Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Panchi won all the debutants awards in the first year of the show ( Correct me if I am wrong here)

Winning and loosing an award is not that important, but a NOMINATION is much more important.

Panchi deserves nomination in Best actress category coz she is the main protogonist and has had maximum screen time too and the TRPs are not bad either (if you consider Nagin as a nominee, where is it in charts?)

What beats me is that Jay, Sanju and Shabbo always gets nominations, but Panchi is left out. WHY ???? Someone answer this for me?
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ritu, a non-entity like Haroon gets nominated. Fail to understsand these nominations. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: optimist

Ritu, a non-entity like Haroon gets nominated. Fail to understsand these nominations. 

I am completely out of sync Opti, who is this Haroon? And where did he come in Kayamath? Is he Mamaji?
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No, he was Ranvir, one of the villians. He was hardly there for a month and he managed to get a nomination in the negative role category whereas poor Bharat got left out. 
bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
  all she is allowed to do in kayamath is cry.  she has very little scope for acting , She is either crying or romancing with milind.

GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No doubt the best actress nominations are shocking ..even the new girls..Bidai girls and Harshad's costar get nominated...why did they do this to panchi??/this is very very unfair..!!!

Haroon Kazi;s nimination really took me by surprise...!!
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhanu

all she is allowed to do in kayamath is cry.  she has very little scope for acting , She is either crying or romancing with milind.

But she has given some superb performancs...the courtroom drama..during the PA track,Ayesha;s death...she was amazing...even for romancing your costar well ,you need talent...i really feel bad about this!
weeda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

But she has given some superb performancs...the courtroom drama..during the PA track,Ayesha;s death...she was amazing...even for romancing your costar well ,you need talent...i really feel bad about this!

I agree with grateful death... some of her scenes are amazing.. Even At the c night .. the way she told milind.. and she stood up.. also the court scene was good