Fan Fictions

FILL THIS FORUM & SHARE IT WITH OTHERS (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

Please Fill this :~

1. FIRST NAME LOL :~ Kat

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~ 16 Dec dont forget coming SOOOON LOL

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~ Sagi

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~ ok on this Forum im told im a British Brat!!LOLLOL

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~ Born in the UK..... as for my parents - Kapurthala Punjab INDIA.. LOL

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ Heart of the UKEmbarrassed

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~ Life is an adventure... still getting my thrillsWinkROFL

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ Be HappyTongue

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~ Life is a ever ending circle and happeness and sadness come together only then do we know who we areEmbarrassed

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ First Date with batmanHeart

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ To many to name... On IF i think it is meeting so many members and having FUN!

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~ almost getting Arrested ~ as a prank!!OuchLOLLOL

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ Sigh My Dark KnightDay Dreaming

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~  Ok since we talking Dream .....mmmm AKHASY KUMAR   (Ok Jia and kuku cracking up Now)LOLLOLLOL

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~ YESEmbarrassed

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ hmmmm Nothing as i would not be who i am if it was not for my mistakesEmbarrassed

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~

1. To host a massive IF party and meet all the members in person and have a great time.

2. NO POVERTY....
3. To have the gift to make someone smile.....

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ Gosh tooo manny DMG and KAA ff are amongst my favs

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ Gosh all are talented...except ME!!Embarrassed.....

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ FAN FICTION Clap

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~  gosh my readers are my greats pals....Embarrassed.... i met some wonder ppl who i will cherish foreverBig smile

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~ lol i must bee bonkersLOL

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~kavyanjali.... and many other showsEmbarrassed

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~  MY READERSEmbarrassed

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~

Its a place u can enjoy ....met ppl and be creative!Embarrassed

Love KatEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FILL THIS FORUM & SHARE IT WITH OTHERS (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salt

Goldie

salt

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

1. FIRST NAME :~ Sonali

2.DATE OF BIRTH :~26th April, 1989

3. SUN SIGN :~Taurus

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF :~ Simple

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE :~ India, Maharashtra

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION :~ Canada, Nuclear Engineer

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD :~  Arizona trip! It was all funn, funnn, funnnn!

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE :~ oh, there are soo many...To make everyone around me happy! To do something for this world! To be a good daughter!

9. MOTTO IN LIFE :~ To spread happiness (If I can make everyone happy, then it makes me happy, it's pretty selfish! J )

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE :~ Last night I dreamt I was in Mumbai and witnessing the attacks.

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE :~ I'm not sure, but I would say I'm usually a very happy go lucky person, so it's difficult to define a moment when I was most happy.

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE :~I can't think of any.

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) :~Haha...lol None!

14. DREAM BOY  :~ I can't think of anyone. But yeah, I go for intelligent guys, and a big sucker for guys, who are nice, and help out people! :)

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY :~ Yes. Of course!

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO :~ Hmm.  

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH :~ Just one.. Happiness and Peace in this world! I'll give my other two wishes to someone, who might need them more than me..

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION :~ Every single FF I read. There is something unique, and different about every one of them.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER :~ All

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION :~ Avatar and Signatures Section. Mostly Karishma's shop. Haha! Lol.

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) :~ Everyone.

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS :~ Friends.

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS
:~ To bash! :p

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 :~ RandomSquared (I'm sure Karishma would disagree.. hehe! But she is very sweet! rite keshuu?? TongueWinkLOL), Saregama_fan, desi chic, *mad*, mansi1219, Dark Love, superstar15.. actually lets just say everyone before I make this list upto 1000000..

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES
:~ More than anything the members on this forum are extremely sweet. There are times when you feel so down, yet you come on IF, and read something that really manages to cheer up. I will always be thankful to IF for giving me friends for life! Hug

akaur

IF-Sizzlerz

akaur

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
reserved

xarmaanx

xarmaanx

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

1. FIRST NAME :~ sonia

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~23/06/88

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~Cancer.

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~ Funny friendly, happy, am always laufing/ chatterbox, i get angry easily,

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~Pakistan islamabad

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~Uk

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~hmmmm dont know lol

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ Lawyer and make my parents proud

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~ Live life to fullest and never regrett  cos life is to short to regrett.

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~hmm to many

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ When i confessed my feeling to my bf

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~Too many

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~One and only Salman khan

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ Salman khan KSG Iqbal khan.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~Yes

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~Same cos i just luv my life.

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~ go to hajj and  Date with salman Khan and date with Ksg

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ To many
cant name one.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~catwomen and cook sk

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue
:~ Dmg and fanfiction
21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~To many

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~To read the fanfiction and dmg and ksg and salman khan and dus ka dum

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~i was looking for ishq leta hai imthehan song so i found it in india forum and then i registered

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~ Ruhani and kvn1983 and spln and there is many more

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES . india forums is wonderful website cos of india forum i met wonderful ppl and the are so friendly. and cos of india forum i can get the latest news of my favorite actors. and plus u can download music of dramas which is kinda hard to find.

