Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kneeduh2000

Goldie

kneeduh2000

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by o.OMadihaO.o

i dnt agree cos at the end of the the bride will look like a bride with all the heavy jewellery and heavey embroidery lehnga
i completly agree with you..well said

.....you can wear what ever colour you want..at the end..the brides the only one that will stand out....
i know someone..... on her wedding...all her sisters ..for some odd reason had red on..... buh then the bride was da the only one sticking out...... cause her lehnga was heavy..and because she was dressed up as a bride lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wearing red (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged
its absolutely ok if anyone wear red..there's nothing wrong in that..even i think most of the ppl wear red n that kinda colour in weddings n that kinda parties..

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged
woah this is weird lol.. im supposed to wear red at my cousins engagement..

Well her colour scheme is girls side wear red and boys side wear pink.. probs the girls side is havin is that their isnt a simple yet heavy dress in red, everything is bridal Confused

its annoying, if i had a choice i dnt think id ever wear red  at someones do. Smile its just my thing lol

Madiha.

IF-Dazzler

Madiha.

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
here we hav so many ppl saying u can wear red lol.
maybe u shud show this thread/topic 2 ur frends    lol

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

Well her colour scheme is girls side wear red and boys side wear pink.. probs the girls side is havin is that their isnt a simple yet heavy dress in red, everything is bridal Confused

its annoying, if i had a choice i dnt think id ever wear red  at someones do. Smile its just my thing lol

Even the boys on the groom's side have to wear pink? That'll be weird TongueLOLLOL

I personally am not a big fan of red either but as I have said before wearing red shouldn't be a problem.

-Mahi

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Even the boys on the groom's side have to wear pink? That'll be weird TongueLOLLOL

LOL maybe pink shirts/silver tie with black coat on top? that would look nice...or pink top with black vest(the new things guys wear at parties these days)

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 02 December 2008 at 4:23pm

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Originally posted by -Mystery-

LOL maybe pink shirts/silver tie with black coat on top? that would look nice...or pink top with black vest(the new things guys wear at parties these days)

See there are some colors that at least according to me don't look good on boys and I guess pink is one of them.. it takes a really really hot guy to wear pink and still impress me. Tongue

-Mahi

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
uhmm i don't think it is wrong, but i don't think you should wear a heavy embroidered red saree/lengha to someone's wedding. my massi has done it to someone's party and it seemed as if it was her party... no one cared. it's just that.. she looked a bit like a fool to me.. i don't know why.

lol i would prefer for no one to wear my color on my wedding.. i know i shouldn't be the one to decide.. but for example, i want to wear orange for my wedding reception... i would not want anyone else wearing a suit, saree, or even a lengha.. call me crazyyy but i don't know why i think like this. lol
its your wedding and YOU want to stand out .. lol

but other than that.. i don't think wearing red is wrong. lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top