New MOTW.....??? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Guess what folks ..... i was online today and happen so to meet maha online. And we decided to try chatting on messenger. She was such an angel as she immeditely log into messenger and we were having some normal hi and so so ... and to my suprised .. she called me through messenger ShockedShocked

ROFL Ittana nalla maha quite gal i thought .. but my god ShockedShockedShocked coimbottur kusambal rombave ireke paar maha vekke ROFL All this while i was mandai uruteraning ambi ... ShockedShocked but today she nicely uruteran me Shocked .... ROFL maha, since i already know ur sense of humour ... indha MOTW lei netz unggalai videmattal ROFLROFL

Edited by netra_rama - 02 December 2008 at 2:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New MOTW.....??? (Page 4)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
aish & nezu in full swing,lemme post mine too.........gud going laksh.

1. according to you what does air smell like?

2. Do you think the fish get thirsty?

3. How can we stop giri from thinking and make her mind blank??

4. Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns itself on? do you think that is not a decent thing??Evil Smile

5. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

6. Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

7. Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

8. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

9. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

10. If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

annathai aadura othiko, othiko
then-naatu vengai thaan, othuko, othuko
ada
annathai aadura othiko, othiko
then-naatu vengai thaan, othuko, othuko

Big Brother Dancing move aside move aside
Southern tiger he is accept accept
ada  ????
Big Brother Dancing move aside move aside
Southern tiger he is accept accept

Appudi podu podu podu
Asathi podu kannaale
Ippudi podu podu podu
Izhuthu podu kayyaale
like that drop drop drop
??? drop with eyes
like this drop drop drop
stretch drop with hands

Onnoade ooru suthe uppu moote aerikkiraen
Onnoade kanne pothi kannaamoochi aade varaen
Indhe nadai poadhuma?
Innum konjam vaenuma?
Indhe nadai poadhuma? Innum konjam vaenuma?
Aye Indhe nadai poadhuma? Innum konjam vaenuma?
with you city roam salt bag i'll climb
with you eyes close ??? dance come
this walk enough
still little want
this walk enough ? still little want ?
Hey this walk enough ? still little want ?

Maambhazhamaam Maambhazham
Malgoova Maambhazham
Seelathu Maambhazam Neethanadi
Mango Mango
Malgova Mango
Salem Mango you are di
Mambhazhamaam Mambhazham
Malgoova Maambhazham
Seelathu Maambhazham Naanthaanadaa
Mango Mango
Malgova Mango
Salem Mango you are da
Kokkara kokkara koa
Aye vidiye kokkara koa
Irundhe iruttellaam ini maele kokkara koa
Hey dawn cockro co
there all dark hereafter up cockro co
Kokkara kokkara koa
Seval kokkara koa
Seval koove kulle
Pettai koazhi kokkara koa
Sadugu sakkaram poale
Manasu suththure velai
Suranganike maalu genaavaa - since this is sinhalese, i'll translate it for ya (Suranganik's fish brought)
Athoa paaru vaanam
Thuni thuvaikkuthu maegham
Velaghi poaghuthu soagham nee vaa

??? wheel like
heart rounds time
suranganik's fish brought [ Romba periya manasu ungalukku , ithukku mattum translation-aa ]
there see sky
cloth washing clouds
move going sadness you come
??? Sorry i Couldn't   Unhappy   ......
Oh
Vellimani kolusukulle
Thullukire manasukulle
Santhoasam nelachirukke
Saamikitte kaetirukkaen
Ho
silver insideanklets
jumping inside hearts
happiness firmthere
to god have asked
Thum shak thum thum thum shak hey hey'
Elloarum arughirukke
Pollaapu vilagirukke
Anbaane ungakitte
Aandavanai paathirukkaen

????????????????????????????
everybody nearby
??? ?????
lovable toyou
god i'm seeing

mahaShocked aoyooooo yennalai mudiyalai paar ROFL

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Guess what folks ..... i was online today and happen so to meet maha online. And we decided to try chatting on messenger. She was such an angel as she immeditely log into messenger and we were having some normal hi and so so ... and to my suprised .. she called me through messenger ShockedShocked

ROFL Ittana nalla maha quite gal i thought .. but my god ShockedShockedShocked coimbottur kusambal rombave ireke paar maha vekke ROFL All this while i was mandai uruteraning ambi ... ShockedShocked but today she nicely uruteran me Shocked .... ROFL maha, since i already know ur sense of humour ... indha MOTW lei netz unggalai videmattal ROFLROFLabbada inimae my mandai kidaiyadhu...............nezu mandai dhaan,abbada andavan kannai thirandhutaan.........thanx laksh.......please continue ur gud work in mandai urutteran nezuBig smileWink