Princess..

IF-Dazzler

Princess..

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
1. FIRST NAME LOL :~ Nimisha

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~ 29th September

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~ Libra

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~ i think um a sweet n simple gal but it depends upon u how u like me...

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~ icountry = india and state = delhi, punjab n kerela LOL

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ student

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~ everyday has a true life adventure!!

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ i dnt noe...hv nt decided yet!!

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~ pta nahi yaar!!

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ oooo....thats embarrassing!!

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ ahhhhhhhhh!!!....when...Embarrassed Blushing

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~ i told u its too embarrassing to tell

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ sssshhh!!!

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ KSG!!!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~ yup...of course i do!!

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ ummm...i dnt noe...

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~ firstly to make this world a place of peace...secondly to be sum1 real good...thirdly to eradicate this world frm whatever bad!!!

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ are yaar!!...tum saare bahut ache ho!!...not 1!!!

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ all dat i hv read so far...

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ FF section...

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~ many....

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~the stories...the fiction,,,,

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~  btaya na...FFsss....

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~ ummm.....sweetest??...ohk...jia, aimee n ahu n many more yaar!!

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~ ummm...they r kinda nice but at times they r ignorant..which is real bad...n ndia-forums roxx!!..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
1. FIRST NAME LOL :~ Anum

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~27 Jan

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~Aquarious

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~Hot Temper, Shy, Lazy

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~Lahore, pakistan

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~ Same

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~ Not really......

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ to make my parents proud

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~ Live happily and let others live in peace

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ No

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~ its still to come

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~ just today, i get caught red handed while making my friend to cheat from me

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~ No

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~ No, dreams can't be reality...........so better live with reality

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~ Yes.....more than that, on Allah

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~ Try to end poverty.....

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~ Went on Hajj with my whole family
My sis get married son
and May Allah bless my Nano, Amma Abbu with a long life and let my dado, dada abbu, nana abbu enter in Jannat

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~ All of Kat di and Neha9

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~ kat di, Neha9, Hina di, Jia, Nj, dmg_Sonia

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ FF, CC

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~ there were many but the same left me............now the one i find best are of SS forum, Krithika, Mahi, Aamna, Ammu, Ayesha.............and from FF, Nidha, kat di, Hina di, Swancy, Madhu, Sonia, HyperAsh, Nini(Yachu).......my SHP(Sheena).....yogi....all all all my fic readers

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~ My friends comments and there fics

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~ i joined it for a fic on Sujal kashish written my Kiran....Kashish_Rox...................then for KTH forum and soon i loved the whole IF

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~ Kat di, Nidha, Nj, Sheena, Nini, Ayesha, Krithika, mahi, Amna, Ammu, Hina di, Jia, Sonia

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~ You guys simply rocks............i m proud to be a part of IF and it feels great to know that there are some...who care and wait for you..........who support you and encorage you.......I love IF..

lolz
ana

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
reserved

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Please Fill this :~

1. FIRST NAME LOL :~kanu

2.DATE OF BIRTH Smile :~3rd april

3. SUN SIGN Big smile :~aries

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF Hug :~ arey yaar lemme know myself first ,will surely tell u all then Wink

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE Smile :~india/punjab

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION Tongue :~canada/student

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD Clap :~ya used to have fun with my kinetic driving at the high speed

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE Smile :~ to be a better person

9. MOTTO IN LIFE Thumbs Up :~live and let live, if you want to be loved, be lovable

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE SleepyShocked :~ i rarely dream ..and dont remmeber any of them [:d]

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Big smile :~lil secret

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE Embarrassed :~oh no dont even ask abt that ..i was caught sleeping in my class and teacher actually  woke me up after the class ended and new class was there .

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) Wink :~pass

14. DREAM BOY  LOLLOL :~pass

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY Cool :~yes i do , but dont leave things on destiny

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO Day Dreaming :~i wud be a complete different person , wud correct my mistakes

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH Smile :~ peace

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION Dancing :~Kat di's , i still remmeber reading her 4 ff' just in one night .

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER Big smile :~kat di, Bheegi di , jia, vallanki di , dmg_sonia(sonu)

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION Tongue :~ff

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) Smile :~we had chat pata chat club and we used to finish one thread a day Big smile

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS Smile :~ff's

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS Wink :~ was looking for updates for shows

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 Wink :~ yaar this list will be lambi than asked ...... first of all muniza di , natty(natalienaz), lubna(na2339), sonia(sonia_dmg), hira, kat di.. bheegi di

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES Embarrassed :~
line 1: its awesome
line 2:members are awesome, gave me my sweetest friends , a sister like muniza di , a lil sister as natty, and one twin to fight with all the time , lubna naani .
line 3: i got to know myself more , i never thought  i cud be a writer , and now i finished 3 ff's which i hope were liked .
line4: it brought outthe shayar of mine
line 5: get to read such lovely and inspirational ff 's .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top