~Express Your Thoughts~MOTW:Bheegi

Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys

you guys must be wondering whats this, but this is something, we writers need to know

There are special somethings which make us Lovable, make us Happy, give us Support

and its your Thank You's & Comments

but more than that, we need to know what you guys think of us....

So here is a chance, to get a bit close to your writter and ~Express Your Thoughts~ about him/her

This week Writer is

Sangeeta

aka

Bheegi

You have to fill this little chart

1: What make you feel about her fics....

Titles:

Script:

Style:

Her Best Fic, In your View:

2: A fiction tell you alot about his writer............so what her fics make you feel about her?

Funny

Serious

Fun-Loving

Cute

Romantic

A Power Pack

Social

3: Rate this out of 10

Writing:

Storyline:

Her nature:

4: Write few words about her & her amazing writing?

Hope you will replay as this is important to encourage your writter...............don't remain silent as that kills a writer

luv ya guys

lolz
ana

😳😳😳

First of all i lov u di soooooooo much

thnxs a ton for al ur beautiful FF's

u r the best di

⭐️

πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ₯³

πŸ€—

Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago
OMG..Reserved...Will be back! Congrats Di!

*Editted*

Titles:
Sangeeta Di always thinks of titles which relate to the story...Basically reflect basic components of the story and that is one thing that draws me to them. She incorporates the amazing titles of her fanfics into the story somehow! For example, the title of one of her fanfics "To Err is Human", was weaved into the story in such a beautiful way, making the reader understand the purpose of the story...πŸ‘πŸ‘ She really puts a lot of thought into her titles and I enjoy them a lot!

Script and style: Gripping...A lot of detail, making one connect more to the story! Her dialogues are brilliant and she tries putting in humor as much as possible in them...She has her stories planned out so well, from the very first part...The structure of her storylines is very well constructed and executed making one fall in love with her writing and story. 😳And then Di just awesomely changes the plot of the story so easily...like in DYM...She told me that she didn't plan the story to go the way it is now...She just got influenced by Bolly songs and changed the whole storyline of the fic so easily...It is amazing...I don't know how she manages to do that!πŸ‘ And to add the chery on top, her stories have a lot of realism in them..One can relate to the situations she presents since they are so real! She embodies real life morals and truths to life in her fics...πŸ‘ She in fact, adds her real life experiences in them, making one deeply connected to the story!

Her Best Fic, In your View: I am a die-hard fan of her story "To Err is Human"...She wrote about friendship so beautifully and depicted real-life situations in her story so amazingly! To Err is Human is all about friendship and the hurdles on goes in friendship, keeping in mind their proffesional life..It's all about trust..For those who haven't read this amazing fic, you absolutely HAVE to read it!!!😳

2: A fiction tell you alot about his writer............so what her fics make you feel about her?

Funny

Serious

Fun-Loving

Cute

Romantic

A Power Pack

Social

Her fics show me that she is all of the above...She is fun-loving...serious....romantic (the romance in her FF's are so cute😳😳), and very social...She really loves writing as a hobby and as much as she loves writing, we LOVE reading!  I love the fact that we get to learn a lot of truths to life in her fanfics! Love you di!

Writing: 10 - Without a doubt, it has to be 10 for all! If it was on a bigger scale, then you can add a couple of more zeros to the end of the numberπŸ˜†
Storyline: 10

Her nature: 10--She's super sweet!

Oh my..What can I say more than I already have...LOL..It would be an essay if I had to type up all I had to about Di and her writing! All I could say now is that her writing is amazingly addictive..Once you read, it's hard to stop! Di is such a caring person and sweet at the same time..Despite being so busy in her personal life, she turns to writing as a stress buster and entertains us with her stories..I am thankful for that!😳

Love, Anita

Edited by anitamalik - 15 years ago
Hey Sangeeta di !!

Ok i have to admit this is the first ff of urs im reading... sorry bout that... its just im never got a chance to read them... but will surely do.. and then u'll end up seeing a finished ff of urs coming on the first page with my comment.. lol !!

But of the ff i have read.. actually am reading.. (dym) oh gosh.. its amzing... i LOVE ur ff di !! adore it!! and im shure u no how crazy i am about ur ff !! im long comments expressing everything...!! Ur story.. wow ... it goes from somewhere to somewhere else.. soo unexpected !! and sooo wonderful !! i love both armaan and RIDDHIMA in it (for once) im not a fan of Rids char. Lol !! its a magical ff that i get so excited to read !! im forever waiting for ur updates... !!! the way you write is sooo professional and completely amazing.. i mean u feel like ur there witnessing everything !!

As i said before n will keep saying... kat di.. and u are like my complete rolemodels !! i love ur ff and definelty check out ur others.. well the ones on dmg anyway.. coz i dont watch anyother indian show πŸ˜ƒ

oh and just curious.. could you check out my ff passion for love? please?😳 i would love to hear from you.. if ur free that is !!!

