Kya Dill Mein Hai

AmiGail on Mother's Day

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Don't know if this has been posted before. Anyway, I'm posting it and please don't chop my head off 😃

Abigail Pandey:

Share any funny incident where your mom caught you red handed doing something naughty or mischievous?
I don't think I have done anything where my mom has caught me red handed. I would like to share a funny incident - it was my mom's birthday and we had planned a surprise for her. She was supposed to go to aunt's house and as soon as she left, we started to prepare for the party, but unfortunately she came back as she had left her cell at home and caught us doing all the preparation for the party…

What kind of relationship do you share with your mom?
I think my mom is my best friend. She is so sweet and only because she gave me permission, I have bunked 80% of classes in college grins). She is very supportive of me and I share everything with her, right from having a crush on some one to bunking college!

A message to your mom on Mother's Day..
I would definitely like to tell her Thanks mom for being my best friend and being so supportive about everything. I love you a lot!

Aamir Ali:

Share any funny incident where your mom caught you red handed doing something naughty or mischievous?
I have always been very careful when it comes to my antics so that I would never get caught by my mother. But, back when I was in school, my mum used to never take up my studies. But unfortunately one day she decided to take up my studies and I did not know anything. I received a good spanking from her, so henceforth I make sure that I am very careful around her.

What kind of relationship do you share with your mom?
I share an amazing relationship with my mother. She is one of the most amazing and wonderful person I know. She is the most important person in my life.

A message to your mom on Mother's Day..
Actually I don't believe in Mother's Day. I don't think there needs to be a special day to celebrate your mother's love. In fact I feel everyday should be mother's day. Love and respect should be given to your mother everyday, and not just on this day.

What advice you would like to give those people who ignore their parents or throw them out when they enter their old age?
I think they are the meanest people in the whole world to do such a thing and I don't have a single word of advice for such people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mabel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanx 4 sharing this article with us darling