DOTW - Why are most problems related to L

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello to all the lovely advisers!!

Here is your Mahi presenting the...

Well, let's see most of the topics created in this section are related to love... I want to know why?  Why are most of our problems related to love/love life/ boyfriends/ girlfriends?

Why do you think most of us have most confusions related to how to approach the person we like?

Many of the problems are related to love life and confusions... Why?

Enjoy discussing!

-Mahi

Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well, let's see most of the topics created in this section are related to love... I want to know why?  Why are most of our problems related to love/love life/ boyfriends/ girlfriends?

I think its because love is the drive for everything in life,

Husband to a wife, wife to a husband, child to a mother, father to a child, bf to gf etc..

Everything we do effects someone else in one way or the other, choices we make, and we usually dont want to hurt people so confusion arises out of our motives.

When someone really likes someone else they will alwyas think about them and never try to hurt them. will add more later😊 nice topic!

-Mystery- thumbnail
^ Interesting explanation, Arun.  But most of the problems are related to love that happens between a guy and a girl... I understand that love is the basis of life - love between a mother and child, siblings and so on but usually we have problems discussed with boyfriends, making boyfriends/girlfriends... So I wanted to ask why are we so confused on this issue?

-Mahi

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

^ Interesting explanation, Arun.  But most of the problems are related to love that happens between a guy and a girl... I understand that love is the basis of life - love between a mother and child, siblings and so on but usually we have problems discussed with boyfriends, making boyfriends/girlfriends... So I wanted to ask why are we so confused on this issue?

-Mahi

Mahii mahiii...Why are we so confused on this issue of making bf / gfs?

I think boys and girls dont know the "other side" to well and thats why allot of confusion comes out...

Like when a girl looks and smiles, "what does that mean" a guy might ask.

And when a guy says whats up to me, "what does that mean" a girl might ask...(thats usually means hi if he says it fast enough)...

But i think there are so many variables in delivering a message, and reacting that causes confusion, and then the biggest fuel to "confusions" fire is shyness...No one wants to express their true feelings in the beginning...😳😳
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

Mahii mahiii...Why are we so confused on this issue of making bf / gfs?

I think boys and girls dont know the "other side" to well and thats why allot of confusion comes out...

Like when a girl looks and smiles, "what does that mean" a guy might ask.

And when a guy says whats up to me, "what does that mean" a girl might ask...(thats usually means hi if he says it fast enough)...

But i think there are so many variables in delivering a message, and reacting that causes confusion, and then the biggest fuel to "confusions" fire is shyness...No one wants to express their true feelings in the beginning...😳😳

Hmm... true and very well said! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Definitely a lot of confusion arises from not knowing what the other person is saying.  I think there are many subtle ways through which a guy and a girl can communication their feelings but it's always hard for the other person to understand them.  Like many times as you said if a girl just smiles it might just mean that she's in a happy mood or if she smiles shyly and looks down that means she's interested.  Now that might be hard for a guy to decode.  Same is true with girls.  If a guy says "Oh you're looking hot" it could mean he's just saying you're looking hot or he's interested in you.

And definitely shyness is there... For many people who are genuinely interested, it's hard to get the first communication get going....

BTW - your idea of a hottie is quite different than the rest of the world πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Look at your siggy box) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

-Mahi

Hmm... true and very well said! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Definitely a lot of confusion arises from not knowing what the other person is saying.  I think there are many subtle ways through which a guy and a girl can communication their feelings but it's always hard for the other person to understand them.  Like many times as you said if a girl just smiles it might just mean that she's in a happy mood or if she smiles shyly and looks down that means she's interested.  Now that might be hard for a guy to decode.  Same is true with girls.  If a guy says "Oh you're looking hot" it could mean he's just saying you're looking hot or he's interested in you.

And definitely shyness is there... For many people who are genuinely interested, it's hard to get the first communication get going....

BTW - your idea of a hottie is quite different than the rest of the world πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Look at your siggy box) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

-Mahi

So true, i think its always best to go with your feelings and have someone to talk too...

About my siggy, yeah its true tho...BookWorks/AP students (was not me😭) = hotties!! πŸ€“ = ❀️ lol..
-Mystery- thumbnail

So true, i think its always best to go with your feelings and have someone to talk too...

About my siggy, yeah its true tho...BookWorks/AP students (was not me😭) = hotties!! πŸ€“ = ❀️ lol..

Yeah it's said that at least confess your love.. because it's easier to live with a refusal than with the uncertainty that he/she could've been mine.

Oh so opposite attracts here? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

-Mahi

Yeah it's said that at least confess your love.. because it's easier to live with a refusal than with the uncertainty that he/she could've been mine.

Oh so opposite attracts here? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

-Mahi

lol.. YOur too funny...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
I really do think opposites attract, because someone who is not daring like a little daring traits in thier partner. Like i think i am too reserved, so knowing someone who is not and hanging out with them makes things fun i guess (not to crazy tho😲...).

-Mystery- thumbnail

lol.. YOur too funny...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
I really do think opposites attract, because someone who is not daring like a little daring traits in thier partner. Like i think i am too reserved, so knowing someone who is not and hanging out with them makes things fun i guess (not to crazy tho😲...).

Hmm... maybe opposites do attract... and same's true here.  I am a very reserved and shy person but I do love to hang out with fun loving and easy going guys.. friends in general though nothing serious. πŸ˜†

-Mahi

Hmm... maybe opposites do attract... and same's true here.  I am a very reserved and shy person but I do love to hang out with fun loving and easy going guys.. friends in general though nothing serious. πŸ˜†

-Mahi

so true, opposites make us grow as humans, tow diff ppl can show each other a new world..

Like a boring guy can show a girl the little things in life and how to slow down..
And a fast paced sky diver, kayaker, roller coaster junkie girl could show the boring guy how cool life is when you add a little speed etc..

All in all, its not whats on the outside as its whats on the inside..bc that person could be the coolest thing in the world, hiding behind glasses+books+graphing calculators (yes two, bc you need to calcluate p-c charts at the same time😭)... etc...