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

ROFL Ittana nalla maha quite gal i thought .. but my god ShockedShockedShocked coimbottur kusambal rombave ireke paar maha vekke ROFL All this while i was mandai uruteraning ambi ... ShockedShocked but today she nicely uruteran me Shocked .... ROFL maha, since i already know ur sense of humour ... indha MOTW lei netz unggalai videmattal ROFLROFLabbada inimae my mandai kidaiyadhu...............nezu mandai dhaan,abbada andavan kannai thirandhutaan.........thanx laksh.......please continue ur gud work in mandai urutteran nezuBig smileWink

marandhu ponaale....ennai marandhu ponaalae....enna ambi...naan ghayab ninaichaya??? un mandai urutta naan mattum porum.....Evil Smile

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

To make up for my mudhi pichufying koestions....some easy ones daaa WinkTongueBig smile:

1) What is your nick name? 

I have a pet name , no nick names ....  he he hehehe ..... U only give me one ....

2) While in college, did you ever skip classes to go watch a movie?  If so did you get in trouble?

Of Course , i hope everybody would've done that ... Trouble ??? Naanga ellam pakkava plan panni illa Povom ....

3) Describe a really funny incident that happened to you/ or you witnessed from college/school? 

Will come back to this Q later ... 

4) Choose one: Mummy chellama?  Daddy chellama? 

Mommy Chellam ...    Daddy Romba Romba Romba Chellam ...

5) If you win a million bucks, what would you do?

Fifty percent i'll donate for charity , 40% i'll spend for my friends & family .. Rest for me ....

6) If you were offered to act in a Maniratnam movie, would you accept it?

Provided my husband is the hero of the movie LOL ....

7) If so, name a few actors you wouldn't mind acting with? 

My hubby ...

8) Are you hot tempered?

Nope ...

9) chinese or indian food, and why?

Enakku rendum rendu eyes maathiri LOL .... ethai solla ......

10) Summer or Winter, and why? 

Winter .... Tell me whether u r married , i'll tell u the reason Y Wink .... Hang on friends , Don't imagine 22222 much ... Having a cup of tea with ur husband sitting next 2 u & holding ur arms on a rainy/chilly day ... Unmarried friends , excuse me ....

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

1. If this forum were an island and you had to kill one person for food, who would you eat first and why?? i know you will say you have no cannibalistic tendencies, but imagine you had to...

I'll die starving rather than killing anyone .... I couldn't even imagine netz ...

2. if you had 20 min. to live what would be the last thing you do?And why?

I'll try 2 make at least one person happy in that 20 mins ....

3. If you had to be attached to another person (by the wrist/handcuffed)for a whole month who would it be and why? {you have to pick someone from IF querida Embarrassed }

Of Course , it will be u netz , Wink ....   Ivvalavy easy-a enna Q's kettathukku naan ungala nalla Kavanikka Evil Smile venama Tongue ... But one thing just a month is enough for me LOL  ....

4. i have been wanting you ask you some crazy questions, but could not come up with any right now. what would be the craziest question you have been asked and how have you answered that?? and tell us why you think it was a crazy question!!

5. do you ever think in songs???? do songs pop into your mind when people talk to you and have you wanted to sing at them??? Wink what song will you sing to answer me this question??

Sometimes i do .... This modified version song is for u ....

"Vanthalappa Vanthalappa vanthu Q's thanthalappa
enna pathil solla solli thalayai piykka vachalappa "

Sing this song in "Vanthalappa tune " from seetham movie .

6. do you drive? if so what? a)car b) bus c)people round the bend? LOL

Yes , i do ... I drive Toyota Corolla .. Option C of urs is also good ... Maybe i'll try 2 drive that 22 LOL  ....

7.  if you had three annoying habits, which one would you give up first and why? which would you give up last and why? why do you have one in the middle anyway? do you think it is not so annoying a habit?

8. why doesn't tarzan have a beard??? how does he manage to remain clean shaven etc...when razors etc...were not even invented???

B'cos he used to take bath with manjal ( turmeric) everyday LOL ....

9. you come back from vacation. your baggage is lost...you get home undress (you have no change of wear) and go to sleep, in the morning you find that your house has been robbed...everything gone including the clothes that you had left....now stuck with just a credit card how will make it to the nearest dept store to pick clothes??? which household items would you use??? (curtains are upholstry...so cant be used!)

10. are you wishing you never met me??? Tongue

Nope & Never .....

Well, so long for now. Got a long day ahead. Will be back at ngt to grill you more k LOLLOL

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Bravo Laksh!  Enjoyed reading all your answers and your translation had me rolled over.  It was so nice. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top