DOTW - Why Alokhji is fit to play Mamaji

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Have  u guys noticed the similarities of his role in Bidaai and how he was in his films?

VIVAAH
Father of both a fair and dark complexion girl with a somewhat partial wife, and both sisters loved each other immensely

MAINE PYAR KIYA
Although poor, he didn't bow down to money or higher power, friendship and rishtedaari meant the world for him, and once his trust is broken its hard to get it back [another note: his 'bhabhi's' name was kaushalya]

HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN
He never agreed to being partial towards his children when his wife was all for it, he always believed in truthful work and unity with family

what other things can you all think of?

Edited by pinkykhan - 30 November 2008 at 9:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Why Alokhji is fit to play Mamaji" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yes Alok Nath plays similar roles- a loving father, and he does it very well!! I give him a round of applause for his fantastic performances, he is a great actor and I don't think Rajan Shahi could have found a better actor to play the Mamaji!! He also came in a serial called Basera which was amazing, and his performance was superb!! I love Alok Nath, glad he won the best father award in SPA 2008!! xx

*Adorable_Anu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Yea i realised that..especially the Vivaah..its very similiar..Didnt really pay much close attention to the MPK & HSSH one..good observation though..he plays this kind of roles very well!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I agree, plus he is a very experienced and a good actor who takes up roles which are strong enough!! Hatts off to him for the amazing performance!!

Luv,

Shagun

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
He is "The actor" to play such roles, he excels in them.  But on the other hand he has been steryotyped in such type of roles.  Would even like to see him in a role different to the fatherly figure 1.

He has amazing acting talent, one of the best actors and will definitely do justice to even other type roles. 

Skyfall..

IF-Sizzlerz

Skyfall..

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged

he is in ek vivaah aisa bhi. he plays isha's father. hes a great actor

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I do agree that he's become kind of 'stereotyped' with these roles, but honestly NO ONE plays the loving, wise and dignified father better than him ClapClap

I truly feel that if anyone else was playing this role, he wouldn't have done justice to it.....Alok Nath being the fantastic actor that he is with so many years of experience brings that to this character....the LOVE that Mamaji has for his family, the way he keeps them together, the dignity and self-respect with which he stands up for himself....it's all just fabulous!Clap......Bidaai wouldn't be what it is if he wasn't playing Mamaji!

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

from what i read about him in like articles or on the interviews on TV, it's evident that he's an well learned man! I guess he only does shows in which he can remain true to his character as well

like even in GHAR EK SAPNA (omgsh i used to love that show, and now it sucks, sad i know) he had an annoying evil wife, and yet all his scenes were like the ones he usually does: supportive of his children and his principles

Post Reply New Post

Go to top