Kayamath

Warning To All FF Writers

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

In the last few months Kayamath Dev Team has noticed that several FF writers are writing Adult Stuffs in their FFs which is not allowed on IF because lets not forget that there are members below 16 years of age also residing in this forum and I m sure FF writers themselves would not like to expose them with all the Adult and Sextual contents in their FFs..

Sinse its an open forum for all so my sincere request to all the talented FF writers is that please don't elborate on any sort of Adult matter too much and make it Vulgar to an extent that it becomes embarassing for the young people on this forum to read..A love scene can be described aesthetically as well as humourosly but there has to b a certain limit drawn somewhere because at the end of the day India-Forums is a open discussion forum for all age-groups..right๐Ÿ˜ณ

So from now on If you continue to post adult-sextual matter, your story can be trashed without warning or your  warning level might b raised as well. After some complaints from our fellow members We are now taking the matter very SERIOUSLY.Also, even if you're not writing any adult chapters, and if you see someone elase writing it, then stop SUPPORTING him/her! Report it at once or PM the Kayamath Dev team asap, please!(jyoti06 or Mages).. The development team will continue to try it's best to stop the adult matter in FFs, but we need your help and co-operation too .. Report it as soon as you see it, we'll take action at once๐Ÿ˜Š

Please take this Warning seriously and if you hv any questions to ask regarding this then please post in this thread itself

Regards
Kayamath Dev Team

Edited by jyoti06 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How elaborate can we be? I'm asking since I've already penned down one scene and well don't know if it's vulgar or not since I never wrote it from that point. Anyways do reply to me. If you want I'll send you a copy of it and then you could rate it and tell me ok.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sorry to say JO but seriously some members are sooooooooo annoying I mean if they don't like what's being writing or what they are reading then they shouldn't be reading it and should stay very far away from that FF why PM the mods for godsakes?๐Ÿ˜•

now we have to read boring FF because some people are too holy and only god knows what they do behind their close door......

why does Michians have to fight to get their ri8 in this forum?
Edited by angel's life - 15 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^How is that going to make the FFs boring? ๐Ÿ˜• Is the 'sexual' content the reason people read them?? I surely hope not. Just remember that we have members as young as 13 on I-F and I'm sure there is no harm is cutting down the explicit scenes.
JnJ....resh thumbnail
Yes even i would like to know how elaborate can we be.Because even my ff has some scene included but even i dont know if its vulgar or not so could i send the link of my ff so that mods can clear our doubts and we can be careful during our next update.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

^How is that going to make the FFs boring? ๐Ÿ˜• Is the 'sexual' content the reason people read them?? I surely hope not. Just remember that we have members as young as 13 on I-F and I'm sure there is no harm is cutting down the explicit scenes.

but I haven't seen or read anything Adult or Sextual in any of the FF that I read so far that's why I'm confused or is kissing someone's forehead sextual and Adult?๐Ÿ˜•
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
See even when describing a make out session writers specially I'm quite prone to the idea of it being coded no explicit po*nographic content is used and to date I haven't read one ff where it has been taken overboard..... so tell me wat's required actually?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
See the thing is I opened that post only after getting complaints from other members....And the warning was not meant for anyone in particular ..its a general warning for all

A love making scene between Michi is fine as long as its aesthetically said...talking about kissing is also fine as long as it don't cross the limits and u go about discussing  the lip lock in detail...I hv come across some FFs wherein people hv gone overboard with love making scenes and I get like 10 reports everyday..so had to open this topic...I hate opening warning posts but this time I had no other option

You can write passionate scenes between Michi but see to it that they don't cross a certain line๐Ÿ˜Š..
For example ...if u see whenever a Michi scene is shown in the serial..lets take the example of the first night between Michi...wasn't it shot aesthetically...and did they show any direct lip locking or love making scene between them..but we all could understand what they were trying to show..and till today we hv been raving about that scene just because of the way it was shot๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Thats what I meant to say something can b understood even without elaborating too much because like Reemz said there r even members below 13 yrs in this forum who might b reading your FFs out of curiosity...so we need to take some precautionary measures for those kids right..๐Ÿ˜ณ..I m sure when I in certain limits all matured FF writers can understand it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by jyoti06 - 15 years ago
JnJ....resh thumbnail
Jyoti i guess i was not happy with the term use Vulgar because being a ff writer i havent come across such ff but then mayb wat u sayin also has a point(below 13 years) well in that case all i could say is next time i shall be a bit more careful in such scene.
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhhhhh wow Jyoti๐Ÿ‘..yesss they have the cheeks to come to the forum which only discusses soaps that talk of Bigamy,Polygamy ,Infidelity but they dont know the difference between Vulgar and romantic!!!!! They are ready to watch Big Boss and enjoy all the abuses being thrown at each other ,cherish the dance reality shows where the"jkatkaas " and "matkaas" are x-rated!But when someone is at her creative best to narrate a beautiful moment between two lovers..then it becomes indecorous!! wow..Jyoti i fee,being a coveted Moderator you should yyourself go through the FFs. And if you already have, you may show us one michi moment which is vulgar!!I

Anyways this forum has lost its charm..some members dont think twice before hurting other members...but I still  visit this forum to read some FFs that im enjoying..but i think i have to call it a day now....Sorry ..i just cannot relate to this bizarre scenario!!!everyone wants to become a moral police and secretly reading the FFs themselves!If they dont like the so called "ADULT " stuff they should stop comin the FFthreads!! Read too and Bicker behind the back.!!!

Edited by Grateful Dead - 15 years ago