😈

aa raha hai raastay pay...πŸ˜‰ babua
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

IF is a profit making portal. Wonder if the MODs are paid for their services. Perhaps a certain percentage of the revenues or fees earned

less certain direct operating costs.

No..The Moderators don't get paid anything...Being in the development team is completely a voluntary thing....
attacks have sured increased the trp of these forums

therefore no mod activity πŸ˜‰
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raksha.l

No..The Moderators don't get paid anything...Being in the development team is completely a voluntary thing....

They get to play the role of king instead and send 'real' kings and whoever they want to into exile whenever they want to! It's like being the "broken-nose" person being the King in the land of all nose-less people!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali

hum 21st century ke evil ko represent kar rahe hai. 😈 Long live evil 🀑

i feel bad seeing d present state of mind, but again everybody has right of freedom of speech. one's character is tested in time of crisis.

theek hai musical post suru kate hai toh jhoom barabar jhoom.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkWU7j7cEU[/YOUTUBE]

thik Kaha KinnuπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: akanna

They get to play the role of king instead and send 'real' kings and whoever they want to into exile whenever they want to! It's like being the "broken-nose" person being the King in the land of all nose-less people!! πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sare ke sare mods patha nahi kahan chale gaye.  is forum ki halath dekh kar tho gussa atha hai.

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akanna

Akkanaji is still in top form.
But it is sad that the condition of the forum has become a "free for all" war zone.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

Akkanaji is still in top form.
But it is sad that the condition of the forum has become a "free for all" war zone.

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ Thank you, Summer. I agree with ya. At times I know it boils your blood and pressures you to jump in, but unfortunately there are so many newbies, possible the same person with several IDs, posting one after another with all the sensitive topics and explosive terms and words... 🀒

However, we have to make the forum active and in good shape, and I hope that the real SRGMP topics and discussions will be back by end of this week with the show restarting after the strike... 😊
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Moderator's Note:
Guys currently this section's DT is away and hence we need your cooperation to manage this section😳. Most of you have been active members of this section for very long and know what the rules So if you abide by the rules then we should really have no problem right πŸ˜‰.We shall try to add more members to the DT but till then I hope you all will help to make sure that this place is still clean and free of controversies. This section always has a potentional to become ugly and a battle ground but try to stray away from those topics and report them so that it can be taken care of.Keep the discussions  focussed on the show and music and not on contestants personality or nationality.😊