FILL THIS FORUM & SHARE IT WITH OTHERS - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

1. FIRST NAME :~ sonia

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~23/06/88

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~Cancer.

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~ Funny friendly, happy, am always laufing/ chatterbox, i get angry easily,

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~Pakistan islamabad

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~Uk

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~hmmmm dont know lol

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ Lawyer and make my parents proud

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~ Live life to fullest and never regrett  cos life is to short to regrett.

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~hmm to many

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~ When i confessed my feeling to my bf

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~Too many

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~One and only Salman khan

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~ Salman khan KSG Iqbal khan.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~Yes

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~Same cos i just luv my life.

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~ go to hajj and  Date with salman Khan and date with Ksg

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~ To many
cant name one.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~catwomen and cook sk

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜›
:~ Dmg and fanfiction
21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~To many

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~To read the fanfiction and dmg and ksg and salman khan and dus ka dum

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~i was looking for ishq leta hai imthehan song so i found it in india forum and then i registered

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~ Ruhani and kvn1983 and spln and there is many more

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES . india forums is wonderful website cos of india forum i met wonderful ppl and the are so friendly. and cos of india forum i can get the latest news of my favorite actors. and plus u can download music of dramas which is kinda hard to find.
1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† :~ Nimisha

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~ 29th September

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~ Libra

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~ i think um a sweet n simple gal but it depends upon u how u like me...

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~ icountry = india and state = delhi, punjab n kerela πŸ˜†

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~ student

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~ everyday has a true life adventure!!

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ i dnt noe...hv nt decided yet!!

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~ pta nahi yaar!!

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~ oooo....thats embarrassing!!

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~ ahhhhhhhhh!!!....when...😳 ☺️

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~ i told u its too embarrassing to tell

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~ sssshhh!!!

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~ KSG!!!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~ yup...of course i do!!

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~ ummm...i dnt noe...

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~ firstly to make this world a place of peace...secondly to be sum1 real good...thirdly to eradicate this world frm whatever bad!!!

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~ are yaar!!...tum saare bahut ache ho!!...not 1!!!

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~ all dat i hv read so far...

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› :~ FF section...

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~ many....

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~the stories...the fiction,,,,

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~  btaya na...FFsss....

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~ ummm.....sweetest??...ohk...jia, aimee n ahu n many more yaar!!

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES 😳 :~ ummm...they r kinda nice but at times they r ignorant..which is real bad...n ndia-forums roxx!!..
1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† :~ Anum

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~27 Jan

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~Aquarious

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~Hot Temper, Shy, Lazy

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~Lahore, pakistan

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~ Same

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~ Not really......

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ to make my parents proud

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~ Live happily and let others live in peace

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~ No

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~ its still to come

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~ just today, i get caught red handed while making my friend to cheat from me

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~ No

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~ No, dreams can't be reality...........so better live with reality

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~ Yes.....more than that, on Allah

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~ Try to end poverty.....

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~ Went on Hajj with my whole family
My sis get married son
and May Allah bless my Nano, Amma Abbu with a long life and let my dado, dada abbu, nana abbu enter in Jannat

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~ All of Kat di and Neha9

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~ kat di, Neha9, Hina di, Jia, Nj, dmg_Sonia

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› :~ FF, CC

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~ there were many but the same left me............now the one i find best are of SS forum, Krithika, Mahi, Aamna, Ammu, Ayesha.............and from FF, Nidha, kat di, Hina di, Swancy, Madhu, Sonia, HyperAsh, Nini(Yachu).......my SHP(Sheena).....yogi....all all all my fic readers

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~ My friends comments and there fics

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~ i joined it for a fic on Sujal kashish written my Kiran....Kashish_Rox...................then for KTH forum and soon i loved the whole IF

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~ Kat di, Nidha, Nj, Sheena, Nini, Ayesha, Krithika, mahi, Amna, Ammu, Hina di, Jia, Sonia

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES 😳 :~ You guys simply rocks............i m proud to be a part of IF and it feels great to know that there are some...who care and wait for you..........who support you and encorage you.......I love IF..

lolz
ana

Please Fill this :~

1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† :~kanu

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~3rd april

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~aries

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~ arey yaar lemme know myself first ,will surely tell u all then πŸ˜‰

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~india/punjab

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~canada/student

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~ya used to have fun with my kinetic driving at the high speed

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ to be a better person

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~live and let live, if you want to be loved, be lovable

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~ i rarely dream ..and dont remmeber any of them [:d]

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~lil secret

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~oh no dont even ask abt that ..i was caught sleeping in my class and teacher actually  woke me up after the class ended and new class was there .