Thank you for ur ffs !
Loads of love
vini

Titles: Im not sure if di knows, but I have read EACH N EVERY FF of hers (obviously imagining AR in place of AKπŸ˜†) and my favourite title would be Des Pardes. In those 2 words, she managed to relay the entire storyline and it matched wonderfully with the conent. Des being Angad (ArmaanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) and Pardes being Kripa (Riddhima)

Script:She as written some very current pertaining issues in a totally 'awesome'-istic way😳. By that i mean, she has incorporated sterotypical characters and out them into broadened horizons and experimented with the outcome! It is truly a treat to read her FFs. Also her controlled way of writing passionate scenes doesnt at all diminish the effect on the reader because her words and diction is so good that its a treat to read them. Keep it up di!⭐️

Style: Doing commentaries a lot in english nowadays, I have realsied that she uses the 3rd person speech narrative in most of her FFs but still makes an effort to incorporate the point of views (in 1st person) wherever needed (my teacher must be so proud of meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and in this way its almost like reading novel! Whenever I start reading her FFs, I literally groan when I have any interruptions. So once again, the approach to the subject and theme infusing it with your style of writing makes it worth a million dollars to readπŸ˜ƒ (Have u ever considered a change in profession? U shud seriously be a writerπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Her Best Fic, In your View:Ooooh...This is like the toughest! Can i be diplomatic?πŸ˜ƒ...I luv all of them😳. But there is 1 which I read most of the time...And that would be Tera Mera Rishta, The Turtleneck girl and Ehsaas (lol...ok thats so not 1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). But these FFs are like superbly written! Luv them⭐️⭐️

Funny Hmmm...I would say probably Des Pardes...it has a lot of funny stuff especially with Riddhima not realising the gay guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Serious Definitely Ehsaas...A truly brilliant masterpiece...reduces me to tears each time😳

Fun-Loving The Turtleneck girl...I looooooove thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cute That would be Tera Mera Rishta...Not exactly cute but no less either😳⭐️

Romantic This would also be The Turtleneck girl😳😳 and Ehsaas too!😳

A Power Pack Hmm...I havent read a power pack...I mean they all have intense drama like The Bet and and the 1st kiss...😳😳

Social I dunno what this exactly means...but i guess Tumhari Amanat is really good too...dunno whether it really falls in this category does it?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Writing: 20/10 no doubt...my maths is a lil messed upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Storyline: for this...im absolutely clueless...because all her storylines are priceless😳😳😳

Her nature: awww...she's the sweetes person i have ever met...100/10 for that too...Very helpful, wise and a total sweetheart! Thank you for being the most caring person i have ever met on IF😳😳

Dont get me started...A few words may not be what it will take😳. im going to mention a very cherishing incident which happened with me when i read her FF Tera Mera Rishta. I had gone 4 the Terry Fox Run with my best friend and whilst we were coming back, we were really bored. so during that entire way back (it was 8.4 kms) I told my best friend the ENTIRE story of Tera Mera Rishta...in detail, and people around were staring at me whilst I excitedly recited it😳😳. But thats the effect of her FFs...During my summer holidays I read her FFs till late 3 am in the morning...I was addicted, and i still am. Please continue your excellent FFs. Its a honour to read ur brilliant work...God bless you with all the success di! And congrats for being the MOTW of the week!πŸ˜ƒ

Love u trillions!😳

-Marisha

PS: Ana this a very beautiful way to make the writer feel special...Good job hun!⭐️...I dunno y i dint notice it earlier!😳
Edited by perfectpiscean - 15 years ago
Congrats honey u deserve it for sure..... with ur FFs on AK and Maaka and DMG to your belt and outstanding writer πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thous u understanding my plight with the lingo im happy to be amoungst your readers on your AR Fan Fiction.

Keeep up the good work ⭐️

Love Kat
congooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OMG😲

I never expected to see myself here today. You all are so sweet and kind that I have tears in my eyes. I don't think i deserve so much credit. It's all ur love and affection that inspires me to write. I have been so distraught after the Mumbai blasts but all your beautiful words have cheered me up...really!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful words and for ur deep analysis on which ffs u like and why u like them😊

I have really enjoyed my stay on ff forum and just two years ago could not have imagined myself doing what I have been doing in my spare time.

I am a very amateur writer with no training in any type of creative writing. In fact, I was a good science and math student in school but a very poor literature and languages student. I am honored that you all have liked my ffs and helped me improve my writing skills.

I have to give credit to all my friends and readers on TCC (another forum) for encouraging me to write exactly 2 years ago on a Thanksgiving weekend when I penned my first AK ff. Without their support and inspiration, I would not have continues to write.

