New MOTW.....??? - Page 8

Posted: 15 years ago
Mahalakshmi, you are doing a great job of answering the questions.  I could never have come up with such good answers.  Keep it up, I am enjoying myself reading your answers.
1. A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION:

While you're walking along a somewhat quite street with your sisters/ cousin sisters, a guy sitting on the wall sings the following song to you:

(P.S. Am extremely sorry, as I couldn't find any other songs) πŸ˜‰πŸ€£:

Vaadi machiniyae
Or.....da thaedi machiniyae
Kunicha nimindha
Manam thee pudikkudhu thee pudikkudhu
a......i kolladiyoa

Song: Parthiban Kanavu

Of course you'll be mad, but what song would you sing in reply?  Can't escape here!  You must give a few lines (lyrics) that would be apt to zip that guy's mouth! 

2. Tell us what comes to your mind when you here the following words:

a.       Kalakira kannamma:
b.      Lux:
c.       Rousu party:

3. Of the above choices, which one would be an ideal nick name for you?  Must choose one and write it three times!  Explain why you chose it! 

4. Of all the characters in Senthoora Poove, whom do you like the most, and tell us why?  If you were asked to take that artist's place would you accept that offer?

5. What would you do if people start to kaalachufy your favorite character from Senthoora Poove? 

6. Last but not the least, what do you think about translating the song "aLlu aLlu aLlu aLlu, thaLlu, thaLlu'"? 

πŸ˜› hun, whether if you like it or not, the song lyrics will be posted on thursday along with more koestions πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by eljay

Mahalakshmi, you are doing a great job of answering the questions.  I could never have come up with such good answers.  Keep it up, I am enjoying myself reading your answers.

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  .....
Originally posted by netra_rama

Do they bury people with their braces on?

Irukkaravangala pathi yethavathu kettale enakku muzhusa theriyathu , ithula ponavangala pathi ketta naan ennaththa solla ???  πŸ€” ....

Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?

Def  they need other's help ...

Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?

B'cos they do πŸ˜† ...

If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired?

Maasam , Thethi , Neram ellam sari , Varusham illaye ... Let me know the year too , will tell u whether license has expired or not  πŸ˜† ....

Are eyebrows considered facial hair?

Is a major facial feature for women , nowadays for men too . Actually , brows function is to prevent moisture from flowing into an eye .

When two people marry, they say, "you may kiss the bride". What do they say if two MEN get married?

I guess that to be  " You may kiss your Partner " 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ...

Originally posted by netra_rama

Maha ... tell us something about the members below πŸ˜‰

meli

The first familiar name for me in IF . A very Responsible girl . I haven't interacted much with her , but Somehow i feel she must be innocent πŸ˜† ... I used 2 read & like her arasi updates πŸ˜‰ , but never thanked her for sometime earlier 😳 . Too bad of me naa mels ...  Sorry hun πŸ€— πŸ€— ..... I realise how much of fun i've missed all these days ...

eljay

Feel so paavam for him/her , for started reading my updates in SP πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... Would like 2 know more abt this friend , as he/she too is from US πŸ˜ƒ .... Eljay ,  bayarea tamil mandram pathi sollunga .....

kadhambari

Lady with big heart , forgave me for stepping on her toes & happily accepted  me as her friend .... A friendly person who has tied me with her beautiful language . Nalla tamil-la azhaga kathai Solreenga πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .... 

Hiya

Too good person  , whom i can easily convince πŸ˜† ... A very good updater too ... Guess she's slightly a sensitive person ...

Aish

Came to know her in this thread . I had so much of fun answering her Q's . Seems to be a lively  & funfilled person for me πŸ˜‰ ...

jasunap

Who made me enjoy & think the same time with her q's . I see jas as a person who has clear thoughts & visions of life & mentally very strong & firm in her decisions ... Am i right , jas ?

netra

Nothing to tell abt her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  ...  Just kidding .... sweet , energetic , lively , lovely & wonderful person . All rounder in sun TV section of IF . Who has brought me here in IF ....

Feel free to add in anyone that u think u can say something about πŸ˜›

Rojappoo --> She doesn't know me ... Occasionally i get a chance 2 read her updates ...  I love her hilarious updates . 

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

1. A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION:

While you're walking along a somewhat quite street with your sisters/ cousin sisters, a guy sitting on the wall sings the following song to you:

(P.S. Am extremely sorry, as I couldn't find any other songs) πŸ˜‰πŸ€£:

Vaadi machiniyae
Or.....da thaedi machiniyae
Kunicha nimindha
Manam thee pudikkudhu thee pudikkudhu
a......i kolladiyoa

Song: Parthiban Kanavu

Of course you'll be mad, but what song would you sing in reply?  Can't escape here!  You must give a few lines (lyrics) that would be apt to zip that guy's mouth! 

Poda Poda Punnakku

Podatha Thappu Kannakku
Kirukku unakkum irukku
ippa ennatha manakanakku

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... I'll just ignore them if i'm alone & while in a group i'll give a damn abt tht guy ....

2. Tell us what comes to your mind when you here the following words:
a.       Kalakira kannamma:  One friend of my husband appreciates his wife by saying this " Kalakkira Kannamma " when she cooks something really good .

b.      LuxMy college friend's used to tease & make me shut by calling me with this name , whenever i pull their leg .

c.       Rousu party: My high school & college friends , colleagues , my other friends addressing me πŸ˜ƒ

3. Of the above choices, which one would be an ideal nick name for you?  Must choose one and write it three times!  Explain why you chose it! 

aahaa.... ithukku thaan ivvalavu build-up-aa ... I have given the task 2 u already πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .....

4. Of all the characters in Senthoora Poove, whom do you like the most, and tell us why?  If you were asked to take that artist's place would you accept that offer?

Balu πŸ˜› ... B'cos of his true love 2 punitha . Moreover he is a very responsible , loving , caring , obedient , sincere , well-mannered , [still i can add on the list ] guy . He is too goooooooooooooooood at heart .

Naa , aish .... I don't look good with moustache & beard πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .......

5. What would you do if people start to kaalachufy your favorite character from Senthoora Poove? 

πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” ...

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘  .... I'll stop watching SP πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” & updates will be 🀒 thereafter  πŸ˜‰ ....

6. Last but not the least, what do you think about translating the song "aLlu aLlu aLlu aLlu, thaLlu, thaLlu'"? 

grab-u grab-u grab-u grab-u , push-u , push-u ......

πŸ˜› hun, whether if you like it or not, the song lyrics will be posted on thursday along with more koestions πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome hun  πŸ˜ƒ......

Originally posted by smlaksh

Dhool kelapiteenga Laksh......πŸ‘πŸΌ kalakiraa kannamma thaan πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!  Your doing great daaaaaaa.....i'm loving your answers......πŸ‘
i am here to read after high recommendation from aish

seems like she was right

neenga kalakura kannama than

opps sorry me nallu

romba nalla ponnu according to IF stds

but ppl who know me will differπŸ˜›
Originally posted by nallu

naan she thaan, she thaan, she thaan!