Fan Fictions

FILL THIS FORUM & SHARE IT WITH OTHERS (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

kneeduh2000

Goldie

kneeduh2000

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Please Fill this :~

1. FIRST NAME LOL :~ Nida

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~ October 25th

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~ Scorpio

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~ I'm usualy shy, but once you get to know me, i don't ever shut up, i'm pretty honest; and i don't think before i speak Embarrassed 

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~ Paskistan, Sialkot
6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ Canada, and a student at University of Toronto

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~  Went to France, Switzerland {my ideal honeymoon place lol} and England with my cousin and brother over the summer :)

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ To become successful, make my parents proud, and live life the fullest. {go see the 7 wonders}

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~Live as if its your last day on earth, work as if you don't need the money, dance as if no one's watching and love as if you've never been hurt before

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ Two months, after my grandpa passed away... i had a dream about him..and no doubt...thats the one dream i'll always cherish

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ Spending time with my family and cousins; and all those moments are special; cause we make them truly memorable

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~ TOOO embarassing to tell strangers

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ lol alot.. technically they were more like crushes which i thought was loveee haha

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ Armaan (Karan Grover) or Angad (Iqbal Khan)Day Dreaming

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~ Definatley

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ I'd love to become a choreographer

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~ i feel like i'm in a beauty pagent:
1. Parent's happiness
2. World Peace
3. To go back in time, to fix many mistakes i've
made

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ How to lose a Khanna

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ Neha

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ Fanfictions

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~  I personally don't know ne one here; other then Kyph_great_fan (Kimi)  or Ms. Bholi Bhali
22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~ It's an addicting website, and i always end up here ..like my fingers automatically type  india-forums lol...and i personally love the fanfictions; people are soo talented {mashala}

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~ I joined caused of the drama "Yeh Meri Life Hai"

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~  I really don't know any one here Unhappy ..so refer back to question 21

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~ I think this is the best place to be, because it's soo entertaining and addictive. I've seen many people become friends quickly, and they all act like one big huge happy family :) It's a great way to meet people; so you can randomnly start talking to people..if you're not really shy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FILL THIS FORUM & SHARE IT WITH OTHERS (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MannyZ

MannyZ

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

1. FIRST NAME LOL :~ Manhar Embarrassed

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~ 31st January 94

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~ Aquarius

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~ I'm mad and crazy, i'm shy at timesEmbarrassed and i love to blush when it comes to KSG..i love talking and i'm funny.. and i'm very lovableLOL

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~ I'm a Punjabi JiBig smile 

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ UK LondonEmbarrassed

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~ I've nearly been all around the world..biggest yet to comeBig smile

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ To live life to the fullest..and keep people happy Embarrassed

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~ Become something, so my parents would be proud of me Embarrassed

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ I have one..but its a secretLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed dreams you cannot imagineLOL..but one incident when i saw my dad kill a lionConfusedConfused (like a say i'm mad)LOL

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ I was the happiest when God finally gave me a baby brother after loads of prayersEmbarrassed

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~ When my aunt said my crush's name out loud...in front of my whole familyEmbarrassed

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ I love KSG...but in reality i thought i loved a boy in class 8..LOLConfused...but KSG is now engraved in my heartEmbarrassed

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ Some-one perfect like Armaan Malik Embarrassed (KSG)...same personLOL

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~ Yes i doEmbarrassed

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ I would want to become a world-wide known singerBig smile

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~

1) Wish that all the poverty in this world would stop, crime and cruelty will come to an end (which i think never will)
2) Always keep my family and me happy..
3) Wish i get my soul-mate soon

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ Tooooo many!....Torn, Life support (all of Kat's fics) Mister Greek God and Miss Angry Eyes,  The Kill, Armour of Love..Set Ablaze, A lot like Love, Defeated in Love...etc.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ Those who have written the FF's above

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ FF section..CC section.. DMG section..Avatar and Siggie SectionEmbarrassed

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~ Far too many to name..my closest..PriyaEmbarrassed, AishahEmbarrassed and AsthuEmbarrassed

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~ DMG!!TongueTongue and FFTongue and Twilight recentlyEmbarrassed