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~pass

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~pass

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~yes i do , but dont leave things on destiny

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~i wud be a complete different person , wud correct my mistakes

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~ peace

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~Kat di's , i still remmeber reading her 4 ff' just in one night .

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~kat di, Bheegi di , jia, vallanki di , dmg_sonia(sonu)

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› :~ff

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~we had chat pata chat club and we used to finish one thread a day πŸ˜ƒ

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~ff's

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~ was looking for updates for shows

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~ yaar this list will be lambi than asked ...... first of all muniza di , natty(natalienaz), lubna(na2339), sonia(sonia_dmg), hira, kat di.. bheegi di

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES 😳 :~
line 1: its awesome
line 2:members are awesome, gave me my sweetest friends , a sister like muniza di , a lil sister as natty, and one twin to fight with all the time , lubna naani .
line 3: i got to know myself more , i never thought  i cud be a writer , and now i finished 3 ff's which i hope were liked .
line4: it brought outthe shayar of mine
line 5: get to read such lovely and inspirational ff 's .

1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† :~ Nida

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~ October 25th

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~ Scorpio

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~ I'm usualy shy, but once you get to know me, i don't ever shut up, i'm pretty honest; and i don't think before i speak 😳 

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~ Paskistan, Sialkot
6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~ Canada, and a student at University of Toronto

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~  Went to France, Switzerland {my ideal honeymoon place lol} and England with my cousin and brother over the summer :)

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ To become successful, make my parents proud, and live life the fullest. {go see the 7 wonders}

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~Live as if its your last day on earth, work as if you don't need the money, dance as if no one's watching and love as if you've never been hurt before

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~ Two months, after my grandpa passed away... i had a dream about him..and no doubt...thats the one dream i'll always cherish

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~ Spending time with my family and cousins; and all those moments are special; cause we make them truly memorable

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~ TOOO embarassing to tell strangers

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~ lol alot.. technically they were more like crushes which i thought was loveee haha

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~ Armaan (Karan Grover) or Angad (Iqbal Khan)😍

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~ Definatley

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~ I'd love to become a choreographer

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~ i feel like i'm in a beauty pagent:
1. Parent's happiness
2. World Peace
3. To go back in time, to fix many mistakes i've
made

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~ How to lose a Khanna

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~ Neha

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› :~ Fanfictions

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~  I personally don't know ne one here; other then Kyph_great_fan (Kimi)  or Ms. Bholi Bhali
22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~ It's an addicting website, and i always end up here ..like my fingers automatically type  india-forums lol...and i personally love the fanfictions; people are soo talented {mashala}

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~ I joined caused of the drama "Yeh Meri Life Hai"

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~  I really don't know any one here πŸ˜” ..so refer back to question 21

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES 😳 :~ I think this is the best place to be, because it's soo entertaining and addictive. I've seen many people become friends quickly, and they all act like one big huge happy family :) It's a great way to meet people; so you can randomnly start talking to people..if you're not really shy

1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† :~ Manhar 😳

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~ 31st January 94

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~ Aquarius

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~ I'm mad and crazy, i'm shy at times😳 and i love to blush when it comes to KSG..i love talking and i'm funny.. and i'm very lovableπŸ˜†

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~ I'm a Punjabi JiπŸ˜ƒ 

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~ UK London😳

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~ I've nearly been all around the world..biggest yet to comeπŸ˜ƒ

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ To live life to the fullest..and keep people happy 😳

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~ Become something, so my parents would be proud of me 😳

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~ I have one..but its a secretπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ dreams you cannot imagineπŸ˜†..but one incident when i saw my dad kill a lionπŸ˜•πŸ˜• (like a say i'm mad)πŸ˜†

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~ I was the happiest when God finally gave me a baby brother after loads of prayers😳

