New MOTW.....??? (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
[ Udit Narayanan singing [ ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ]  no da Laksh....it is supposed to be this CryCry do you know how many times i had to listen to this song??  i listened to it like 20 times (i'm not exagerating hereShocked Tongue)......and arrrh.......... ROFL....i still got parts of the lyrics wrong....ROFLROFL

ayyayoa nyna vara myna varada
achacho mynavoadey naina varanda
ammamma dummy kuppom nimmy varada
appappa nimmy kooda mummy varada

Haiyaiyo aynavaram myna coming-da LOL
Achacho Myna's daddy coming-da  LOL LOL
Ammammma dumeel slum nimmy coming-da ROFLROFLROFL
Appappa nimmy with mummy coming-da

Rockets (?) aunty varada
Middle class uncle varanda

Rockets aunty coming-da
middle class uncle coming-da 

[ I heared this song twice now , but couldn't find the exact lyrics LOL ... What a great singer with beautiful tamil pronounciation LOL LOL Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ]

Totally agreed da!!!  LOL

adra joLLu aa ... adhu

tamil lyrics is Alluda jollu aaahh  allu .....ROFLROFLROFL ooopss....oh blame it on you know who....Wink
grabuda jollu aahhh grab-u

arabu kudhirai poaL asandhu varaaLuda aLLu (aLLu aLLu)
kudhirai kaaran dhaan kooda vaaraanuda thaLLu (thaLLu thaLLu)
thundaay varudhu aLLu aLLu
thaNNi lorrya thaLLu thaLLu thaLLu
Scooty varudhu aLLu aLLu
Buldozera thaLLu thallu thallu
anusarichcha aLLu aLLu
anaLadichcha thallu thallu
sirichadhuna aLLu aLLu
morachadhuna thaLLu thaLLu

Arab horse like moving coming-da grab-u
horse man too with coming-da push-u
towel coming grabu grab-u
water lorry-a push-u push-u
scooty coming grab-u grab-u
bull dozer-a push-u push-u push-u
adjusts grab-u grab-u
hot push-u push-u
smiles grab-u grab-u
stares push-u push-u
adhoa paaru kaaka (kaaka kaaka)
kadayilae vikkidhu seeka (seeka seeka)
there see crow ( crow crow)
in shop sell shikakai ( shikakai shikakai )

adhoa paaru kaaka kadayile vikkidhu seeka
poNNu vara shoaka yezhuthikoada mooka (2) LOLLOL

there see crow in shop sell shikakai
girl comes super write down u nosy (2)

ROFL  this is my favourite part daa...ROFL.....

Dhoooooooool kelapiteenga da Laksh..........ClapClapClap..........ROFL look that crowu ....crowu crowu........shop shelling shampoo....shampoo shampoo......look that crow shop selling....ROFLROFLROFL thanks pa.....i can't control ROFL

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 11 December 2008 at 6:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New MOTW.....??? (Page 13)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Nezu akka, Superoooooooo super questions post panniteenga ClapClapClap........keep it up akka!!!  

Laksh, this is my share for today! 

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

If you weren't a Homo sapien, which of the PRIMATES would you choose to be and why?  WinkTongue

We know that you're a great cook, as we heard from Nezu Akka.  Now has there ever been a moment in which you think you might have scared someone while inviting them for a meal prepared by you?  ConfusedBig smile

Have you ever been chased by a dog?  If so, what was the experience like?  LOL

Have you ever scared someone at college with your presence alone, considering that you were called a Rousu party? Tongue......aish escapudiiiiiiiii before laksh Ouch me....LOLLOL

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

[ Udit Narayanan singing [ ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ]  no da Laksh....it is supposed to be this CryCry do you know how many times i had to listen to this song??  i listened to it like 20 times (i'm not exagerating hereShocked Tongue)......and arrrh.......... ROFL....i still got parts of the lyrics wrong....ROFL

Rockets (?) aunty varada

Rockets aunty coming-da

rockets auntya??? i always thot he was singing

Low cut aunty varada

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Originally posted by netra_rama

2. What would you do if I landed on your front door with a bunch of long stemmed roses and a plan for a wild ladies night?Wink
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing  , Hug Hug Hug  , Will give u a good meal , Have some wonderful time with netz & will get ready for LN LOL LOL LOL  .
When will u be coming 2 my home netz ?? Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

To ur house vaa?? meal vaa?? Shocked alle videngapa samy. Yerkenevei orethi singaporelei kupttakette irukera.. unggal keelam netz partha yenna tonadheAngry try ur meal and me end up where then??? CryCry