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~ DMG!!LOLWell it it was PRC..(Prithviraj Chauhan)Embarrassed

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~  Priya, Tara di and Preeti Di..tons moreEmbarrassed

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~
Its a beautiful family, everyone here is soo warm..its like you've known them for ages..you can talk as much as you likeLOL
I've grown so attched to everyone now..can't imagine what life would be without my I-F familyEmbarrassed

Edited by **Manu** - 01 December 2008 at 3:13pm

Veronica1504

Veronica1504

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
1. FIRST NAME LOL :~  Anjali

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~15/4/1992

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~Aries

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~  im funloving, sweet, and carefree and serious at the same time and am a very confusing person

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~ India, Delhi

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ Bangalore, student

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~ havnt had one yetBig smile

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ Well, just be someone big and have a personality

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~ To be independent and confident

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ not exactly

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ i have many but most are when im wid my family

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~
not had one yetBig smile
13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ a guy i met in 6thBlushing

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ KSG!!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~  yes!!

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ i really dont know

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~  to stand first in class..
to live the age of 1-9 again!
to stop giving exams!

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ ok this is the tufest! but i do hav sum favs... The Painful Side of love, In love with the enemy, Set Ablaze, In His heart, Passion for Love, Instant Messaging, Dill mill gaye 5 years from now, A lot Like Love and thats it.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ Vini, Krati, Kiran, Tiara!!

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ The fan fiction section!

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~ Im quite new here so i dont know anyone much but love every1 here! Smile

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~
All of the ff's i read!! to see whether they r updtd or notLOL and to write myselfBig smile
23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~ I came across Dill MIll Gaye five years frm now thru a facebook grup and i luved so much that i wanted to comment on itBig smileBig smile

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~  Thats it?? ok well then... Vini, Nidha di, Spriha.

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~
Ok hmm..lemme see. India-forums is the warmest website, and has the sweetest members, and has loadzzzzzz of talent!!  and yes is the best!!

Edited by vcaobi - 03 December 2008 at 1:35am

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged

1. FIRST NAME LOL :~ Nidha

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~ 13th October

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~ Libra

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~ Emotional, Sharati love to irritate others, little bit stupidLOLLOL

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~ INDIA

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ Punjab

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~ Not yet

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ To do Ph.d

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~

"4 Facts To Live Better LIFE:-
Never Say Sorry To One.. Who Likes U,
Never Say Bye To one.. Who needs U,
Never Blame The One.. Who Really Trust U.. &
Never Forget The One.. Who Always Remembers U..!!"

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ Secret

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ Its 21st December 2006 My niece birth & 29th May 2008 my nephew birth

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~ My M.com final year tour when my friends insist to me and take me on boating as i have afraid of it i satrt crying like a kidCry. And now i laugh on itLOLLOLLOL

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ Still waitingWink

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ Bobby Deol, Karan Singh Grover

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~ I believe in Both

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ Next time i will think so many time on believing any friend.

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~
a. I want in world their only peace no one hate any one all live happyily.
b. I want in every life my di (Mrs.Ridhima Handa) remain my di.
c. I want my di always reamin happy if even gud can give my happiness to my di and all her sorrows and difficulties to me as if she is happy im always happyWink (for me she is after god i can die for her, i cant leave without herCry)

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ All AR fan fiction and bheegi di's always, kat one also hina di, so manny

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ Bheegi di, Kat di, Hinna di, Vini, Aimee, NJ, Cool_sk, Glen actually so manny as i think all r the best

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ Fan fiction

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~ My birthday suprise by lakky and piya 2025

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~ Fan fiction written by all writters

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~ Actully surfing net for some project work and open beheegi di ff by fault but for time pass i sart reading i am so impressed that i joined India-Forums

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~ Bheegi di, Kat di, Hina di, lakshmi, Vini, ananya, vinu, maham, piya, priya, ash, sonia, karan and all ff members

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~ I luve to come on forum as i luve to read ff and the members r so sweet and cooperate always ready to help its like a part of ur life and i can call a family.