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~ When my aunt said my crush's name out loud...in front of my whole family😳

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~ I love KSG...but in reality i thought i loved a boy in class 8..πŸ˜†πŸ˜•...but KSG is now engraved in my heart😳

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~ Some-one perfect like Armaan Malik 😳 (KSG)...same personπŸ˜†

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~ Yes i do😳

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~ I would want to become a world-wide known singerπŸ˜ƒ

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~

1) Wish that all the poverty in this world would stop, crime and cruelty will come to an end (which i think never will)
2) Always keep my family and me happy..
3) Wish i get my soul-mate soon

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~ Tooooo many!....Torn, Life support (all of Kat's fics) Mister Greek God and Miss Angry Eyes,  The Kill, Armour of Love..Set Ablaze, A lot like Love, Defeated in Love...etc.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~ Those who have written the FF's above

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› :~ FF section..CC section.. DMG section..Avatar and Siggie Section😳

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~ Far too many to name..my closest..Priya😳, Aishah😳 and Asthu😳

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~ DMG!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and FFπŸ˜› and Twilight recently😳

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~ DMG!!πŸ˜†Well it it was PRC..(Prithviraj Chauhan)😳

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~  Priya, Tara di and Preeti Di..tons more😳

Its a beautiful family, everyone here is soo warm..its like you've known them for ages..you can talk as much as you likeπŸ˜†
I've grown so attched to everyone now..can't imagine what life would be without my I-F family😳
Edited by **Manu** - 15 years ago
1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† :~  Anjali

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~15/4/1992

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~Aries

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~  im funloving, sweet, and carefree and serious at the same time and am a very confusing person

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~ India, Delhi

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~ Bangalore, student

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~ havnt had one yetπŸ˜ƒ

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ Well, just be someone big and have a personality

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~ To be independent and confident

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~ not exactly

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~ i have many but most are when im wid my family

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~
not had one yetπŸ˜ƒ
13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~ a guy i met in 6th☺️

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~ KSG!!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~  yes!!

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~ i really dont know

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~  to stand first in class..
to live the age of 1-9 again!
to stop giving exams!

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~ ok this is the tufest! but i do hav sum favs... The Painful Side of love, In love with the enemy, Set Ablaze, In His heart, Passion for Love, Instant Messaging, Dill mill gaye 5 years from now, A lot Like Love and thats it.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~ Vini, Krati, Kiran, Tiara!!

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› :~ The fan fiction section!

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~ Im quite new here so i dont know anyone much but love every1 here! 😊

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~
All of the ff's i read!! to see whether they r updtd or notπŸ˜† and to write myselfπŸ˜ƒ
23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~ I came across Dill MIll Gaye five years frm now thru a facebook grup and i luved so much that i wanted to comment on itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~  Thats it?? ok well then... Vini, Nidha di, Spriha.

Ok hmm..lemme see. India-forums is the warmest website, and has the sweetest members, and has loadzzzzzz of talent!!  and yes is the best!!
Edited by vcaobi - 15 years ago

1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† :~ Nidha

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~ 13th October

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~ Libra

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~ Emotional, Sharati love to irritate others, little bit stupidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~ INDIA

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~ Punjab

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~ Not yet

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ To do Ph.d

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~

"4 Facts To Live Better LIFE:-
Never Say Sorry To One.. Who Likes U,
Never Say Bye To one.. Who needs U,
Never Blame The One.. Who Really Trust U.. &
Never Forget The One.. Who Always Remembers U..!!"

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~ Secret

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~ Its 21st December 2006 My niece birth & 29th May 2008 my nephew birth

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~ My M.com final year tour when my friends insist to me and take me on boating as i have afraid of it i satrt crying like a kid😭. And now i laugh on itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~ Still waitingπŸ˜‰

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~ Bobby Deol, Karan Singh Grover

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~ I believe in Both

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~ Next time i will think so many time on believing any friend.

