Ellen and Jay Leno Interview our RPattz!!

muzic_chick247 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The ellen Degeneres interview is quite old....Im shure most of you have seen it... but for those who havent... AWWW maan??? Watch it !!! ive seen i like a million times....But Jay leno came out i think a day or two ago ONLY....

Ellen : One amazing interview !!! Its fantastic !! His parents dance !! Ellen gives him an underwear !! he talks about his driving and fan population..!!

For all of you who love ellen and Rob as much as i do !! please watch this

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=z3bOSCvrIUQ&feature=related

Ok and now for the most recent.... Jay Leno's interview with our ROB !!!

Well its coming today at around 11 on Zee Cafe in india.... but yeah ryte im gonna wait... so i saw it on Youtube !! and Oh my it was fantastic... He was with Heidi Klum ... she wasnt very nice to him... but then again im overly protective.... relax.. she was just joking around ... Apparently she hates his hair !! Again as always asked.. jay asks him how the fan crowd grew... and he reveals that initially 70,000-75,000 ppl signed a petition against him.. thats a major OUCH !!

Heres the link !! : http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ1J3FTbo7g

dont care what people say bout him... personally ofall the Bollywood and hollywood stars... He is my favorite.. not just BECAUSE of his acting... but the fact that he is the MOST modest..down-to-earth charming guy !!! so if you dont like him..... BITE ME ! HAHHAHAH ...irony isnt it?? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah thnx for the info..gonnaa see him at 1..!:)
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my friend austin loves night time talk shows and today he was telling me about how unattractive and greasy and gross Rpattz looked.. I thought it was funny, my Edward lover friends [im a jacob girl] were like 'omg, dont say that..hes so hottt'. haha such losers!

-Navi.