With Luv
NidhaSmileWink

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

1. FIRST NAME LOL : Sonia

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile : 11/21/91

3. SUN SIGN Big smile : Scorpio

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug : Absolutely crazy!

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile : New Dehli, India

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue : New York, USA

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap
Getting lost in Rome for hours.

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :
To be unique and make people happy.

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up : Carpe diem!

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :
All my RM dreams are incredible and thats why I write about them.

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile : My trip to Thailand.

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :
Can't talk about it.

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink : Hmm.. plenty of crushes but no love.

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL : At the moment.. Rahul from DMG.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool : Sometimes.

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :
Huh? I don't think I made any mistakes yet. Wink

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile : 1) World peace.. I know its cheesy!!!  2) Happiness always!
3) I don't know.

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing : Too many.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile : Too many.

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue : DMG Forum

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile : RM Resortians!

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :
DMG!!!

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink : DMG!!!

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :
Divya, Sanah, and Mansi

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed : 5 lines? Hmm... I just love it here.  I can't believe I didn't know about this site for so many months.  I met such wonderful people and made such great friends.  I love IF!!!

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

1. FIRST NAME LOL :~ Versha SmileSmile

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~ 16th july Big smileBig smile

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~ Aqurains WinkWink

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~ naughty n sweet LOLLOL

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~ IndiaClapClap

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ Lucknow Big smileBig smile

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~ not yet

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ To be a sucessful person LOLLOL

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~ Jo hona hai ho jaata hai OuchOuch

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ when i left my school  CryCry

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ when i joined my recent CollegeSmileSmile

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~ never came yet ConfusedConfusedConfused

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ RK(Rajeev Khandelwal)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ RKEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~ yeahWinkWink

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ I will try my best to make it suitable for me.TongueTongueTongue

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~ RK, money n power Big smileBig smile

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ mine offcourse LOLLOL

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ Mahak n Arwa72 WinkWink

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ FF TongueTongue

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~ not decided/

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~ RN ff( Rajveer & Naina)WinkWink

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~ LRL my fav serial SmileSmile

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~  Mahak Sinha, Priya, arwa72SmileSmile

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~ This is a wonderful palce where i enjoy to spend my time and whenever i get free time i come here to read the wonderful RN fan fics here. I don't know much more members here so i can say only that all r good n they r my good friends.Big smileBig smile

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Plz guys fill itAngry and let everybody know uSmileWink

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
1. FIRST NAME LOL :~ Payal

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~ 03rd Feb 1989

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~ Aquarius

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~  shy, hot tempered, humble, possessive, jealous, sensitive, religious, sometimes talkative

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~ Mauritius

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ Mauritius/ trainee in a call centre

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~  Hiking on a hill

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ To be  a successful person

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~ There is only 1 happiness: To love  & to be loved

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~  Death of my grand father

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ when i was celebrating my 18th birthday anniversary with my parents

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~ being scolded in front of my friends

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ Actually it was an infatuation

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ Muzammil Ibrahim

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~ of course yes

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ i would like to achieve all the things that i could not achieved in my previous life

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~ always reamin happy, health of my parents, peace all around the world

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ The interesting ones

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ Nidha aka kvn1983

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ all of them

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~ lots of them, can't name a few

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~ the new updates, games, siggies

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~ to be a part of it

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~ why only 3???? i have many, but nidha u are 1 of the sweetest member

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~ Its just fabulous, i can't spend a day without loging in it atleast more than once in a day. I've got lots of friends. They are all very generous, humble. I like to be a part of the India Forum & its members who are just wonderful people.

26. FAVORITE ACTOR'S BOLLYWOOD Wink :~ Hiten Tejwani, Muzammil Ibrahim, Emraan Hashmi, Salman Khan

27. FAVORITE ACTOR'S HOLLYWOOD Wink :~ Johnny Depp, Leonardo Di Caprio

28. FAVORITE ACTOR'S TELLYWOOD Wink:~ R.Madhavan

29. MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT Tongue  :~ Dubai

30. I LOOK GUD WHEN I WEAR WinkEmbarrassed :~ Salwaar kameez & sarees

Post Reply New Post

Go to top