Petition to save Ram Setu, please sign!

Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone! I know that maybe this was discussed allready, but I wanted to post a few pictures on the Ram Setu today. Government wants to build a shipping canal project, and I found that absolutely horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How could government do something like that?

I love the pictures!!! I also heard about a petiton to save Ram Setu, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeease everyone sign the petiotion!!!! Here is the website

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 15 years ago
thanx...............we 'll surely sign dat petition
@rupalip

I love your avatar! Where did you get it? :)
thanks dear ....but i heard that some political parties r against it...well it is true too....so for the 1 st time i'm with those parties.... Edited by bhopalyellow - 15 years ago
Thanks for replying bhopalyellow! I don't understand though, the political parties are against the petition or against the destroying Ram Setu? Either way you choose, your opnion is respected by me :)
thanx....will surely sign it
hey ashwariya...it's like that as i'm from bhopal i have seen some BJP pepole here who r for the motion here.....so i'm just praying that from whichever intention they r doing it atleast they will get some good results for saving the ram setu.....😊

Thanks Aiswarya, I'll sign too...

Edited by godisone - 15 years ago
i signed it!

I heard they tried to start construction a while back but thier machines failed as soon as they tried...

This is an icon, an historic icon that must always be preserved!

thx for posting this!
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

I heard they tried to start construction a while back but thier machines failed as soon as they tried...

I am very very happy to hear this.😃 This should serve as a message to them that only Shri Ram himself can destroy the bridge when he feels like it, and no one else can. Shri Ram does not want to bridge to be detroyed yet; that's why it was preserved this long.

A note to others: By the way, you can sign your name many many times in the petition Aiswarya gave. I signed twice, and I'll do it again!😊