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~
a. I want in world their only peace no one hate any one all live happyily.
b. I want in every life my di (Mrs.Ridhima Handa) remain my di.
c. I want my di always reamin happy if even gud can give my happiness to my di and all her sorrows and difficulties to me as if she is happy im always happyπŸ˜‰ (for me she is after god i can die for her, i cant leave without her😭)

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~ All AR fan fiction and bheegi di's always, kat one also hina di, so manny

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~ Bheegi di, Kat di, Hinna di, Vini, Aimee, NJ, Cool_sk, Glen actually so manny as i think all r the best

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› :~ Fan fiction

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~ My birthday suprise by lakky and piya 2025

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~ Fan fiction written by all writters

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~ Actully surfing net for some project work and open beheegi di ff by fault but for time pass i sart reading i am so impressed that i joined India-Forums

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~ Bheegi di, Kat di, Hina di, lakshmi, Vini, ananya, vinu, maham, piya, priya, ash, sonia, karan and all ff members

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES 😳 :~ I luve to come on forum as i luve to read ff and the members r so sweet and cooperate always ready to help its like a part of ur life and i can call a family.

With Luv
NidhaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kvn1983

1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† : Sonia

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 : 11/21/91

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ : Scorpio

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— : Absolutely crazy!

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 : New Dehli, India

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› : New York, USA

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ : 
Getting lost in Rome for hours.

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :
To be unique and make people happy.

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ : Carpe diem!

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :
All my RM dreams are incredible and thats why I write about them.

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ : My trip to Thailand.

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :
Can't talk about it.

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ : Hmm.. plenty of crushes but no love.

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† : At the moment.. Rahul from DMG.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž : Sometimes.

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :
Huh? I don't think I made any mistakes yet. πŸ˜‰

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 : 1) World peace.. I know its cheesy!!!  2) Happiness always!
3) I don't know.

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  : Too many.

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ : Too many.

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› : DMG Forum

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 : RM Resortians!

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :
DMG!!!

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ : DMG!!!

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :
Divya, Sanah, and Mansi

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES 😳 : 5 lines? Hmm... I just love it here.  I can't believe I didn't know about this site for so many months.  I met such wonderful people and made such great friends.  I love IF!!!

Originally posted by kvn1983

1. FIRST NAME πŸ˜† :~ Versha 😊😊

2.DATE OF BIRTH 😊 :~ 16th july πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

3. SUN SIGN πŸ˜ƒ :~ Aqurains πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF πŸ€— :~ naughty n sweet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE 😊 :~ IndiaπŸ‘πŸ‘

6. CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION πŸ˜› :~ Lucknow πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

7. ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD πŸ‘ :~ not yet

8. WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE 😊 :~ To be a sucessful person πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9. MOTTO IN LIFE πŸ‘πŸΌ :~ Jo hona hai ho jaata hai

10. ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM/ INCIDENCE πŸ₯±πŸ˜² :~ when i left my school  😭😭

11. MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE πŸ˜ƒ :~ when i joined my recent College😊😊

12. MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 😳 :~ never came yet πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

13. FIRST LOVE (IF ANY) πŸ˜‰ :~ RK(Rajeev Khandelwal)😳😳

14. DREAM BOY  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :~ RK😳😳

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY πŸ˜Ž :~ yeahπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

16. IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO 😍 :~ I will try my best to make it suitable for me.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

17. IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH 😊 :~ RK, money n power πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

18. FAVORITE FAN FICTION  :~ mine offcourse πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

19. FAVORITE FAN FICTION WRITER πŸ˜ƒ :~ Mahak n Arwa72 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

20.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS SECTION πŸ˜› :~ FF πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

21.FAVORITE INDIA-FORUMS PALS (TIME) 😊 :~ not decided/

22.WHAT MAKES U CRAZY TO COME ON INDIA-FORUMS 😊 :~ RN ff( Rajveer & Naina)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

23.REASON TO JOIN INDIA-FORUMS πŸ˜‰ :~ LRL my fav serial 😊😊

24. SWEETEST MEMBERS ON INDIA-FORUMS AT LEAST 3 πŸ˜‰ :~  Mahak Sinha, Priya, arwa72😊😊

25. EXPLAIN UR FEELINGS REGARDING INDIA-FORUMS, AND ITS MEMBERS IN 5 LINES 😳 :~ This is a wonderful palce where i enjoy to spend my time and whenever i get free time i come here to read the wonderful RN fan fics here. I don't know much more members here so i can say only that all r good n they r my good friends.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