4. What time you wake up? wats d first thing you do? Tongue

Betwn 6.00 am - 6.30 am . I'll Get out of my bed LOL ...
hihihih i actually open my eyes first before getting out from the bedEmbarrassed

4. If you could air your views about anything on this forum, what will they be? And why ?LOL

I take this Q as an oppurtunity to say what i feel missing in IF . A member introduction thread . I feel it will be helpful for new members 2 get 2 know abt the rest & 2 have more friendly interactions  Tongue .
Indheke taan arratai munnai iruku kannaeEmbarrassed ore kalathil naanum jasum yenna ragalai pannam in dat chat corner Wink Ippo taan jas allai kaanu .. waiting for the same moments again Day Dreaming

I will be back with more later hun Embarrassed

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasunap

[ Udit Narayanan singing [ ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ]  no da Laksh....it is supposed to be this CryCry do you know how many times i had to listen to this song??  i listened to it like 20 times (i'm not exagerating hereShocked Tongue)......and arrrh.......... ROFL....i still got parts of the lyrics wrong....ROFL

Rockets (?) aunty varada

Rockets aunty coming-da

Low cut aunty varada

Shocked Is that what he sings , jas ???  I tried to get that lyric for many times , but in vain .. hmmm ... Sharp ears , jas Wink ..

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Originally posted by jasunap

Rockets (?) aunty varada

Rockets aunty coming-da

Low cut aunty varada

Shocked Is that what he sings , jas ???  I tried to get that lyric for many times , but in vain .. hmmm ... Sharp ears , jas Wink ..

ShockedShockedShocked.........low cut aa athu??  ROFL.... I was confused, since I couldn't figure out if it was Rocket or 'bob cut' as in hair cut ROFL!  Aama Jas, Laksh sonna madhiri ungalukku Sharp ears thaan ClapClapBig smile

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

1. What according to you is the toughest thing about making marriage successful?Big smile

Creating & maintaining a healthy relationship between the two families LOL ..

2. when relaxing, you sit with....Wink

My cute , sweet , little doggy bommai Tongue ..

3. Your fonded memories?Smile

My School life Big smile ..

4.If fairy Godmother suddenly appears in front of you and grants you 3 wishes.. what will you ask?Smile

Wish 2 be born as same Laksh in all births .
  1. To make this world a very happy & peaceful place .

5. you come back from vacation. your baggage is lost...you get home undress (you have no change of wear) and go to sleep, in the morning you find that your house has been robbed...everything gone including the clothes that you had left....now stuck with just a credit card how will make it to the nearest dept store to pick clothes??? which household items would you use??? (curtains are upholstry...so cant be used!) LOLLOL

If everything in my house is robbed , then i won't be left with any household items ..

6. what is every woman's worst nightmare???Confused

Ouch .. ????

7. When you were younger, would you have passed up a possible love interest because of his toes aren't well maintained or just plain ugly?Tongue

May be ..

8. What's the one NOT acceptable excuse to wake you up in the middle of the night?Angry 

I'll always be in conscious sleep , so waking me in midnight is not an probs 4 me ..

9.  if K balachander asked you to act in a whacky movie, who from IF will you want to act as your side-kick and who will you pick for your heroin (let us assume here you are a famous hero)? both ought to be someone from IF. LOL

I'll reject his offer LOL ..

10. are you wishing you never met me???Embarrassed

Nope & Never .. How many times u ask me this will be my answer LOL ..

Edited by smlaksh - 11 December 2008 at 11:21pm

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Nezu akka, Superoooooooo super questions post panniteenga ClapClapClap........keep it up akka!!!  

Laksh, this is my share for today! 

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

To concentrate on my search & not 2 disturb ppl in the streets with high volume Big smile ..

If you weren't a Homo sapien, which of the PRIMATES would you choose to be and why?  WinkTongue 

Whichever aish chooses ; Y --> to be with her always as her friend LOL ...

We know that you're a great cook, as we heard from Nezu Akka.  Now has there ever been a moment in which you think you might have scared someone while inviting them for a meal prepared by you?  ConfusedBig smile

Luckily , never happened Wink ..

Have you ever been chased by a dog?  If so, what was the experience like?  LOL

Ha ha ha ha .... Naa , aish ....

Have you ever scared someone at college with your presence alone, considering that you were called a Rousu party? Tongue......aish escapudiiiiiiiii before laksh Ouch me....LOLLOL

I'm not that bad , aish Wink ... We were a group of 6 as real good close friends .. Min of 3 or 4 will be there always ... Rest of other class mates & friends r not counted here ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top