Take care and thanks once again
Edited by bheegi - 15 years ago

Titles: I believe I have read each and every single ff sangeeta ji has written but unfortunately haven't been able to comment for each and every single one; however her titles, the ordinary names I hardly ever pay attention to are so captivating and simplistic; they reveal so much about the plot and you just find yourself loving the ff along with the ff titles' something so simple, something I spend moments to create -- in creating titles and the simplest things that tie in with her ff's she manages to do so easily'

Script: She is a wonderful writer and I'm glad I signed up for India-forums early last year, I got a chance to grow as a writer and find myself in love with her ff's -- like the icing to the cake! I just love how she captivates the essence of love, emotions, passion and the ahem ahem 'passionate scenes" into such a way that it doesn't overpower the message being sent out or other events in the chapter. Not only that but Sangeeta ji has majestically captivated "stereotypical" characters and has changed the viewpoints of many people, on how we see a person and the outcomes are marvelous! I could go on and on about everything! But one thing I can never forget is she has made me fall in love with ak several times, I just can't get enough of her ff's so it wont be surprising to find me rereading them whenever I have time!

Style: all I have to say is you seriously should opt for being a writer as well! You must be a wonderful doctor but boy could you cure loads with the majestic powerful hand of yours!!

Her Best Fic, In your View: I believe her best fic has been all of them because all have a different approach on life, the same writing style and powerful voice to them. Its just to difficult to choose the best one when all of them have been awesome! See I could say mixed doubles but then there is des pardes, Ehsaas, to err is human, dard ka rishta, tumhari amanat'heck I cant choose I choose all of them!!!

Regarding her ffs:
Funny: I would have to say Des Pardes at times when Kripa failed to realize that the guy she used to like was indeed gay, but then again To Err is Human because of Armaan being naughty and some of the cuter stuff that went on'

Serious: ummmm most of them are pretty serious, but I think Id have to go with ehsaas, its like Picasso and his masterpieces, you just cant get enough of sangeeta ji and her ffs!!

Fun-Loving: id have to say definitely may be, her current ff I have loved it'.I read it in two hours because I just couldn't turn off the computer; being the ak fan I really wasn't for ar but I think I slowly falling for them lol!!

Cute: definitely all of them, all her ff's have atleast a few moments that just stick with you! Its difficult to choose the best when all are the best!!

Romantic: oh boy oh boy don't get me started!! MOSTLY ALL OF THEM! But I believe the most passionate ff she has written thus far has to be "tumhari amanat" I fell in love with that ff and have read it to myself several times; I just love it'the emotions that exist between angad and kripa but then again there is des pardes, the sequel to it and I love it!! I just love zaib's love for kripa in that!! Both of them are my favorite ff's I believe, but I love the others too!! Stop making me choose!! Arghh'lol

A Power Pack: not sure but I'd have to go with des pardes because it teaches you how to be attached with your true self rather than creating an image for someone else to abide by'.so definitely it has to be this, it has the cuteness, the power, the fun-loving romance everything!! Its superb!!

Social: ummmm I don't know what your asking for but I say all of them'.anyone ranging from different ages can connect with these ff's they are meant for all of us and I believe she has to be one of the many writers who has the ability to do this!! Hats off to you sangeeta ji!!!

Regarding sangeeta ji:
she is a wonderful person, who is all of the above, fun-loving, serious, romantic (has to be no one thinks of such powerful scenes without being romantic!) cute and everything!!! a wonderful person in short😳

Writing: are you seriously asking me this???? 100!!! definitely btw i hope i dont sound like himmesh πŸ˜†

Storyline: all of them are captivating, amazing and brilliant!!! she is one of the many inspirations and influences on my writing today....i started off horribly but im improving....and its to all my inspirations...so thank you sangeeta ji!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Her nature: okay you have got to be kidding me lol....she is so sweet and caring!! just love her!! im a die hard fan btw sangeeta ji i have a complaint when do i get published and autographed books of these ffs???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

4: Write few words about her & her amazing writing.
I'd love to, like i said earlier she is a brilliant person, and its wonderful how she gives so much inspiration to all of us, so thank you for being a part of my i-f family and all of us...its wonderful for us to have sucha  wonderful writer like you around us.....inspirational and sweet!! thank you!!!

as always
sukhi :)
Edited by Mimi_Rani - 15 years ago

Titles: Different and unique attract u to read it

Script: All touching one

Style: Always different one its like some professional written hv written it

Her Best Fic, In your View:

Funny - yup it is

Serious - 200%

Fun-Loving - 100%

Cute - always

Romantic - Superb one u can imagined that ur viewing any movie

A Power Pack - full of power pack

Social - 500%

Writing: 10

Storyline: 10

Her nature: Superb one

She is the best one as she is the reason for me to Join India-forums coz after reading di's ff i hv joined IF so she will remain special in my life. And for me di is life my elder sister.

its for u di

AnjaN C MolaQat PeHCaN Ban Gai,
eK MeeThe Se RishTe Ki JaaN Ban Gai,
2 KadaM Tum ChalE,
2 KadaM Hum ChalE,
Our DoSTi Ki Raah AsaaN Ban Gai...!

Jiske Saath Baith Ke Raat Bhar Baate Karo
Jiske Samne Dil Ke Sare Parde Khoolo
Jiske Bina Zindagi Ke Koi Maze Na Aaye
Yeh Hai Dosti Ki Nishani.
Dosti Ke Bagair Koi Khushi Na Aaye

if i ever done mistake plz forgive me😳😳😳. U will always remain as special as my didi for me and she come after god for me and also u di.😊

Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago